Brummy Mummy #118 A Sunday well spent, filming weeks of (insta) content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much she threatens the kids that they have to take part in her nonsense reels otherwise they won’t get to go to all the places they go to (cos she won’t go somewhere unless it’s free/an ad)?

Reactions: 16
duck OFF with the pumpkin spice latte Bab. I thought she doesn't even like them. Rinse and repeat, it's so over done.

Reactions: 27
duck OFF with the pumpkin spice latte Bab. I thought she doesn't even like them. Rinse and repeat, it's so over done.
The fact that she's admitted she doesn't actually like them makes this particular bit of monotony even worse.

Reactions: 20
I watched the vlog and despite making a thing of washing the backpack she’s bought another one anyway. Also Erin doesn’t seem to be embarrassed by Babs. I’m sure that will change when she goes to high school!

Reactions: 13
I watched the vlog and despite making a thing of washing the backpack she’s bought another one anyway. Also Erin doesn’t seem to be embarrassed by Babs. I’m sure that will change when she goes to high school!
I think senior school is going to be a very eye opening experience for Erin, and for Emma.

Reactions: 21
OK... I will wash my mouth out with Fairy in a minute but...

That vlog with Erin wasn't too bad by Babs standards. She was calm, it seemed a bit more organised and wasn't too much of an embarrassing tit.

I'll show myself out now...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Todays real 🤦‍♀️ her manky trotters at the end. Heres something Emma neither you nor ste are 'fun parents' you exploit your kids for money and he lets you do it.
Fun parents who watch tv continuously and are in bed at 8pm every night , even on holidays causing the kids to miss out on so much fun!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i knew that Motatos order was simply an excuse for babs to buy a load of sweets, with the justification that she "has to" eat them all by the end of the month, based on the best before date on the packaging. in the vlog, she went into great detail showing off each bag of sweets, and explaining who they were for - the rowntrees pick n mix for nanny san, the tony's chocolate for grandad rog and steve, the cookies to be shared between the grown ups on playdates, the jelly tots as snacks for the kids on day trips etc etc, yet last night she was planning to delve into the jelly tots at 7.30pm, long after the kids were banished to their bedrooms, thus proving that she bought all those sugary snacks for herself, with absolutely no intention of sharing.

i'm also glad that babs shared a story to clarify that she had messed up on following her own "top tip" about doing a load of washing every day, because i was incredibly confused as to why she needed a whole day dedicated to catching up on washing etc, when she supposedly does a load a day. i can get back to my life now that mystery has been cleared up! although admittedly, I am still confused as to what she actually washes, when she claims to do a load each day, yet her pyjamas/manky blankets/bedding/dressing gown/socks etc never seem to be included. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
Is she purposely putting her feet into her reels/stories in the hope the feet creeps up her viewing stats? 🤮

• Sick
every single year she does to Starbs to. force down a PSL that she hates and whinges that she would have preferred a hot chocolate because she doesn't like pumpkin spice lattes, yet she has to drink one because it's "tradition" - and she thinks that posing with a PSL is "instagrammable" and an imperative post, which signifies the onset of autumn - without realising that the PSL bandwagon she jumped on years ago has long since moved on and it's just the usual boring, rehashed crap from babs. yawn.

she always goes to Starbucks with the same friend, and often in the evening - as her friend obviously has a real job - and then spends the whole night totally manic and bouncing off the walls as a result of the sugar and caffeine high - pretty sure last year she forgot to specify that she wanted decaf coffee, thus she spent the whole night wide awake and ranting rabidly into her phone, because she famously "never" drinks caffeine. 🤷🏻‍♂️

the fact that she is actively searching out the date of the release of a drink she absolutely detests just shows how desperate she is for content - similar to the way she forces down a drink she hates when she could be enjoying a hot chocolate, because content is the priority. such a sad little life.

• Haha
The girl has MY old DVD player in her room, surely that should be OUR old DVD player?! Why does she encourage so much TV time 😐

Reactions: 14
The girl has MY old DVD player in her room, surely that should be OUR old DVD player?! Why does she encourage so much TV time 😐
nah, it was probably a DVD player that belonged to babs and used to be in HER bedroom - y'know, the room she doesn't share with steve - and now she doesn't need it because she binge watches netflix, ofc it was automatically donated to the golden child. at least erin now has something to entertain her when she is banished to her bedroom at 6.30pm. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
OK... I will wash my mouth out with Fairy in a minute but...

That vlog with Erin wasn't too bad by Babs standards. She was calm, it seemed a bit more organised and wasn't too much of an embarrassing tit.

I'll show myself out now...
Sorry to quote myself... But I am now back to thinking she's an absolute bellend... bleeping stocking fillers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She just cannot go a day without spending money on yet more crap, can she?!
Her life is so empty and tit, she tries desperately to fill it by spending endless amount of money on utter tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm so bloody glad she can afford to buy stocking fillers, she's an idiot while she is gloating about spending more money there are people probably some of her followers who are very worried about or won't be able to afford Christmas, having to starve to feed there children or heat their homes. She has no clue what's going on in the real world I wish she would just piss off and go far away.

• Angry
The place looks deserted! Surely it would be packed during school hols and my daughter would be mortified if I started doing all that filming and dancing around like a twit in the middle of a bowling alley 🎳🙄😯😯
No wonder it’s deserted! It’s £24 for one game and £48 for two games for a family of four, and I don’t know about you but we always used to go for two games to maximise the fun when our kids were younger.

• Wow
She definitely likes to think of herself as a fun, modern and friendly mum. But as we see in the vlogs she’s actually very sharp and mean, and her “fun” side always seems very strained and performative.

You can tell she’s a passive aggressive control freak really. Like describing poor Ethan’s pyjamas on the floor as being “weird” and acting nonplussed about it to make him feel guilty. I hate people like that - if you’ve something to say, then communicate. When she shows these little snippets of her true self it’s so jarring compared to the “fun” act.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.