Brummy Mummy #118 A Sunday well spent, filming weeks of (insta) content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gyrating on the floor of a bowling alley in front of her kids. Classy as ever em.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Gyrating on the floor of a bowling alley in front of her kids. Classy as ever em.
These places will have CCTV throughout so god knows what the people that monitor these things thought .

Hopefully the researchers for Stephen Mulherns In For A Penny have her on a short list of people to call on to take part for when they next visit Birmingham. I think she would be happy to partake in any of the games !

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Good god. She is such an embarrassment. It looked absolutely dead, presumably she scared everyone away with her "dancing". Might have looked slightly better if she actually knew the words she was miming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she have exclusive access to the bowling alley to film that, or did all the other customers leave in horror?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was in resorts world last week, if she had been there doing that I'd have barged past her on the escalator and hopefully knocked her down it. What a twit

Reactions: 16
Who’s filming her doing this gyrating?
Erin at the end lol 😆 I can’t work out of its really bad acting on her part or she is genuinely furious? Not being funny but is this the ONLY reason she went bowling? What a wrong un’ I’m sorry but who does that in public

Reactions: 24
100% her therapist! That reel is truly awful. My daughter would disown me if I carried on like that on a day out with her!

Reactions: 24
I have no words for that reel, how embarrassing for her children. If she is going to sing along at least sing in time with the lyrics, she always makes herself look lime a fool and I really hope both EE's were not acting at the end and they were genuinely mortified about her behaviour, and no wonder babs is the way she is why would you be proud of your daughter making a fool of herself in a bowling ally embarrassing her children.

Attachments

• Sick
Babs not to burst your bubble but I’m sure Michelle Pfeiffer gives not one duck about some manic woman in Brum gyrating in a bowling alley.

• Haha
Oh as if she did that in public, in front of her kids. The shaaaaaaaaammmmmeeeee. She is an utter embarrassment and looks like a prize bellend. It’s not even funny.
If that is her Groupon counsellor then everything is suddenly clear as to why having “therapy” hasn’t helped in the slightest. A friend who would watch you do that, record it and let you post it is not a friend at all. A professional who should be helping you letting it happen is basically a big a twit as she is. Someone - please - for all our sake’s - take her phone away!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t be surprised if she taking her kids out but spends most of the time having them film her for a ‘oh look at me, I’m so silly bowling’ reel.
bleeping Tingo to me! It’s a shame I was right though. She cares not for those kids! She’s such a twit! But she is so predicable!

Also totally agree with you all and thought that was her therapist too! Just a friend that will enable her echo chamber. She doesn’t want help, she wants attention and validation.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.