Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm probably wrong, and I can't check because she deleted it and I don't think anyone screen shot it, but I noticed on her post about him going back to school that he wasn't in uniform? I remember thinking it was strange on the first day back to have a non uniform day. None of this morning happened at all did it?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Brace yourselves 🐄 🎒s, Birmingham REP are advertising for 9 to 12 year old for the production of Nativity.

I can just imagine her marching to the front of the queue with triple (no) threat demanding a part.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I mean I’m not going to lie and say I’ve never forgotten a World Book Day or a ‘wear pink to nursery’ day, but that was when I worked full time and it took all the effort in the world to pack the right things for the nursery bag!!

I find myself his whole thing just very embarrassing. She could t even take him to school either?!?

What a tit show !!

She never posts pictures of friends or talks about them. There is never anything about going out with Ste and she’s in pyjamas at 5pm everyday. When you think about her existence is so boring. Her entire feed is her or the kids, every story is too. Zero outside interaction on her channels and has been. Nobody else does this

Reactions: 21
She CONSTANTLY tells us that Ethan loves her HARD but still she doesn’t accompany him into school on his first day of the school year when she literally has ZERO PLANS
Even if she is as dense as she’s making out she’s still a tit mother for that alone

She puts more effort into those embarrassingly shite feels than she does her own son

She CONSTANTLY tells us that Ethan loves her HARD but still she doesn’t accompany him into school on his first day of the school year when she literally has ZERO PLANS
Even if she is as dense as she’s making out she’s still a tit mother for that alone

She puts more effort into those embarrassingly shite feels than she does her own son
I meant Reels not feels - it’s been a while since she’s had one of them 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Yeah, Babs of course you are a brilliant Mum, one who constantly lives in the past & has no self-reflection to see how your online antics may affect your children.

• Heart
What I can't get my head round is I get CBBSte is a prick, I get her parents encourage her deplorable behaviour but WHY WHY WHY is nobody stepping in and having a serious bleeping word with her... this is getting worse by the day.

Edit - spelling mistake.

Last edited:
Oh my god she’s on part two gergieeswallow Victoria secret reel. She’s gonna be insufferable

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh my god she’s on part two gergieeswallow Victoria secret reel. She’s gonna be insufferable
I knew this would happen. As soon as she said about doing a part 2 and I'm sure she now follows Babs, I knew Babs would be on it.

• Sick
Can’t believe she’s wearing that ancient bloody awful swimming costume in that reel! It must be threadbare by now 🤮
How many swimming costumes/bikinis has she bought in the last year! Must be so many yet she obviously realises they all looked ridiculous. She’s so wasteful! To be fair, I wish she’d worn that one she thinks is like Minnie Mouse with the skirt just for the lolz 🤣🤣

• Haha
He looks like ME. He’s MY boy. What a twit. It’s not all about you Babs, he’s his own person and PUS does more of the bloody parenting anyway. Honestly 🙄
And the hair. If he’s off again tomorrow PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE for the love of all things holy take him to a hairdresser and get it sorted!
View attachment 1556370
I think it’s always pissed her off that Ethan looks more like her than Erin and Erin looks like granny

What I can't get my head round is I get CBBSte is a prick, I get her parents encourage her deplorable behaviour but WHY WHY WHY is nobody stepping in and having a serious bleeping word with her... this is getting worse by the day.

Edit - spelling mistake.
Because she’s queen blabs people have probably tried to tell her stuff but she seems like a bleeping witch under that “what am I like” image so I imagine they get told to sod off after all shes a celebrity dontcha know

She really has NO life does she? No friends, no girls nights out, no dates with her dripping wet husband. Absolutely nothing. Unless it’s gifted or for an Ad or she’s desperate for content, she doesn’t go anywhere. She literally is at home in her pjs every single evening of the week! A quick look at her grid and the last picture that’s not her, her with the kids or a family pic isMAY with that equally stupid cow Bethany Francesca abd that was some sort of crappy collab that went nowhere! She has NO friends! None!! 🤣🤣🤣
What a sad empty pathetic life she has. Not one person, nada, no-one is jealous Emma- no-one.

• Heart
And in other stories that never happened to CUNTway we have…….
C18F024F-D8A0-494C-B7D4-0AB4B771E6F4.jpeg

Which fella was this? The one that said he liked her hair up or her face was too fat to wear her hair up? The one that emotionally bullied her or sad she had a soft tummy? Or the one that lived only in her head.
And using More than words a song that is widely rumoured to be about a man trying to emotionally guilt/blackmail his girlfriend into giving him head to prove her love, such a feminist anthem there head. She’s so good at choosing songs for her stories/reels isn’t she 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah wrong spelling, I have a feeling done deliberately to get messages correcting her and up engagement.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.