Brummy Mummy #118 A Sunday well spent, filming weeks of (insta) content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel is vile. I have a daughter the same age, starting high school in sept. And I am trying my upmost to not embarrass her!!! If I posted that reel my daughter would be dying with embarrassment. What a shame. Erin is going to get torn to shreds come sept and her mother is to blame. Absolutely rancid

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The place looks deserted! Surely it would be packed during school hols and my daughter would be mortified if I started doing all that filming and dancing around like a twit in the middle of a bowling alley 🎳🙄😯😯

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine if you worked in a bowling alley and someone contacted you and asked if they could come a bit early before you opened so they could do some filming. Then Babs turned up and behaved like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
it's so sad how she actually seems to thrive on embarrassing her kids. there have been a few occasions recently where babs has made a point of explaining how erin has begged her not to do certain things and babs has purposefully done the opposite, specifically to humiliate her. erin is obviously at an age where she is - understandably - ashamed and mortified by her mother's behaviour, and babs has failed to realise that if she continues to go out of her way to behave embarrassingly, erin will quite simply refuse to spend time with her. babs is slowly but surely destroying her relationship with her precious "mini me" all because she prioritises creating "hilarious" content above the feelings and opinions of her children. the idea of her kids cutting her out of their lives may seem worth it now, but she will regret it in a few years when she's festering alone in her pit, her SM "career" long since gone down the drain with a no relationship with her kids or any potential future grandchildren, typing out endless" woe is me" pity posts about how her family deserted her, but without the sympathy and fawning comments from the once adoring babettes who have long since lost interest in her boring, repetitive, entirely unrelatable content, lies and fabricated bullshit, bragging endlessly about her unnecessary tat purchases and flaunting her greed as much of her audience struggle to feed and clothe their kids. obvs it will never ever be babs fault, but i wonder if she'll ever reach a point where she acknowledges that it wasn't worth it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The stationEry haul is up.

WE made a list, oh I thought Erin did it?!
Lots of choices are pink & purple.
No expense spared. I'm sure she had a metal water bottle last year, the idea being, they last!! But no, a new one to match the vibe/ aesthetic 😔 Her daughter will expect NEW every year, regardless of last year's pens & pencils probably being OK.

• Angry
The stationEry haul is up.

WE made a list, oh I thought Erin did it?!
Lots of choices are pink & purple.
No expense spared. I'm sure she had a metal water bottle last year, the idea being, they last!! But no, a new one to match the vibe/ aesthetic 😔 Her daughter will expect NEW every year, regardless of last year's pens & pencils probably being OK.
Yes I noticed it was spelt right on the you tube vlog!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s trying to say ‘tada’ after the magic trick but my god, how manic and over the top is her face and mouth, you’d never know?! She’s really lost it with the terrible over-acting.

Oh god enough with the Grease2 references, nobody cares get Ste to role play with you (he’s a cool rider on his bike) & keep it off the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Todays real 🤦‍♀️ her manky trotters at the end. Heres something Emma neither you nor ste are 'fun parents' you exploit your kids for money and he lets you do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
it's so sad how she actually seems to thrive on embarrassing her kids. there have been a few occasions recently where babs has made a point of explaining how erin has begged her not to do certain things and babs has purposefully done the opposite, specifically to humiliate her. erin is obviously at an age where she is - understandably - ashamed and mortified by her mother's behaviour, and babs has failed to realise that if she continues to go out of her way to behave embarrassingly, erin will quite simply refuse to spend time with her. babs is slowly but surely destroying her relationship with her precious "mini me" all because she prioritises creating "hilarious" content above the feelings and opinions of her children. the idea of her kids cutting her out of their lives may seem worth it now, but she will regret it in a few years when she's festering alone in her pit, her SM "career" long since gone down the drain with a no relationship with her kids or any potential future grandchildren, typing out endless" woe is me" pity posts about how her family deserted her, but without the sympathy and fawning comments from the once adoring babettes who have long since lost interest in her boring, repetitive, entirely unrelatable content, lies and fabricated bullshit, bragging endlessly about her unnecessary tat purchases and flaunting her greed as much of her audience struggle to feed and clothe their kids. obvs it will never ever be babs fault, but i wonder if she'll ever reach a point where she acknowledges that it wasn't worth it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She's one of those awful parents who refuse to accept that their children's embarrassment is real. She will have absolutely convinced herself that they absolutely LOVE her cringey antics and the embarrassment is all feined- because she is their mother and they must love her and think she is wonderful no matter what. My friends mum was very like this when we were growing up. It's the reason my friend eloped, doesn't have family parties for her children, or allow her mother to look after her children. Emma will carry on embarrassing herself, and the kids, to the point where neither of them want her involved in their life events and either won't have them or will do them without her.

She is LOVING the lying on the bed, tits jacked up, chatting to her phone pose right now, isn't she!? Could she eye duck herself any harder?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For anyone blocked: today’s reel following on from the bowling alley shambles, is an ad. The whole family are involved this time advertising a streaming service! As if that woman needed an excuse to watch more TV. Oh well, at least her little girl got to watch Clifford The Big Red Dog again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So it’s a weekend, babs is having a day in the house cleaning. I know it’s school hols but doesn’t Step🪜 Ste work 9-5 Mon-Fri. Why hasn’t she had her day sorting the house during the week let the kids do their own thing so her and Ste and the kids can do something together? Or maybe Ste is taking the kids out for some fun that’s not for content whilst she cleans (ha ha)

Reactions: 21
So it’s a weekend, babs is having a day in the house cleaning. I know it’s school hols but doesn’t Step🪜 Ste work 9-5 Mon-Fri. Why hasn’t she had her day sorting the house during the week let the kids do their own thing so her and Ste and the kids can do something together? Or maybe Ste is taking the kids out for some fun that’s not for content whilst she cleans (ha ha)
Let’s just hope she’s not cleaning in her underwear or pyjamas again, in a ‘Babs thinks it’s sexy’ way 🙏

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Honestly she just gets worse and worse, the bowling reel is just dire! However I think Erin has been brain washed by Emma and still thinks making these reels/ads is kinda cool- however this will ALL change when she gets to High school and is mercilessly bullied but Emma won't care. Ethan looked genuinely mortified!

How come the place was empty? Did they get there before it opened with Emma saying Oh I need to do some filming for an ad so you'll get free publicity!?!
The car park was empty, the bowling alley......empty.... really weird- round my neck of the woods all these sort of places are really busy?!

Reactions: 16
Why is she pronouncing absolutely as "ap solutely" on the AD on her stories? And as for the grid post AD what a load of shite

Reactions: 16
thread suggestion - #119 has a face for radio and a love of showing off. Give it up Babs, we've all had enough

i know it's rubbish but it's appropriate given this weeks performances from the grellow doughball 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.