Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220730_170134_com.instagram.android.jpg

Apple doesn't fall from the tree does it Bab? How slurred is she !

Reactions: 16
Playa Blanca please be mindful of those of us that holiday there when your calling it what you did
🙈🙈🙈 Lanzarote is lovely. Was in Costa Teguis myself in April. No harm interested but the nickname given to it lol. X

🙈🙈🙈 Lanzarote is lovely. Was in Costa Teguis myself in April. No harm interested but the nickname given to it lol. X
No harm intended* CT was lovely. Stayed at Oasis Lanz Beach Mate and I'd highly recommend it. 👌

Reactions: 13

No harm intended* CT was lovely. Stayed at Oasis Lanz Beach Mate and I'd highly recommend it. 👌
Im a Playa Blanca girl

Reactions: 6
The food there is typical AI type but they do live cooking chicken fish steak there is always a roast meat every night as well as paella. There is an italian section that cooks pasta to order There is also a speciality restaurant that one night is chinese the next night mexican but she obviously ate at the snack bar which stops doing food between 6pm to midnight so it’s obvious she’s made them have an early tea as the main dining room doesn’t open till 7pm. What. way to act on holiday The snack bar is not good we only ever used it to go fill our insulated mugs with coffee food was stood out far too long being kept warm (cold)
the toddlers need to be all tucked up in bed by 6.30pm - we can't expect them to be allowed to stay up beyond 7pm to eat their evening meal! plus for babs, the very idea of having to wait beyond 5pm to eat her tea would blow her tiny mind! that explains why she trowlled down pasta AND pizza AND chips at lunch - plus the obligatory sweetcorn confetti 🤦🏻‍♀️ - AND a dessert - she knew her evening meal would be a pitiful-looking beige snack, so she had to ensure she'd shovelled down enough carbs earlier in the day to help her get thru til her evening sugary snacks! and i use the term "evening" loosely, considering babs is in bed by 8pm.

i can fully imagine kids getting up to a buffet breakfast on holiday and being excited that donuts and churros are on offer - but i don't understand a 44 year old woman getting overexcited at the change to eat sugar-coated cakes for breakfast, especially gobbling down two cakes and a bowl of cereal - because we all know damn well that watermelon, just like the sprinkle of sweetcorn, was all for show. i appreciate everyone has different food preferences etc, but i just can't imagine eating a donut for breakfast. not that it's an issue if you choose to do so as a treat while on holiday - but babs' standard breakfast is often a sugary cereal bar - which, presumably because they contain raisins - she perceives as a "healthy" option, along with the saturday morning "tradition" of anemic, jizz-coated cinnamon buns. but it's okay, because even babs has her limitations - remember in Florida, while showing off the sugary cakes she'd bought to share amongst the family for breakfast, she stated very clearly that she would never buy the kids lucky charms cereal at home, as marshmallow cereal is a step too far! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Why doesn’t she invest in a decent pair of sunglasses that actually fit her ugly mug?! She looks a bleeping state every single day. It’s either clown make up or a death mask look- grey and pasty!
Honestly put the cocktails down put your phone down and stop rambling utter tit all day every day when you’re supposed to be on a family holiday.
I don’t know why she bothers posting - tells you nothing about the resort or what there is to do or literally ANYTHING! Nothing worthwhile to say. Just endless tit spewing from her bleeping ugly mouth.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1458402
Apple doesn't fall from the tree does it Bab? How slurred is she !
She's so unhealthy, her mouth is grey. Reminds me of when my kids were babies and they needed to be burped!

I can't believe she's the same age as me, I do have good genes but I look at least 10 years younger than her - which says more about how bad she looks because no one mistakes me for being 34 (sadly!) Just drink some bleeping water and eat some fruit Babs and go for a walk to get your circulation going.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.