Brummy Mummy #116 On the Ticky Tocky with her tacky Tiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in and watching a film. You know what kind of a family activity that is - a rainy night in November - not on your summer holiday. I feel really sorry for anyone watching that who would love to be able to take their family on holiday but offering a film night at home is all they can do with current circumstances. She has no idea of her privilege.
To me it always come across that she doesn't care really, there must be so many of her followers that would love to be in her place and would make the most of her holiday.it seems like every years she has to have more holidays 4 or 5 this year its ridiculous. Its like she sits in her ivory tower looking down on everyone ramming her spending on tit in everyone's faces, look at me look how much money I have just by dicking about on the Internet very badly.
I have a feeling in the next few years it's all going to come crumbling down then what is she going to do, I can't see her going back to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I suppose to Ethan staying up and watching a film is exciting as he’s usually banished to his room at 6pm! I hope they do get at least a few nights to stay up and go to the disco, otherwise they may as well have stayed at home!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Not sure if it’s been said, but for somebody who claims to love Birmingham as much as she does, it is bizarre that she is not taking the kids to the commonwealth games, let alone even in the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Holidays are just effing wasted on that family. Easy come easy go isn’t it? Some families would sell a kidney to go abroad for a week!! And have they even had dinner as she isn’t showered or changed. So did they go as soon as the buffet opened and eat in their swimwear?! That’s so bizarre! Half the fun of holiday is getting ready, going for a drink and playing cards then having some dinner then enjoying evening entertainment. She is such a fun sponge it’s beyond ridiculous! It’s like she literally cannot step out of this toddler bedtime mindset. What does she think will happen?!

Reactions: 32
I can imagine the conversation in their hotel room, Babs- 'so, what shall we do tonight then!? We could go down to the mini disco, it's very noisy down there! or we could stay here, snuggle up and watch a film, wink, wink😉'
I know when I was on hols as a kid, it was an unwritten rule that we'd all sit in the bar of the hotel for a bit after dinner, taking in some of the entertainment, there was no choice about it!

First full day of her holiday and she’s managed shops, a dip in the pool, tit chat about shoes, an early dinner, watching her family play cards while claiming it’ll be an amazing family memory for the kids (no it won’t Babs, it’ll be another memory of their dad interacting with them while their mum slobbed around on her phone) and sweets in bed. Plus, 25 Insta stories and a reel/grid post. Just says it all. If anyone was unsure of her priorities/attitude to life then just know it’s social media (even if you have to make up things that didn’t happen to have something, anything to talk about) and shops, above all else. What a sad little life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I should be flying to Lanzarote tomorrow, it's my cancelled holiday from 2020 and now I'm recovering from Pancreatitis and had to cancel. We have not been away since 2019 and was really looking forward to it but to be honest if I'd bumped into her while I was there it would have ruined my holiday.

Also I don't understand why she is not getting involved with the games in her own city. Taking her kids for the memories. It ain't gonna happen often. When they announced London was hosting the Olympics, I looked at my then 4 month old baby and said " You'll be 7, we will get tickets" and we did. She has great memories of those days we had tickets for random events and travelling to London. I'd jump on it if it was in my home town.

• Heart
And now her sunglasses have broken 😎 what a sh#t time she must be having when her happiness is based on materialism. I heard her screams & brown shitwaters footstomp from Lanzarote over the Red Arrow fly past 😃😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So we’re in our happy place , it’s 7:30 pm in our pyjamas (also worn yesterday) sat in the room watching TV. Actually watching the commonwealth games something she has not even mentioned up to now.

Must be the only family not to sit out of an evening lapping up the atmosphere and balmy nights and fun and entertainment of a holiday 😴😴😴😴😴😴 why bother ????? - it’s the same everywhere she goes and she loves it , bleeping weirdo why not stay at home ???!!!!!!

I bet she’s been sublimely suggesting it to Ethan all day it would be nice to watch a film and eat sweets in the room and now she’shappy as she’s controlled another evening and prevented her family going out because she wants to go to bed . 😡

Come holiday with the Conway’s they really know how to make the most of the privilege of a holiday abroad 🌞🥃🍹 💃

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I should be flying to Lanzarote tomorrow, it's my cancelled holiday from 2020 and now I'm recovering from Pancreatitis and had to cancel. We have not been away since 2019 and was really looking forward to it but to be honest if I'd bumped into her while I was there it would have ruined my holiday.

Also I don't understand why she is not getting involved with the games in her own city. Taking her kids for the memories. It ain't gonna happen often. When they announced London was hosting the Olympics, I looked at my then 4 month old baby and said " You'll be 7, we will get tickets" and we did. She has great memories of those days we had tickets for random events and travelling to London. I'd jump on it if it was in my home town.
We had tickets for one of the events at London 2012 and my kids still talk about it! We also went to the torch relay near us and the marathon. It WAS HONESTLY THE BEST TIME IN MY HOME CITY. Such a shame they're away now, as her kids are the perfect age to be involved and go to events. Their gran and aunt are going!
Talking about childhood memories playing cards with her parents while filming her family doing it but not participating. WHAAATT!

Reactions: 16
She’s watching the opening ceremony for content whilst the kids watch something different on their separate devices - same tit, different location!

• Sad
Oh god I’ve honestly been such a lurker but not Now I’m annoyed so annoyed!!!!! Those poor kids!!!!!!! Our holiday evenings consist of pool days maybe we might nip out for mock tails / cocktails / nuggets whatever anything goes your on holiday! Evenings we go back to the room around 5ish all shower and we shout at each other who’s choice is the getting ready music tonight? We play it on a little travel speaker whilst we all get dolled up (the smallest child will normally have a disco nap) we go to buffet around 8 and then join in with all the entertainment until the smallest insists on the two chairs together sleepy time! If the biggest child is enjoying it will split up and then do a half time swap! Even when I went abroad heavily pregnant and swollen I didn’t stop giving my daughter that pure holiday freedom! She’s annoyed me so much and doesn’t deserve this holiday at all.

Screenshot_20220728_204715_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ha ...not much of an advert for a sunny holiday is she? You would never think she'd been out in the sun today! Oh and Bab ..the reason your Cossie frill keeps riding up is cos IT'S TOO SMALL!!!

Reactions: 17
Cb they are sitting in the hotel room on holiday, who the eff does that?? Some of my fave memories of package holidays as a kid are being up till late dancing and running around making friends!

she is such an oddball!

On topic-she's a selfish prat, let the kids enjoy the holiday without every minute being documented for the gram. What happened to not posting all day and doing loads in eve?

Off topic-im coming to brum for the commonwealth games. Lady Doodle I wish I owned a cow themed bag so you could look for me 🤣 Still not booked hotel-any areas to recommend looking at for people going to several event locations?
If you can get something in the city centre - if there’s anything left that’s your best bet. So easy to get to everywhere from there in about 30mins even on public transport. I highly recommend St Paul’s House a little pricey but so nice

I suppose to Ethan staying up and watching a film is exciting as he’s usually banished to his room at 6pm! I hope they do get at least a few nights to stay up and go to the disco, otherwise they may as well have stayed at home!
Only they aren’t. She’s remembered she’s meant to be a proud brummIE (the spelling she uses boils my piss) and is watching the commonwealth games opening ceremony. So not even able to do what Ethan asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok so if they were on a 2 week holiday and it had got near the end of the trip and they were sitting in watching tv and missing home I’d get it… but it is day TWO of Stes “dream, 40th birthday holiday” and they are sitting in their room mourning over Birmingham. Bearing in mind they have paid about £4,000 for this trip… she is a grade A twit.

Please tell me ste isn’t 40!!!! If he is how do these two look so much older then their ages!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.