Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. Man. Ever. Sang. To. Her.

Not one, ever. Anywhere!

These stories she fabricates on the daily are just getting more & more cliché 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄 FFS Emma piss off ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If that had ever happened (it didn’t) she’d have mentioned it at least 7692 times by now

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is so full of tit, that post is allll staged, she is in the parents whatsapp group for her sons school and they were all discussing when they go back and shes read those messages. How cringy for those mums in that class group that follow her too seeing that tripe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion

Brummy Mummy #120 - she slouches on a throne of lies

She is so full of tit, that post is allll staged, she is in the parents whatsapp group for her sons school and they were all discussing when they go back and shes read those messages. How cringy for those mums in that class group that follow her too seeing that tripe.
If she really has done today’s forgotten school story for content then I’m afraid I’m done. I cannot even hate watch any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bollocks did she get the wrong day. Where's the photo of him in his uniform with the board thingy if it's true Babs? Surely she would have shared that too, as That. Would be. Hilarious.

Also by saying she didn't know, surely that's implying she's not friends with any other parents at the school? No school messaging or social media at all?
that’s what didn't make sense. she said in her stories - supposedly filmed after she'd "pulled herself together" after an hour of weeping - that she was super embarrassed after all the "back to school" photos. she didn't share any first day photos of ethan - and we all know damn well that if she was planning to do so, she'd have had him up and dressed in his uniform at the crack if dawn, so she could ensure her post was up at 7am for maximum engagement.

i call babsshit on the whole situation. her lies are so obvious. at least when she usually fakes that she's been crying, she puts a little effort into forcing a tear or rubbing her eyes to make her face appear red, yet she appeared as gleeful and manic as usual, absolutely no sign of tears and absolutely delighted at the success of her plan to fabricate "hilarious" content by humiliating steve and ethan. especially as she usually whinges and moans about having to do the school run - it seems unlikely that the one day this massive, embarrassing, totally unplanned mistake occurs is the day steve was ordered to take ethan to school. she was undoubtedly sitting at home, giggling delightly at her perceived content creating genius, rabidly awaiting their return, letterboard already set up so she could take a photo and share her "mistake" as quickly as possible. and ofc she took full advantage of the situation to increase engagement, by sharing a question box asking the battles to reveal their biggest parenting fails - as though her behaviour on a daily basis, justified by her labelling prancing around fanning her crotch as "werk" - isn't utterly mortifying. bold of her to perceive pretending she didn't properly read an email about term dates as more of a "mumming" failure than her happily exploiting her children's private on a daily basis! what's truly embarrassing is that her staged and fabricated content literally screams desperation. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
This is fab intel! You sound like you have insider info - share some more 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
that’s what didn't make sense. she said in her stories - supposedly filmed after she'd "pulled herself together" after an hour of weeping - that she was super embarrassed after all the "back to school" photos. she didn't share any first day photos of ethan - and we all know damn well that if she was planning to do so, she'd have had him up and dressed in his uniform at the crack if dawn, so she could ensure her post was up at 7am for maximum engagement.
I’m sure I saw photos of Ethan yesterday morning, in uniform with the board! Did I dream that?!? I thought she deleted them after the “incident” 🤣

Reactions: 17
I’m never one to Babfend, but I do remember seeing a photo of ethan yesterday with the pin board saying he wanted to be an actor and own an animal hospital (or something similar)? I don’t remember that from other years. Did anyone else see it?

I’m sure I saw photos of Ethan yesterday morning, in uniform with the board! Did I dream that?!? I thought she deleted them after the “incident” 🤣
Thank goodness you saw it too!

Reactions: 15
God she’s a pain in the arse. I don’t know what’s worse the guitar and the singing or that tit reel!
Also Emma stop plugging your kid as a triple threat because triple threat she is not 😡

Reactions: 18
Haven’t watched with sound on (because I can’t possibly face that this early in the morning) but imagine trying to get ready for your third day at secondary school and your mum is such an attention seeker that she starts playing guitar and posting it on the internet 😳

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Her made up stories are on the increase, she's losing grasp of reality and starting to think her made up stories are real. But what else is she going to do as she realizes she out of content.

Time for a real job Bab!

Reactions: 19
'last day of the school holidays today' NO IT ISN'T !!! It's an inset day. Last day of school holidays was last Friday. Term started Monday. We are having 2 inset days. Why, as an ex-teacher, does she STILL not understand this ??

There is no way that she is not on a parents Whatsapp group. Who isn't ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh good. A new character has been invented to star in the babs show. Guitar guy. Expect this story to be rehashed and repeated forevermore.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder just how many other school families got it wrong too then 🤣 I'd hate to be in the same WhatsApp group as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.