Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine setting your husband and son up like that? What a set up that the sap has had a day off for it. Totally fucked up IMO
I *may* understand it if u had multiple children or an actual job but she has literally NOTHING going on in her life, I rarely speak to other moms at the gate cos I’m dashing to work but even I know when mine are back. Absolute bullshit and all so she can count the ‘what are u like’ comments from strangers on the internet EPIC FAIL
My sister has 5 spread over 3 different schools, last year she had a moment and got the middle 2's return date confused with the younger 2's (everyone in the family WhatsApp group SCREAMED!). If Emma got it "wrong" (not just for content) then it was probably because she was HOPING Ethan went back today, because God forbid she spend anymore time parenting than absolutely necessary, especially for The Boy. Bet if Golden Girl wad the one with an extra few days off she would have remembered.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she’s SO embarrassed about getting the wrong day because she’s sharing it on social media then why is she…..sharing it on social media?? And if she feels SO bad that she cries about it for AN HOUR then, again, why is she putting it on social media?? If it really caused her that level of distress then that really suggests she’s in the wrong job. Wouldn’t most people just be a bit cross with themselves for five minutes and then shrug and laugh it off?

I just don’t understand the level of drama for something that’s just not a big deal.
You're right - she could have just not mentioned it at all because actually NOBODY CARES!!!

Reactions: 17
Sooooo wonder if it was Emma who took ethan on a park walk and for a sausage sarnie or stevo and those are pics he has taken! 🤔🤔🤔 Lol

Reactions: 13
2EA55F3C-B4A4-4DF1-97C2-500F18CB387F.jpeg

she’s either written this herself or her follows are as cuntish and lying as she is. You can’t put a trolley back and get a £1 back with 1 child in it never mind 2. And 2 car seats don’t fit in the trolley - twin mom over here.

Sooooo wonder if it was Emma who took ethan on a park walk and for a sausage sarnie or stevo and those are pics he has taken! 🤔🤔🤔 Lol
It’s food - it will be her and nice letting everyone know you’re at the lickeys twit. Great safeguarding there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If she’s SO embarrassed about getting the wrong day because she’s sharing it on social media then why is she…..sharing it on social media?? And if she feels SO bad that she cries about it for AN HOUR then, again, why is she putting it on social media?? If it really caused her that level of distress then that really suggests she’s in the wrong job. Wouldn’t most people just be a bit cross with themselves for five minutes and then shrug and laugh it off?

I just don’t understand the level of drama for something that’s just not a big deal.
She’s so embarrassed …..but still went to the trouble to do that peg board, you know after crying for an hour 🤔 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1556071
she’s either written this herself or her follows are as cuntish and lying as she is. You can’t put a trolley back and get a £1 back with 1 child in it never mind 2. And 2 car seats don’t fit in the trolley - twin mom over here.
Even if the kids were older and in the seats in the trolley, it still can’t be true - you can’t put the trolley back and get your £1 out with something in the seat? It folds down as you push it into the others? I got so confused by that because it simply cannot be true🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s the ‘I’m juggling so many balls’ bit that got me. WTAF? She doesn’t HAVE A JOB!!! how can she have got that wrong when she literally has nothing else to do all day?

FML she gets worse and worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s the ‘I’m juggling so many balls’ bit that got me. WTAF? She doesn’t HAVE A JOB!!! how can she have got that wrong when she literally has nothing else to do all day?

Steve's balls, she juggles those, in fact he's lost his manhood to her insufferable control. Also, if you've made a packed lunch for said school day you'd take that out with you...how many ways is she getting caught out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if the kids were older and in the seats in the trolley, it still can’t be true - you can’t put the trolley back and get your £1 out with something in the seat? It folds down as you push it into the others? I got so confused by that because it simply cannot be true🤔
Haha I was just thinking that that is such a lie, physically not possible! Deffo made up by Babs like her hand sanitizer story.

Reactions: 21

Come on now she’s been home with the kids for 6 weeks. Think of the tv shows stacked up on her sky box. She’s got some serious catching up to do and it’s now delayed another couple of days. 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to stop pretending she wants to be a perfect Mum to Ethan. She can't even be arsed to make sure his hair looks decent. It's a basic thing.

Ethan can remember the day, when his Mum couldn't even be bothered to check his school dates, because he isn't the chosen child. He's going to detest Bab.

• Sad
Seeing as she was so proud/sad why didn’t she get off her fat arse and take him to school herself? Soon managed to occupy him all day but not leave her pit to walk him in on his first day back. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's such an attention seeking head! Hopefully poor Ethan and his awful haircut, and his piss poor 'frst' day of school board, was oblivious to his mum's lack of interest on getting the return day correct or getting out of bed to see him off on his first day back. witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand the “this is better than my packed lunch” post. did they just throw his packed lunch away?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He looks like ME. He’s MY boy. What a twit. It’s not all about you Babs, he’s his own person and PUS does more of the bloody parenting anyway. Honestly 🙄
And the hair. If he’s off again tomorrow PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE for the love of all things holy take him to a hairdresser and get it sorted!
9A19849C-F470-4BA1-A664-332E1C07C25B.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Why is she so miserly with things like hair cuts/colouring/nails? She's got the money to have them done nicely and properly but poor Ethan looks like someone has had a few cocks in a can then taken the garden shears to his head and her hair is all the shades of yellow.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It's only just dawned on me... she did that on purpose, didn't she... the vile witch!

Also if she's so embarrassed about her pre-planned stunt heres an idea you twit, DON'T bleeping SAY ANYTHING!!!?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.