Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she feels the need to badly narrate the CW OC.

And as for the bikini, Babs sized up to a size 20 so clearly needed to go up one more size such was the realistic #size18 try on 😂 we've been saying for ages #size22 #bodyneutralbollocks

Reactions: 15
And now she’s on fb going on about Mr Egg again. FFS she’s answering comments. Tell me again how you were having a film night with your beautiful family

who clearly bleeping hate you as much as we do

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who has a film night on their summer holiday? Surely it’s dinner then to the entertainment for drinks, card games and watching the entertainment!

Reactions: 24
How do the Conway's manage to make everything look so tit? Sweets and a movie when you're on holiday, poor kids. Not even end of the week everyone's a bit tired, but it's only their second night there! Why does Ste not insist on them actually going out and having some fun. FFS they went to Florida and didn't even do the fireworks or evening shows. An absolute waste of a trip.

I actually think Bab doesn't know how to act of relax at the entertainment or in any kind of public social situation so she makes any excuse she can to not do it.

Reactions: 33
Literally the only reason I know 90% of card games and the classic Pass the Pigs is from being up until midnight watching dodgy singers as my family drank cocktails and I felt fancy af with a cocktail stirrer in my Coke. What’s the point of all sitting around doing the same as she would in Birmingham? Fab memories you’re making with the fam-a-lam (🤢) babs!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can I just also add ladbabymum put her new its collection on less than 2 hours ago who liked it…… yeah exactly such a fun family night of games and films that’s she’s scrolling insta!!!!!!!! Talk about desperate for an its contract sorry love they’ve seen your wardrobe and decided the flash your gunt and horrid horrid horrid flower prints are not a thing nor it tit scaffolding.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I actually think Bab doesn't know how to act of relax at the entertainment or in any kind of public social situation so she makes any excuse she can to not do it.
YES. Totally agree. She doesn’t have a social life or many friends, she can’t relax because she’s always thinking about social media content and she’s manic a lot of the time. She lives in fear of people judging her - what if someone posted photos of her in the wild? What if someone disrespected her boundaries and told her they thought her content was tit to her face? What if she’s seen by a Babette and she can’t be stompy/miserable but has to pretend to like her husband and kids? What if drink makes her aggressive and she kicks off? She hides from all of that by never involving herself in anything, and if she does - like Erin’s Year 6 party - she goes on about how draining and exhausting it is making small talk (with people she knows dislike her!) and she needs time to recover. She’s a total mess, in every sense of the word!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Literally the only reason I know 90% of card games and the classic Pass the Pigs is from being up until midnight watching dodgy singers as my family drank cocktails and I felt fancy af with a cocktail stirrer in my Coke. What’s the point of all sitting around doing the same as she would in Birmingham? Fab memories you’re making with the fam-a-lam (🤢) babs!
Pass the pigs! BEST GAME EVER!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree that she’s very likely socially inept, and struggles when everything isn’t all about her, or when she can’t be her ‘youest you’. The Wets and her own upbringing have a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 20
To me it always come across that she doesn't care really, there must be so many of her followers that would love to be in her place and would make the most of her holiday.it seems like every years she has to have more holidays 4 or 5 this year its ridiculous. Its like she sits in her ivory tower looking down on everyone ramming her spending on tit in everyone's faces, look at me look how much money I have just by dicking about on the Internet very badly.
I have a feeling in the next few years it's all going to come crumbling down then what is she going to do, I can't see her going back to work.
Do you not listen to Babs? She’s going to become a serious lecturer, wear floaty dresses and drink from large mugs.

I mean she definitely wouldn’t name drop her brand and her students definitely wouldn’t look her up. And I’m VERY confident that no refunds on tuition would be requested.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know everyone’s idea of a holiday is different but sitting in the room watching telly, come on. How is that even an option available as something to do? I’d feel depressed cooped up in the room in the evening like that. In pyjamas at 8pm, hearing the buzz from outside through the balcony doors, literally everyone else all dressed up and excited, only just starting their evenings.

I can understand it if you feel unwell or something. It’s the end of their second day. It’s only a week, so that’s two nights out of seven wasted already. When you’ve only got a week surely you make the most of it.

I can only imagine she’s not a fan of the hotel/fellow clientele otherwise why would you opt out of your holiday evenings like that? Way to blame it on the boy too, I’m sure even if this was completely his idea, you could tell him that the room is for sleeping in and on holiday we spend evenings out enjoying ourselves and being somewhere different.

Reactions: 34
New thread title suggestion:

Costa del Conway... no matter where in the world you want to go, Ste can help get you there, (back in the room and PJ’s on, no fun to be had by anyone!!)

Reactions: 16
One of Europes most diverse cities but when has Babs ever talked about that, the Windrush Scandal or anything vaguely related to ethnic communities? She only talks about the Botanic Gardens!
Oh, but that wouldn’t fit her brand of self-obsessed whimsical crap, would it? Plus, I bet she couldn’t give a tit about ethnic minorities or anything outside her own experience, to be honest. She’s not interested in any other cultures even in a basic/everyday/apolitical way — she doesn’t like trying new foods, she doesn’t try and expose the kids to different cultures on holiday, we’ve never heard about any of them learning or speaking another languages and all her favourite musical artists are white boy band types.

Reactions: 22
Oh, but that wouldn’t fit her brand of self-obsessed whimsical crap, would it? Plus, I bet she couldn’t give a tit about ethnic minorities or anything outside her own experience, to be honest. She’s not interested in any other cultures even in a basic/everyday/apolitical way — she doesn’t like trying new foods, she doesn’t try and expose the kids to different cultures on holiday, we’ve never heard about any of them learning or speaking another languages and all her favourite musical artists are white boy band types.
Ah c’mon now don’t you know Islam was her specialty for RE? It’s not like she doesn’t tell us at every opportunity but forget Eid until she reads about it here

Reactions: 16
Ah c’mon now don’t you know Islam was her specialty for RE? It’s not like she doesn’t tell us at every opportunity but forget Eid until she reads about it here
god, who would want their child learning about different religions and the relevant cultural sensitivities from her? IMAGINE.

New thread title suggestion:

Costa del Conway... no matter where in the world you want to go, Ste can help get you there, (back in the room and PJ’s on, no fun to be had by anyone!!)
Brilliant!!! Also just saw this from the grellow walloper herself , perhaps she should take a leaf from her own book…..

FEAC9EE5-4D54-4A7D-A9A3-176C51829C0C.jpeg

going to bed before 8pm 2 nights out of 7 on an all inclusive holiday is moronic , surely she’d be making the most of the free alcohol if nothing else 🍺 🍷 🍹 🍸 though I suppose if it doesn't come in a can she’s not interested …. What a selfish cow !! Thought this was PUS’s dream holiday - he had one go at water polo the day they arrived and since then has been forced to join her shopping for tat and banned to the room at 7pm So much for having a pint, relaxing and joining in with the fun !!!! Can’t believe he tolerates it !!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I thought lanzarote was steve's dream holiday, because he "loves a disco" - yet, as always, it's ethan's fault they were all back their hotel room at 6pm, because he requested an evening of card games, sweets and a movie? sure babs, because what ethan wants to do is always prioritised! 🤣🤣

she's so bleeping obvious it's pathetic. i don't know why she's so determined to lie about it, and can't simply be honest and explain that she likes to stick to her toddler bedtime and so she demands that the entire family are back in their room by 6pm, instead of constantly blaming her little boy and his "tiredness", or his supposed demands to play cards on the balcony. this is supposedly steve's postponed 40th birthday holiday, yet he's spent the day being dragged around the shops, been forced to stand on the side of the pool filming babs getting into the pool, and isn't even allowed to enjoy any of the evening entertainment, because babs has decided he has to remain in the hotel room and watch TV all evening - from across the room on a separate bed to babs. they may as well have stayed in Brum. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Is she serious with all these uploads while she’s on holiday? She is uploading stories on insta Constantly! Bored babs? Sure seems like it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.