Brummy Mummy #118 A Sunday well spent, filming weeks of (insta) content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s responsible for the masses watching grease 2?! Her self-obsession and delusion is spiralling- worse than ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It makes me feel sick to admit it but I do prefer Grease 2 to the first one! That is only if it's on the telly though, I wouldn't go out of my way to watch either of them.

Reactions: 6
Good god. She is such an embarrassment. It looked absolutely dead, presumably she scared everyone away with her "dancing". Might have looked slightly better if she actually knew the words she was miming 🤣
Lip syncing is not her forte is it? Bab if you are going to do it, at least learn the words! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
You can see her looking down at her fat tits on the camera while she is lying like on her front like a beach whale.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I've had a narrow escape cow bags, I was at Resorts World yesterday 🙄🤦‍♀️
What an absolute grade A prize bellend! Seriously, she has no limits anymore does she! Erin is acting as terribly as usual. But Ethan looks genuinely sick of her!!!!
How can Step 🪜 Ste standby and allow her to act like this in public infront of the kids! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
HOW'S THAT DODGY LEG AND NUMB FANNY YOU UTTER bleeping BELL-END!!!???

Cowbags, I'm furious on behalf of the E's, Imagine the shame of your "mother" doing this in a public environment. She's not funny or witty, she's not smart or likable and nothing about her behaviour is acceptable publicly nor is it considered "banter" - She's absolutely shambolic in her existence and she needs to be taken down a peg.
This is seriously getting worse and I'm perplexed as to why people around her are allowing it to continue, she's beyond slappable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it me or is that jumpsuit a really bad unflattering fit. Seems too short, and bunches around her gunt.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wow, so literally anything she does now with her family is in order to enable some sort of Instagram reel, YouTube video or tiktok. Holidays, days out, family engagements- nothing is off limits. We all know she overthinks everything so this wasn’t an off the cuff spontaneous thing- she will have planned this and stayed awake at night for ages thinking about it. For gods sake, an intervention is needed- be in the moment, be with your family, be a mother and a wife and stop thinking about the bleeping internet!!!

Reactions: 21
She’s sounds bollocks in the latest story - also can we discuss her eyeshadow because duck me she doesn’t know how to blend...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wants to watch she doesn’t put her back out again, we all know about the twerking incident .

and despite the sign above her head X Factor she ain’t !!!

DE038C3F-DE9B-4046-BA90-9FF7751D8EC3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She genuinely looks like my elderly Aunt who is well into her 80’s and has had a couple of minor strokes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.