Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see a normal photo of Erin where she isn't screwing her nose up. The two shots of her as a toddler compared with now really show a social media before and after!

Reactions: 30
Is it just me that finds all her ads cringe, who the hell eats ice cream in bed and did they get Erin to take the photos of this. It looks so fake, yh sure babs the dog jumped on the bed, you put her there as you are holding her and of course you would share the ice cream with you children but had to share there snacks at WD. Who at cadburys said this ad was OK.

Reactions: 24
Is it just me that finds all her ads cringe, who the hell eats ice cream in bed and did they get Erin to take the photos of this. It looks so fake, yh sure babs the dog jumped on the bed, you put her there as you are holding her and of course you would share the ice cream with you children but had to share there snacks at WD. Who at cadburys said this ad was OK.
Manky PJ's on, full face of clown makeup, gormless husband looking like he's enjoying that icecream a little too much, sat in bed eating icecream. Yep we all do that 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Well there’s a sexless marriage if I ever did see one….
How is laying in your Bed with your arms linked in a pair of week old sweaty pyjamas and a dressing gown that looks like it could crawl away romantic!!!
Ohhh arm linking how Raunchy!!
Who eats ice cream in Bed!!
How is it romantic to shovel a pack of 4 ice creams down between you!!
See you mean cow bags, we do sleep together, we do, we do!
Babs, seriously if you start bleeping off now, you’ll have a head start!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd love to see a normal photo of Erin where she isn't screwing her nose up. The two shots of her as a toddler compared with now really show a social media before and after!
The grid post of her in the Icelandic springs was a lovely natural photo. It's such a shame Emma has ruined that girl.

Also Pus looks happy in the ad as he's been allowed on the bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why are Cadburys using influencers to advertise their products? I've been eating Cadburys chocolate LONG before social media was even a thing 😂. I don't need to be influenced by jobless feck wits to eat chocolate or ice cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There is 0% romantic chemistry between them, they look so awkward. She looks like he’s more into the dog than Steven. Steven has a look in his eyes that says ‘heeeelp!’.

Reactions: 26
Who is this size 18, 20 year old “friend” that she has coming over to film reels?? Im intrigued!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See you mean cow bags, we do sleep together, we do, we do!
Babs, seriously if you start bleeping off now, you’ll have a head start!
Probably the first time he’s been in the bed since the last ad that required which was months ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who is this size 18, 20 year old “friend” that she has coming over to film reels?? Im intrigued!
I know I’m probably alone in this but I am 44 - one of my daughters is 27 would I actively seek people of a similar age to her to be friends with - like hell would I! I’m quite an active person but 20something year olds (mostly) have a whole different level of stamina and what would she have in common with them - other than being a #size18?! “Yeah bab let’s put week old pyjamas on and which rhoshitsville” or “let’s go for a walk round Poundland or to look at a giant bleeping cactus and mainline sugar”

i just don’t get it or why she’s had to point out their age 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
This 20 year old is a friend in the meaning of the word that Babs uses, not what most of us would call a "friend"! ie she's met her on the Internet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Be intresting if the friend is actually a size 18, the comparison!
It going to be that awful , younger version of Babs isn't it? Loves Disney and boob belts. So good at her job that I can't even remember her name. She was the only one that would associate with Babs went she went on the Disney shindig. What's her bloody name!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It going to be that awful , younger version of Babs isn't it? Loves Disney and boob belts. So good at her job that I can't even remember her name. She was the only one that would associate with Babs went she went on the Disney shindig. What's her bloody name!?!?!?!
BethanyFrancesca I was thinking the same thing. If it is her she’s not your average 20something she’s another one that shops endlessly isn’t bothered about calorie intake (although does exercise) and likes to sit on her arse alot
She’s also a social media manager type thing - works in digital pr or something so maybe that’s why keBabba has for her claws in to increase her engagement

Reactions: 19
Is this the friend visiting, who she’s changed out of her clothes and into pyjamas for? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The one I’m thinking of is that Bethany Francesca or whatever her name is?
Side note - babs is going to start claiming she’s a size 14 isn’t she?!😂😂😂 (In American sizes🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes it is her she just put on her stories she is going for a road trip to shoot some content with a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The one I’m thinking of is that Bethany Francesca or whatever her name is?
Side note - babs is going to start claiming she’s a size 14 isn’t she?!😂😂😂 (In American sizes🤦🏻‍♀️)
An 18 in the UK is a 16 in the US I am sure it is 🤔🤔

Ok so have found 2 charts one saying it’s a 14 and one saying it’s a 16 of course she will go with the smaller size 🙄

This 20 year old is a friend in the meaning of the word that Babs uses, not what most of us would call a "friend"! ie she's met her on the Internet 🙄
🎉TINGO 🎉 to you aye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she put two bear identical adds on her reel one after the other, slightly different wording at the start! Good at her job!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BethanyFrancesca I was thinking the same thing. If it is her she’s not your average 20something she’s another one that shops endlessly isn’t bothered about calorie intake (although does exercise) and likes to sit on her arse alot
She’s also a social media manager type thing - works in digital pr or something so maybe that’s why keBabba has for her claws in to increase her engagement
Isn't that the one who had on a pink suit, like the one Bab tried on last week, a bit creepy of Bab to do that. Bab is going to latch onto her, like she did with Louise P.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.