Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
Just wanna slightly derail for a mo. My youngest picked up his A level results this morning and he's done so well. Very proud cowbag here. ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿฅณ

• Heart
Reactions: 63

shazbev

VIP Member
Two words Bab....FUCK OFF. She's actually crying over fucking Halloween Disney ?? My dad died today ( not a pity post...he was a difficult character) there are people out there in dire straits and this pissed , fucking looney tune is crying over Halloween. She seriously needs a slap and a reality check!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

shazbev

VIP Member
Thank you my fellow ๐Ÿ„ bags for your lovely words of comfort and support. We are a lovely community here,- something Bab will never have ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜˜xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

MeeeYOW!

I wasn't going to mention it but it annoyed me.

In her latest vlog, when she shows off the ornaments she's purchased, and there's the wind up Halloween globe that plays a tune and she doesn't know what song it is -

It's literally the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" which features in the original Fantasia film. You know, the part which involves MICKEY MOUSE in his red robe and famous blue hat getup and he bewitches the brooms etc. It's one of the most famous Mickey scenes ever - how can someone who supposedly loves Disney as much as she does (enough to spend ยฃ100 on a Disney Halloween decoration) not even recognize such a famous tune or pick up on the connection!?

I'm heavily pregnant and struggling in the heat so maybe I'm just being an irritable bitch. But it's all so fake!!!!

There's more to Disney then just ears and expensive holidays. It's fine to like the merch but if I referred to something as "home" and spent thousands a year on it, I like to think my knowledge of said brand would be pretty in-depth!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

shazbev

VIP Member
Fuck...I'm done with her and her bastard Primark dress simpering how she'll have to have a memorial for it. Yeah Bab...how about you help me write my dad's eulogy ? Oh that's right you're a fucking halfwit and you'd somehow make it all about yourself. Beloved ๐Ÿ„ bags I'm gonna take a break from her and here before I fucking combust...you guys are the best but she's not doing my MH any good so I'm making an airport announcement and will see you soon ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just wanna slightly derail for a mo. My youngest picked up his A level results this morning and he's done so well. Very proud cowbag here. ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿฅณ
Well done to your son, my daughters got her uni place offered today โ€ฆ.future midwife in the making โ€ฆ.Iโ€™m another proud cowbagโ€ฆโ€ฆwas the reason I called babs a cunt on here this morning I was a bit stressedโ€ฆ..even though Iโ€™m proud the cunt tag still stands ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
What is she on about?
She talks like they all have severe additional needs! She's had to do some "severe mumming" (hate that word ๐Ÿคฎ) and things will be "calmer when they've all had some sleep" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Fucking hell they've had one night out in the holidays so could have had a lie in today and she's talking like they've pulled an all nighter ๐Ÿ™‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Kazzaroo76

Dear Emma,

Last night was a glimpse into what will happen with your kids if you dont start loosening those apron strings and let them start having more freedom and some more control over their decision making. Why on earth are the kids packed off to their rooms so early....yes we know why and its selfish. Also posting pics of your children while they are asleep is massive privacy intrusion and trust me, they will not thank you for it.
Instead of using your shrinking platform to brag about your holidays and rediculous spending, why not use your time to share actual tips that people might appreciate. No spend days, cooking meals from what's in the fridge, heres a bigggy ...give away some of the free stuff you get ๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S I am a brummie that lives not far from you. Stop making up words we dont use...cock means penis..not chocolate, as you well know. Just stop it, makes you look like a cock. X

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
He must have, that or heโ€™s a) hanging out the upstairs window, or b) on the roof!

Place your bets now ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿ› !

ETA Yes of course you love a โ€˜play dateโ€™ at someone elseโ€™s house, lazy minger.
Footage of Steve taking that photo
Part of me hopes she does get a spaniel who proceeds to wreck all her Disney tat and shitty plants ๐Ÿ™

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Esmeeee

FD082E2C-DBF1-46D1-BBF8-E163F402A825.png

Look at Steve!! She couldโ€™ve put this up as a permanent Halloween display & saved herself 100 quid ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Another rinse and repeat this morning. How can she not realise sheโ€™s done this maritime 1,000 times?! So she was the girl on a night out without any flesh on show? What about the suit / bra combo?! Why oh why does she keep referring back to her past self? Itโ€™s so weird and unhealthy. We all wore / did things we look back on and think WTF but thatโ€™s life. Get over yourself. If she could crawl up her own arse she would!!! Iโ€™ve never met someone so into their own looks!!!

And then said the reel is โ€˜a little bit different!โ€™ NO IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!! Itโ€™s the same shite you post all the sodding time!!!!

• Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Sounds like tonight she had two children who after their late night yesterday, realised there is more to life then bed at 7.00pm. Ha. Ha. Ha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38