Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say this on Fridays about the Golden Girl post, but I was too busy enjoying my holiday, but I'm back now so somebody hold my drink, I'm going in,,,,,,,,

Nobody. And I mean NOBODY has ever filled me with as much rage as this woman! And I deal with a lot of difficult people.
Both of these back to school posts are all just "me me me". I lost count of the times she writes me or I... I've never witnessed narcissism on this level. She's revolting the way she writes and makes it all about her. It's their first day of a new school year, so what!? Every other bleeping child in the world aged 4 - 17 is starting a new school year this wk.
She needs something or somebody to burst her pathetic little bubble, and fast!!!!!
Hope you had a lovely holiday!

what did you think of Babs being ‘ill‘ in bed when Golden Girl returned from school on Friday? I did feel for E then coming home from her first day and it’s all about her mum being poorly in bed.

Reactions: 18
I joined her local Facebook community page to see if she had ever posted anything. She hadn't. Bit disappointed. Took me ages to answer the questions to be accepted into the group 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was going to say this on Fridays about the Golden Girl post, but I was too busy enjoying my holiday, but I'm back now so somebody hold my drink, I'm going in,,,,,,,,

Nobody. And I mean NOBODY has ever filled me with as much rage as this woman! And I deal with a lot of difficult people.
Both of these back to school posts are all just "me me me". I lost count of the times she writes me or I... I've never witnessed narcissism on this level. She's revolting the way she writes and makes it all about her. It's their first day of a new school year, so what!? Every other bleeping child in the world aged 4 - 17 is starting a new school year this wk.
She needs something or somebody to burst her pathetic little bubble, and fast!!!!!
Unless it's a first or last school year does anyone ever really care anyway, she makes such a huge drama of absolutely everything. My boy went back to year 3 today, I didn't take a single photo or do a post about it.

Reactions: 22
Super organised kween got the wrong day. Howling!
Did wonder as I’m over the Black Country border and primary isn’t back till Weds.

What a wet lettuce she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Super organised kween got the wrong day. Howling!
Did wonder as I’m over the Black Country border and primary isn’t back to Weds.

What a wet lettuce she is!
She should have paid more attention here. We all said Brum schools aren’t back until Wednesday (unless yr 7 or some grammar/private schools)

absolute head. Also our school texts the day before especially after the summer hols to make sure idiots like her are aware. Of course “daddy” had to take Ethan to school, not like he has a real job to go to is it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t put it past this control freak that this was a deliberate action

What an absolute weapon she is

• Angry
  • Wow
Wait why was she crying over this? I’d honestly be laughing away with the kids if that happened to me and be happy they get a couple extra days.

Reactions: 24
Got the wrong day, yeah Babs of course you did.

Or is engagement so bad that you came up with this "hilarious" little stunt weeks ago?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
As if she thought about not sharing that they got the term date wrong. Not exactly overflowing with content ideas are you Babs?
I’m not sure she thinks about not sharing anything. She literally told her entire Insta following that she had a tit the other night. There is basically nothing she won’t tell everyone!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m not sure she thinks about not sharing anything. She literally told her entire Insta following that she had a tit the other night. There is basically nothing she won’t tell everyone!
Except where stepladder ste sleeps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw Ste’s company was dissolved a while back, do we know he’s definitely working? Not that I’m particularly interested in that boring git.

Poor Ethan, my heart just breaks for him. I think it’s more than just an honest mistake, she’s just not paid proper attention to his return to school. If the communication error was that misleading then surely the vast majority of pupils would have turned up.

And why has he got such a crooked haircut? He always seems left by the wayside.

• Sad
Oh this is absolutely chuffin brilliant.... The quweeeeennnn of organisation has forgotten her own son bloody hilarious (not for Ethan he was probably mortified to start with) she claims others had turned up but as it was Stephen who actually took him this could just be another fib to cover her incompetence as a parent.

‘Sobbing’ over your husband taking your son to school and it turns out to be a couple of days early? She’s one pathetic lump! Making up more total nonsense for ‘content’ or a totally disproportionate reaction. What an embarrassment

Reactions: 29
Notice she hasn't filmed about this yet.... Trying to suss out if people are laughing or mortified probably. She knows she going to get slaughtered for his. Poor ethan 🙈

Reactions: 16
This is 100% bullshit!
A setup for content!
Which puts her at an all time low!
That poor boy!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.