Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re going to shower on the balcony? Learn to use punctuation or think about the order you use words in 🤦🏼‍♀️
This made me cringe so much. Yes babs we all drink Fanta Lemon and eat Lays on the balcony after a shower. It’s a meme everyone knows. Babs will probably think she invented it but as always she’s late to everything.

Reactions: 26
Ah she needed to head to the shops for snacks - the AI mustn’t be fulfilling her beige diet requirements 😬
wait, don't tell me she forgot to pack snacks and belts?! she's all over the place! snacks would usually be the first thing she ensured were in the suitcase - remember when she actually packed chocolate eggs when they went to Disney at Easter! where is the usual sugary cereal bar/iced gem/kinder bueno hoard that she relies on for energy?! for someone who packs so bleeping regularly - to the point that she deems herself an expect and films entire vlogs filled with packing "hacks" - she's totally messed up.

and we all know damn well she did it on purpose, to ensure steve's dream holiday is as unenjoyable as possible, so she can use it as a future example - just like Iceland - of why they should never go on holiday to any destination other than Disney. plus purposefully forgetting to pack the basics means she has the perfect excuse to drag the entire family to the shops to browse tat, because that makes her happy - duck what the kids want to do, or how steve wants to spend his dream disco holiday, babs will be claiming her "anxiety" prevents her from shopping alone, thus the entire family's days will be fully dictated and controlled by babs and her gel pen scrawled schedule - obvs with the rule that they must be back in the hotel room by 6pm, because ethan babs will be tired. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Actually as soon as I wrote that, I thought it was unfair! Hence the disclaimer!

My mother in law is 69.

If she came round dressed like Babs, I would ask if she’d had a knock on the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only reason I go to the shop straight away is for bottles of water , rum, coke and crisps because we go self catering.
I can’t stand shopping on holiday . We eat out , stay up late and only get dressed in the evening before we go out for a meal . We do pool days, beach days and boat trips . I also only wear mascara and and bit of Vaseline on the lips .

Our first family holiday my boys were 3 & 6, we stayed out very late and they slept until 930/10am..

Surely they should be spending their money at the end of the holiday , if they were kept occupied in the water parks etc they wouldn’t need to go shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not to sound like a totally uncultured swine but the last three beach holidays I’ve been on with my husband and kids (to Turkey and Greece) we’ve arrived at the resort, spent our week or 10 days there, and then left on the coach transfer back to the airport 🤷🏼‍♀️ Literally have gone nowhere! I personally have no need for tat or fake bags, there are shops at the hotel for Lays and a magnet to bring home for the fridge, there’s chocolate at the airport. We haven’t been near interesting sights so haven’t felt the need to go out!
I remember being 14 and in Lanzarote, my parents made us get a coach trip to volcanos. My sister and I were so cross and sulky, kept saying we felt like it was a school trip! We just wanted to tan and swim 🤣 I feel for the Conway kids, I hope they get to relax and enjoy some of this holiday and not spend it all traipsing after their mother as she stomps around with too much make up on making them all feel like tit if they don’t do exactly what she wants! Come on PUS - now’s your time to stand up to her and tell her to get to duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God how sad that the first thing they do is go shopping! Surely the kids would rather be in the pool playing with other kids?! We always spend first day by the pool. If self catering will do trip to supermarket but not if at All inclusive hotel!!!

Reactions: 23
You just know they are THAT family at the all-inclusive who have THAT reputation and everyone's tutting and talking about them (mostly the gobby witch) behind their backs.
Y'know the type that makes you move to a different sun lounger cause you can't bear her shouting.

Doesn't all inclusive include snacks and drinks...desperate to #addabelt so took them all shopping, should do them a favour and go off resort alone

Screenshot_20220728-165953_Facebook.jpg

You'd think relaxing on a lounger with her kindle would be totally up her street!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
For all those asking Babs has created another body positive bikini reel …. Filmed up the ladder and body covered by angles and water Ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You just know they are THAT family at the all-inclusive who have THAT reputation and everyone's tutting and talking about them (mostly the gobby witch) behind their backs.
Y'know the type that makes you move to a different sun lounger cause you can't bear her shouting.
Definately she will the person that’s in everyone’s face all week. Thank god there is an adults only pool to get away from her

Reactions: 19
Oh FFS get OVER yourself woman! You got in a pool. Big bleeping deal!!!!! So have millions of others!! No gives a shiny shite you donned a crappy cheap bikini and went down some steps into a pool! Why is it such a thing?!

Reactions: 30
Why does the reel look so fake, stop filming tit reels about getting into a swimming pool and enjoy your holiday... the Es were probably thinking mom just get in the pool so we can go and have fun.

• Haha
Nobody asks you how you have confidence to enter a swimming pool. Absolutely no one. And no one believes you when you spout this crap. Show us a message from someone asking, how are you able to enter a pool please. How do you even see all of these messages, when you don’t check your messages?

Reactions: 24
And she’s left her hair down. That’ll go nicely green in the chlorine! Ohh that rhymes! I’ll put it in my poetry pamphlet!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seeng the build up to the commonwealth games you realise how little she talks about Birmingham. One of Europes most diverse cities but when has Babs ever talked about that, the Windrush Scandal or anything vaguely related to ethnic communities? She only talks about the Botanic Gardens!

Reactions: 20
Oh FFS get OVER yourself woman! You got in a pool. Big bleeping deal!!!!! So have millions of others!! No gives a shiny shite you donned a crappy cheap bikini and went down some steps into a pool! Why is it such a thing?!
Why not just jump in like everyone else does? Such a cop out, only filming when she is mostly in the water! twit!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.