Brummy Mummy #118 A Sunday well spent, filming weeks of (insta) content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop reading tattle you bleeping dumbass and I’m sure “head” should be year
1C356E84-E82C-44B8-A859-BD2CE47B72AA.jpeg

hole

Reactions: 18
She’s such a fuckwit. A deep dive on yourself for last year (not head) I presume to find out when you got a PSL which you don’t even like!!

Reactions: 20
Is she trying to look sexy in this picture??? Also I seem to remember she cleaned in those PJ's then went to bed in them that night. And probably wore them for 3 days after.
April 2021...minger all round. No wonder she has asthma and allergies, must have thick dust everywhere 🤧

Reactions: 18
Did she really just say she spilt takeaway down her pjs, had a bath then put the same pjs back on 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Is she trying to look sexy in this picture??? Also I seem to remember she cleaned in those PJ's then went to bed in them that night. And probably wore them for 3 days after.
Jesus, she looks like she's sucking a lemon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so the video really isn't that bad this week, much calmer than usual. However in what world would a secondary school pupil need felt tip feckin pens and colouring pencils?????? Even primary school kids dont take their own, they have them at school, right?!?!

Babs used to work in 2ndry school! Surely she knows this right??

Did she really just say she spilt takeaway down her pjs, had a bath then put the same pjs back on 🤢🤢🤢
It's fine though because she cleaned it off....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t tell you how much second hand embarrassment I would have if I saw someone in Starbucks, all trussed up in a special autumn outfit taking a picture of themselves with a PSL.. doubly so for anyone over the age of about 16.

Reactions: 16
Ok so the video really isn't that bad this week, much calmer than usual. However in what world would a secondary school pupil need felt tip feckin pens and colouring pencils?????? Even primary school kids dont take their own, they have them at school, right?!?!

At my kids senior school they have to have coloured pencils for Art and at least 4 different coloured highlighter pens for certain subjects 🤷‍♀️🤣 it's a very specific and random list of stationary. However, I am not babfending because I doubt for one second she bought any of that stuff cos it was on a list 🙄

Reactions: 13
So when she says she’s cleaned the skirting boards, she means she’s rubbed a wet wipe over them?

• Sick
Reactions: 15

I’ll have to babfend my kids all had to take either felt tips or colouring pencils every day and would get detention if they didn’t have them. My oldest is 28 and youngest 15 nearly 16 and none of them have used those bleeping things in 17 years!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.