Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she did get the wrong day for E to start back at school, something I doubt very much, then she is a bigger twit than I thought she was. If not, then desperation for content stinks! She is still a bigger twit than I thought she was yesterday though! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
Wait why was she crying over this? I’d honestly be laughing away with the kids if that happened to me and be happy they get a couple extra days.
The only and I mean only reason I would be crying is because I’d have to struggle to find child care for another 2 days. You know, because most of us have real jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is 100% bullshit!
A setup for content!
Which puts her at an all time low!
That poor boy!!!
To be fair I think if this was a set up she would have been ready with the camera on their return faking how shocked she is and isn't it hilarious....lol

Reactions: 10
Imagine setting your husband and son up like that? What a set up that the sap has had a day off for it. Totally fucked up IMO
I *may* understand it if u had multiple children or an actual job but she has literally NOTHING going on in her life, I rarely speak to other moms at the gate cos I’m dashing to work but even I know when mine are back. Absolute bullshit and all so she can count the ‘what are u like’ comments from strangers on the internet EPIC FAIL

Reactions: 21
What balls has she got to juggle? No proper job and Ste who does everything for her. Bloody ridiculous if it’s actually real.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She should have paid more attention here. We all said Brum schools aren’t back until Wednesday (unless yr 7 or some grammar/private schools)

absolute head. Also our school texts the day before especially after the summer hols to make sure idiots like her are aware. Of course “daddy” had to take Ethan to school, not like he has a real job to go to is it
I don’t even believe it I think she’s made it up 🤨

• Heart
Bollocks did she get the wrong day. Where's the photo of him in his uniform with the board thingy if it's true Babs? Surely she would have shared that too, as That. Would be. Hilarious.

Also by saying she didn't know, surely that's implying she's not friends with any other parents at the school? No school messaging or social media at all?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why did only ‘daddy’ take him, what was she doing that was so important she didn’t go with them also who the hell cut Ethan’s hair, what a mess poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 27
And there it is……to brag that she messed up in front of a COUPLE OF HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE who the duck cares you absolute narc
Omg she is a bleeping disgrace imagine if your mother had acted like this

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her eyes are gunna be flying around all over the place when she talks about this on stories later🫣

Maybe stop plastering your kids all over the internet then 100,000 people wouldn’t know your parenting fail

• Heart
duck right off Bab! Been crying for an hour 🤥🤥🤥. Pretend wiping her eyes then eye bleeping herself and flicking her hair!! 🐂💩.

• Sick
Crying for an hour ? Jesus woman - what on earth would happen if she ever had a real problem ? I'd be laughing - it's really not that big a deal surely ?

And she didn't get the start date wrong. It IS today - same as ours. It's just that most schools are having 2 inset days but surely by year 5 you know to check the term dates AND inset dates ? I'm not the most organised person in the world when it comes to school (mostly because I work full time) but even I know this!!! Plus WhatsApp usually pings several times a day in the days leading up to school with all the other mums checking when they go back!!

I also can't believe she thinks that 200,000 actually give a sh*t ???? She really does think highly of herself doesn't she ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Babs: cried for AN HOUR because she was so so embarrassed

Also Babs: shared the ‘embarrassing story’ to 150k people.

IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I don't think it was planned, I just think she was so focused on Erin she paid little to no attention on Ethan going back to school, just like she paid him no attention all of the 6 weeks she probably isn't even in any school whatsapp groups as no one wants to add her and it just shows how little she cares about Ethan as she has said before she gets all the news letters emailed so how did she miss the date.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Regardless of this being deliberate or a crappy, ‘Ethan comes last’ mistake, she is absolutely LOVING the attention and content. She’s going on and on about it so not embarrassed in the slightest. Any excuse to go on and on about her hundreds of thousands of followers (probably only 2% actually watch her stories) and show more pictures of herself. Cannot believe the depth of narcissism in this witch!

Reactions: 23
And there is it.... Straight back to me me me 😴😴😴
Could have been oh how lovely and extra 2 days with 'my boy' 🤢🤮

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
If I cry for an hour my nose is red and swollen, my eyes are red and puffy and I look a complete state. She looks the same as always. Aside from the fact that she doesn’t look as if she’s cried for a minute let alone an hour, why would getting the day wrong make you cry? You might be a bit embarrassed but that’s all, it’s nothing to cry over. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 28
School had the wrong date on the website? What a load of rubbish. "I didn't read the end of a newsletter" what a load of crap.
I find it highly unlikely that both she and presumably her husband haven't been inundated with texts, emails, or messages on school class platforms (like class dojo or parentpay) with messages from teachers confirming what day the kids are back and how they hope they've had a nice summer.

If there was any kind of discrepancy on the school website then other parents would have queried this (especially those with real jobs) and it would have been brought to the schools attention to rectify it and get in touch in some way shape or form.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.