Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused. Did Bab basically invite an internet stranger around to her house, so that they can try on clothes to make tit reels??? Is this a thing?

It's so bloody bizarre and odd.

Additionally, do this pair really think anyone wants their fashion advice???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Babs is desperately trying to prove to Tattle that she HAS GOT FRIENDS...

Babs, sitting in your pyjama's and pretending a friend is coming to visit, & then creating a fake friendship with some young frump you met on the tinterwebs does NOT prove you have friends, it cements the fact that you actually DON'T ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bloody 'eck, I'm actually having second hand embarrassment for her.
It's weird as duck that a 44 year old middle aged woman is pretending to be friends with, & play dressing up in her bedroom, a girl who is young enough to be her daughter.
They're both frumps, it's going to be like watching Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee trying on dresses and outfits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ How mortifying.

Listen - can you hear that noise, too?.... it's the last bit of the bottom of the barrel being scraped....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That AD is an absolute car crash.

- She's posted two different "first" stories. You can even see the moment at the end of the original one where she decides to shoot it again.

- She says "Cabury" chocolate.

- One of her subtitles says "chocolate yeast".

- She's wrongly tagging it as #Cadbury's.

How does she secure these deals?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That Bethany looks a bit simple ๐Ÿ˜ฌ why is she hanging out with someone her mumโ€™s age? They both have hideous clothes. YOU ARE NOT FRIENDS!
bleeping weirdos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just seen the Cadbury stories, I'm sorry, u "can't beat cabbery chocolate"?! Speak properly babs! How did they approve something where she is pronouncing the name incorrectly?! Usually I'd boycott a brand using babs, but I just can't do it this time! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the reels they are doing are they going to have matching frumpy frocks & do a side by side with their respective ages. Both size 18 my bleeping arse. Calling it now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So the reels they are doing are they going to have matching frumpy frocks & do a side by side with their respective ages. Both size 18 my bleeping arse. Calling it now.
...and it's been done before. It's also been done on Trinny Woodall's page with her plus size colleague, they called it "tWinning". Not an original thought/idea in her head. Tingo to you, if this is what the latest ripoff is, ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 15
That AD is an absolute car crash.

- She's posted two different "first" stories. You can even see the moment at the end of the original one where she decides to shoot it again.

- She says "Cabury" chocolate.

- One of her subtitles says "chocolate yeast".

- She's wrongly tagging it as #Cadbury's.

How does she secure these deals?!
I noticed the two beginnings and it confused me a lot!!!

Reactions: 15
This their JOB ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ, their career ffs. Whereโ€™s the thought and effort? Just throwing on creased clothes in Babs cluttered bedroom!!
I just donโ€™t get it ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Babs is desperately trying to prove to Tattle that she HAS GOT FRIENDS...

Babs, sitting in your pyjama's and pretending a friend is coming to visit, & then creating a fake friendship with some young frump you met on the tinterwebs does NOT prove you have friends, it cements the fact that you actually DON'T ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bloody 'eck, I'm actually having second hand embarrassment for her.
It's weird as duck that a 44 year old middle aged woman is pretending to be friends with, & play dressing up in her bedroom, a girl who is young enough to be her daughter.
They're both frumps, it's going to be like watching Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee trying on dresses and outfits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ How mortifying.

Listen - can you hear that noise, too?.... it's the last bit of the bottom of the barrel being scraped....
Yes I am also feeling embarrassed for her!!! Does she not realise how weird this is?!

Oh goodness, that Cadburys advert is dreadful. Did that really get signed off by someone? She's advertising an ice cream while dressed in her pyjamas - is that really the most creative idea she could come up with? Also, she's sold it as a treat they'll eat while watching TV on the sofa and then has a shot of them in bed, talk about inconsistent and poorly thought through. And duplicating the first story - so professional. Again, she hasn't sold the product to me in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she say her assistant was round too? I wasn't sure if she said sister or assistant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I see the ad was up to her usual standards, but small mercies. At least we were spared the baggy black and white swimming costume, what I would have thought would have been her go to prop. I mean her and pus are hardly Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke are they (from the film 9 1/2 Weeks) - letโ€™s not hope thatโ€™s what she was going for!

And Cadburyโ€™s you should be ashamed of yourself working with this barrel scraping car crash.

Last edited:
I am cringing with second hand embarrassment for her! Playing dress up at her age, thinking she can do fashion reels with her new 20yr old friend & assistant (they are closer in age to her daughter).

Reactions: 19
Oh duck off you absolute bellend. Heard of Morecambe and Wise? No proper niche there Babs. She probably assumes sheโ€™s more famous than they ever were.

Itโ€™s weird how despite when you were both you can learn about things that predate your birth.

Canโ€™t wait to see this absolute train wreck of a reel she puts on later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.