Brummy Mummy #118 A Sunday well spent, filming weeks of (insta) content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her timeline either - media degree, worked in PR for a bit & failed, then retrained with a PGCE, yes? So where was the Masters? Or is that the PGCE & she’s calling it a masters??
Either way, she’s an idiot for giving up a proper job for being known for being fat & ugly on the internet 🤷‍♀️
She did the masters alongside her teaching role before she got her head of RE (teachers 1 - her)

Reactions: 10
She owes a lot of her online exposure to Louise Pentland IMO....and while working hard in the influencer industry will get you some pay off, a lot of it is timing and luck!!!

It's incredibly naive and wrong of her to suggest that she got where she is today by simply taking a chance and following another path because things didn't work out.

Her "job" isn't sustainable or secure in any way.
If she does manage to continue with ads etc across the platforms until the 1st reaches 18 then it will be interesting to see how she reinvents herself. Tbh the mummy aspect potentially only has a shelf life early into secondary school life. Obviously she was quite privileged that in the beginning they could drop her salary and still obviously lead a comfortable life. Her last year accounts show a doubling of cash in the bank from the previous year so she has a considerable rainy day fund if she stops now

I genuinely couldn’t brag about my career if said career was going down the shitter

I mean a couple of years ago she probably did have a career to envy, publishing a “book”, paid holidays to places like New York, invited to events, selling her mugs and hung out with other influencers.

The book did tit and still no sequel, no more paid trips, limited event invites, mug shop closed down, influencers dropped her apart from the ones that use her because they have less followers.

I think the only path you have left is irrelevancy.
It doesn’t seem like it is going down the pan at the moment though she will still earn a considerable amount per ad posting

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1509606
WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN. It’s 7.30 in the school holiday for Christ sake. Mine are bouncing off the walls and playing tig in the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ No sign of bedtime here and that’s the way it should be. They are going to have to recover from this childhood as adults, banished to their rooms every evening, it’s emotional neglect.
At 7.30 this evening my children (11 and 9, same as the Es) had full control of the TV and were watching Henry Danger. They stayed there until about 8.30 when I turfed them out to start getting ready for bed. Only because they both like an audiobook before bed and the bedtime routine comes with inevitable pratting about. We usually have lights off for between 9.30 and 10 in the holidays and 9/9.30 in term time. They're certainly never upstairs much before 8.30 even in term time.

I can understand if she's sending them up yo wind down of an evening as we do too. But how early must they go if they've done all their evening jobs like the dishwasher etc and are settled down and partway through an episode at 7.30?! I don't sit down until gone 9 most nights.

Reactions: 16
This set up with theTV and sofa end makes me irrationally pissed off. At least get the TV on the wall or something!! The room isn’t big enough for their current set up - is it 2 sofas 🛋 😳.
Me too, they need a corner sofa. But then they would have to share and we all no babs doesn’t share. She needs a whole
Sofa to her self

Reactions: 15
The most boring family I’ve ever come across. They do nothing. Absolutely nothing.
We’ve not long got in. Worked all day. School shoe shopped after. Took our girl out for an Indian meal at our fave. We’re encouraging her to try new things. She’s 9! It wasn’t a cheap night. We don’t have loads to splash. They do! Money appears to be no object. I’d be out of my mind if all I did was shop, sit and sleep!

Reactions: 19
Nobody who was waiting for A Level Results today will have even heard of Emma frumpy boring lying lazy Conway! Nobody!!!!!! Let alone be watching that self indulgent pile of dog tit about her career path! And I use the word 'career' very very lightly!!

Who the bleeping hell does she think she is!? 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 30
It doesn’t seem like it is going down the pan at the moment though she will still earn a considerable amount per ad posting
My post was clearly aimed at comparing her current situation with her peak. I also never once said that she doesn’t still get paid a lot per post.

I merely pointed out that she hasn’t published a second book, she hasn’t sold mugs in ages, she hasn’t to my knowledge had an expenses paid for holiday and all her influencer friends are below her in numbers.

This is why I don’t comment as much on this thread anymore. Too many people waiting to pick apart anything you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I noticed her page rules on Instagram have disappeared- does this mean we can duck with her mind now?

Also she wanted a career in PR so she could wear power suits BUT instead wore them on nights out but wore a top suitable for clubbing to her graduation ceremony? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do u know what absolutely boggles me...her whole "brand" is supposed to be about being a "brummymummy" and yet just look at her Instagram....the majority of her posts are just her stupidly grinning while half bent over.. one glance at her page would never give the impression that she's a parent blogger. I'd be expecting parenting tips and experiences etc and not posts about her being "brave" wearing dresses 🙄🙄"narcissistbrummie" would be a more accurate description.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So her and Ste took the kids away at the start of the holidays.
She then put them in kids club for a week.
Then this week:
Mon-playdate
Tues-gave one to her mum
Weds-playdate
Thurs-no kids
How can she claim to find the summer holidays hard?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
You know what I get your kinda geek. I completely understand keeping your certs in a folder for ease of access. It’s the bloody RoA folder that I can’t stand, the smell the feel, those little paragraphs they made us all write to “be unique”. Nope nada anyone brings one of those into an interview with me and I will switch off. I know even I hang my head in shame for my bias on those things.
However on the job front, I have no doubt that your “differences” will be the selling point to the right recruiter and I have no doubt your perfect job will come up soon - good luck
Thank you I had a full time job for 13 yrs and now have been in a part time job for 3 yrs as current employer could see past my differences thank goodness. It was the 9 yrs in between that were the problem, but kept myself busy in that time doing courses and volunteering which was the saving grace in the end. I know though when the time comes to look again though it will be difficult. I haven't plastered self all over internet doing crazy stuff like Babs though. I really don't know what she is thinking doing half her stuff. Her future self will look back at 44 yr old Emma (as she is so fond of looking back) and probably think what was I doing. It's not just what she is doing to herself, though it is her children. I feel sorry for both children, Ethan because he is so clearly not the favourite and Erin because she is being modelled in to being like Babs (mentally if not physically). It gives an insight in to what she will be like if and when Erin gets her A level results if she thinks clearing is in some way shameful. I didn't go to uni, but understand the concept. I think if Ethan can get past the idea that his mother's behaviour has nothing to do with him and everything to do with her that Ethan is better off not being the golden child. It's just hard for him growing up, hopefully however gormless Steve is behind the scenes he gives him a boost at times.

The most boring family I’ve ever come across. They do nothing. Absolutely nothing.
We’ve not long got in. Worked all day. School shoe shopped after. Took our girl out for an Indian meal at our fave. We’re encouraging her to try new things. She’s 9! It wasn’t a cheap night. We don’t have loads to splash. They do! Money appears to be no object. I’d be out of my mind if all I did was shop, sit and sleep!
Yes and the amount of holidays they go on but still make it all look boring. Don't get me wrong I am an early to bed person, but not when you are on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She'll have a bleeping job getting those manky sausage fingers in a bowling ball

A trip to A&E with it stuck would be nothing short of hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She'll have a bleeping job getting those manky sausage fingers in a bowling ball

A trip to A&E with it stuck would be nothing short of hilarious 😂
That would be so funny..... I bet it's the getting up and down and actually moving her body that she doesn't like about bowling,

It’s WAY too much activity for Blabs. Seriously, she can barely bleeping MOVE she’s so unhealthy. No wonder she hates bowling. Unless it’s just sitting on the sofa or shuffling round Poundland her body can’t cope.

Reactions: 20
Another day where she’s not on her own with both kids. Why is she even a parent?!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.