Brummy Mummy #118 A Sunday well spent, filming weeks of (insta) content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so weirdly obsessed with Erin’s leavers hoodie? It’s almost like she’s jealous.

Fraud would have a field day with you Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
9FB20456-3C71-4B8A-B44A-06E842D6412A.png
Beg beg beg, since when has she EVER mentioned Halloween horror nights? She wouldn’t even go on bleeping gringotts to begin with when they were gifted tickets last time they were in Orlando! Claimed the boy would be too scared. In fact she actively avoided going into universal parks as much as she could get away with! How transparent can she be, clearly trying to get free tickets to whatever she can for the next trip to Florida that She’s shamelessly dropped hints about at every possible opportunity🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
i see babs is still milking the ever-cnahing, fabricated "the door opened while i was mid-wee/changing my tampon/everyone saw my crotch" train toilet content on tiktok. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220809_192507.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The beg for HHN tickets from Universal is so obvious but she really will sh*t herself going into some of those events lol and many are not suitable for the toddlers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1486018Beg beg beg, since when has she EVER mentioned Halloween horror nights? She wouldn’t even go on bleeping gringotts to begin with when they were gifted tickets last time they were in Orlando! Claimed the boy would be too scared. In fact she actively avoided going into universal parks as much as she could get away with! How transparent can she be, clearly trying to get free tickets to whatever she can for the next trip to Florida that She’s shamelessly dropped hints about at every possible opportunity🙄🙄
It took me so long to read this story for it to make sense, she has an appalling concept of the English language

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sounds like tonight she had two children who after their late night yesterday, realised there is more to life then bed at 7.00pm. Ha. Ha. Ha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What is she on about?
She talks like they all have severe additional needs! She's had to do some "severe mumming" (hate that word 🤮) and things will be "calmer when they've all had some sleep" 🙄🙄🙄
bleeping hell they've had one night out in the holidays so could have had a lie in today and she's talking like they've pulled an all nighter 🙉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Honestly Babs, if the worst of the mumming is 2 tired kids then you're doing well. I guess sometimes kids want us to be present, connect & be there with them rather than see you glued to the telly. Yes, I appreciate you're tired too. I'll give you an hour with my additional needs kid, then you'll know mumming! Give your kids a lie in, a day off your agenda, live a little!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What is she on about?
She talks like they all have severe additional needs! She's had to do some "severe mumming" (hate that word 🤮) and things will be "calmer when they've all had some sleep" 🙄🙄🙄
bleeping hell they've had one night out in the holidays so could have had a lie in today and she's talking like they've pulled an all nighter 🙉
Roll on the E’s being teenagers!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
47C6A88E-0765-45C1-9479-C2B4750F3A02.jpeg

Bragging about the damp and dingy ‘arts and crafts home’ again. Not sure it’s in the same league really, Bab. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1486444
Bragging about the damp and dingy ‘arts and crafts home’ again. Not sure it’s in the same league really, Bab. 🙄
oh gosh, she's so desperate to be noticed. her comments are beyond cringe and I fully predict this comment will eventually backfire, as with the infamous comment she left on Daisy May's post. 🤣

presumably she has realised that the fashionista angle isn't working for her - as she has yet to be approached to create a clothing range - nor is the tit poetry - presumably her second pamphlet has been cancelled - or the "mum of tween-toddlers" bullshit or the contradictory faux "body confidence" or the mishmash of crude content flaunting her gunt and her crotch and trying to lure creepy guys into following her by wriggling her stubby toes in reels - all interspersed amongst cute photos of her kids. her grid is a total car crash! is she now attempting to push for an ad with rightmove to show off her home decor and push her home interior "style" featuring steve's attempts at wallpapering and her own shoddy attempt at painting a chest of drawers - presumably an idea "inspired" by her ex bbf LP's home account?! 🤣

the hobbit house may have originated as an arts and crafts style house - initially described as having "high ceilings and beautiful intricacies from arch doorways to a gorgeous fireplace, which such properti s are renowned for" - overlooking the fact that the describing her slytherin fireplace as "gorgpues" is a bit of a leap, the photos avaivale in the listing prior to the conway moving in are jot even recognisable, in comparison to the hobbit house of today - a tat-crammed hovel, with all arts and craft style vibes totally destroyed the moment babs crashed in and began hanging tacky disney memorabilia all over the walls, filled the cupboards with her mug collection, destroying the garment, turned the fireplace into a jungle decorated with pompoms and layered every other possible surface - all the way up to those high ceilings - with clashing plastic tat. simply whacking a few pieces of replica William Morris "inspired" wallpaper up in the hallway doesn't maintain that "arts and crafts house" vibe. 🤦🏻‍♀️

interestingly, the arts and craft house style was inspired with a few architects and the artist, William Morris – who is famously quoted as saying; "have nothing in your house which you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful!" - babs has entirely thrown that idea right back in his face, filling her hobbit house to the brim with useless and unnecessary plastic tat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Honestly Babs, if the worst of the mumming is 2 tired kids then you're doing well. I guess sometimes kids want us to be present, connect & be there with them rather than see you glued to the telly. Yes, I appreciate you're tired too. I'll give you an hour with my additional needs kid, then you'll know mumming! Give your kids a lie in, a day off your agenda, live a little!!!
Hear hear! Babs can also have a turn with my teenage unicorn who has ASC. I think she’d last maybe 5 minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here we go with the whole ‘ my kids bicker’ bullshit.
“One of my my kids shares my traits and one shares Steven’s” yes and we all know which is which don’t we, you grellow witch cos your favouritism towards Erin is so bloody obvious😡
Your kids don’t argue anymore than anyone else’s you just push this narrative for content purposes. Which is abysmal and shows what an utterly tit parent you are!
Todays monologue is how she’s basically a taxi service for her kids! Yeah? And? It’s called being a parent. You refuse to give your daughter any independence so there you go ferrying her around. You’ll probably still be doing it when she’s 18!

• Heart
Fruit day lasted long didn’t it……..

like everything with her it’s a 5 minute wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Emma you twit YOU create the sibling issues by continuously favouring golden girl and putting ‘the boy’ down

• Heart
Reactions: 30
BULLSHIT she's asleep in that photo! And bullshit Step 🪜 Ste just took it!
She has directed that photo!!!! 100% 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.