Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always over dresses you never see her casual like Steve and the kiddos and like you say loads of make up on

she’s so extremely old fashioned in her style and definitely not body confident
She dresses like a woman in her 60s.

No offence to women in their 60s.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah she needed to head to the shops for snacks - the AI mustn’t be fulfilling her beige diet requirements 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who the hell goes shopping on the first day??!! I’m normally letting the kids run riot whilst shouting suncream, don’t run, don’t splash etc etc shopping is for the last day or the evenings! The husband will nip to a shop in the morning normally for water and a cava for the evening when we’re getting ready!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She has no idea how to do this kind of holiday. Make up and hair down and midi dresses and saltwaters during the day - no chance, that would be so comfortable. Most people just SPF, hair up and shorts and vest top over swim wear and flips flops!

They must have have spent well over £20k on holidays this year, Iceland, Florida and Lanazorote. Most families could only dream of that.

Reactions: 31
So on their first day, Bab marches the kids past the swimming pool to go look at shite in the shops. Bloody hell she's so awful, let the kids get in the pool Bab

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Talk about the ugly sister and Cinderella’s shoe!!!🤣🤣🤣
more tattle "inspired" content! any excuse to mention Colin. 🤦🏻‍♀️

tingo to whoever mentioned the possibility that babs' trotters would swell to the point that she would be unable to squidge them into her shitwater sandals! 🎉

So on their first day, Bab marches the kids past the swimming pool to go look at shite in the shops. Bloody hell she's so awful, let the kids get in the pool Bab
She is on the Marina most of the shops are designer ones

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say yesterday she was going to take photos all day then do one upload in the evening? She can’t actually stop herself can she?

As for day one and in the shops - TWAAAAAT! You do that every bloody day in England, you don’t need Spanish tat. You’re on an all inclusive, you don’t need snacks. And your kids probably want to swim, play, enjoy themselves. Not traipse around more bleeping shops 🙄🤬 I know you all know this but this woman needs help, serious help. Being addicted to social media and spending is not even a joke anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She dresses like a woman in her 60s.

No offence to women in their 60s.
Nooo I'm 60 and don't dress like her....I'm currently rocking a seasalt top and linen Capri pants sitting in my garden 7 miles from her empty gaffe. I wouldn't leave my house dressed in her shitey bollocks lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know those sorts of holiday aren't for everyone but I bet the kids would love to just be on a "Benidorm TV Show" type holiday, burgers and mocktails, swimming pool, table tennis, disco. It's not like Babs can pretend they prefer something more cultured because she's just stomping round supermarkets. I love a look round the shops in a Spanish resort town the same as anyone, but in the evening walking to/from dinner/evening beach stroll - not as an activity!

OMG I didn;t realise they were on an all inclusive, fucks sake let the kids enjoy it!

Pls tell me Steve's finally grown a pair and said 'f*ck this sh*t' and propped himself up the bar for several AI pints. Who the actual gets fully dressed and goes shopping on day 1 - those poor kids.

Reactions: 22
Why do they eat so many snacks? Three meals a day is enough, isn’t it? This family is obsessed with eating between meals, it’s so unhealthy.

Reactions: 18
ooh, surprise surprise! their first day in Spain and, as predicted, babs has dragged the kids to a shop - presumably she's on the hunt for belts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

although i imagine steve is pretty happy, having already found a stash of penis shaped keyrings to send as souvenirs to George and all his grindr crushes! 🤣

also, that whole reference yesterday of being "cobs by the canal" than "cake by the ocean" - she totally missed a trick there! babs is far more "cocks by the canal" than anything! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Babs I know you read here just giving you a heads up there is a shop in the Hotel where you can get your “snacks” from and if the toddlers are still hungry after breakfast lunch and dinner pop to the snack bar You don’t need to thank me your welcome

Reactions: 17
She can never just be? This is exactly the kind of holiday for switching off, read your books, let your kids run off and sort their drinks and snacks, burn off energy by the pool, nap on your lounger and dress up in your nice stuff for dinner. Nope not this crew.

Reactions: 26
If I said to my son on day one of our holiday ‘no we aren’t going to the pool we’re going shopping’ he would NOT be happy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.