Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is 0% romantic chemistry between them, they look so awkward. She looks like he’s more into the dog than Steven. Steven has a look in his eyes that says ‘heeeelp!’.
as always, they can hardly bear to touch each other! it's very obvious that they're linking arms so painfully awkwardly, because they're learning their bodies as far away from each other as possible - with steve desperate for the photo to be taken so he can get away from babs, and babs desperate for the photo to be taken so she can shove the remainder of the ice creams down her throat. and that gormless flicker of joy captured on steve's otherwise expressionless face is obvs due to the fact that he's actually been permitted - for a moment - to sit on the grown ups bed! 🤣

and equally, the grid post doesn't fit with the fabricated narrative in her stories. for a start, we all know babs wouldn't patiently wait til the evening to scoff her sugary treats, but if those cadburys ice creams - and it's an absolute joke if anyone believes babs would ever opt for dark chocolate! - are supposedly treat for her and steve to share together while watching TV, why are they photographed together in bed, with steve looking directly at a camera, presumably held by TT? she implied she'd eat them while the kids were in bed - but then again, the fact it's still bright daylight makes sense when the conway kids are banished to their rooms by 6pm - although knowing babs' toddler bedtime, it also implies that her and steve are in their pyjamas by 7pm - and although that's a definite for babs, steve is still usually in his shorts at that point not a dressing gown! - and that they watch TV together in the bed they don't share - despite babs having publicised on multiple occasions - with sly photos of steve to prove it - that they spend their evening on separate sofas, never touching, with her watching netflix and steve glued to his phone surfing grindr! but yeah, so ReALiStiC! 👌🏻🤣

although i guess we should be grateful that the basis of her ad wasn't babs attempting to extend her fist party trick by attempting to shove an entire ice cream in her mouth! 👊🏻🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs has bruxism, look how flat her canine teeth are! .... and let's not even begin to discuss how yellow those two teeth are. What is her obsession with yellow? Yellow teeth, yellow hair.....
Seriously, though, she needs to pay more attention to those grinded canines when brushing her teeth - it's obvious she doesn't brush that area properly. You can also see she has those old amalgam fillings from all the sugary food she inhales.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t even clock they were linking arms, they’re not remotely leaning towards each other. I’ve always said her ads are very sloppy quality but duck me. Ste looks like he’s been crying/held at gunpoint. It’s like they deliberately picked the worst photo of the bunch to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am cringing with second hand embarrassment for her! Playing dress up at her age, thinking she can do fashion reels with her new 20yr old friend & assistant (they are closer in age to her daughter).
erin has obviously totally put her foot down and flatly refuses to "twin" with babs any longer - despite babs' desperation to mimic erin's "vibe" and the purchase of a pair of DMs 🤦🏻‍♀️ - thus she obvs needed a replacement to share her toddler headbands and play dress up with! i assume she couldn't entice TT or Alison Perry - or anyone else over the age of twelve, or who isn't emotionally stunted - into her childish games, so lured in another #size18 influenza wannabe, who undoubtedly perceives babs as someone who will help increase her follow count, as opposed to someone who will destroy her reputation and taint her forever as being associated with babs the grub. 🤢

i mean, at least this child - literally closer in age to erin than babs - seems to be more is truthful about their size - although equally obsessed, as she has stated she is a size 18/20 in her actual IG name, not even her bio! but jfc, the awkwardness of them posing in babs' stories! the upcoming reels are going to beyond cringe! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Would someone create the new thread please? I don’t feel able to do the next one as the winning suggestion just hits a bit too close to home for me. I don’t feel comfortable writing that out about making a joke of PTSD.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Would someone create the new thread please? I don’t feel able to do the next one as the winning suggestion just hits a bit too close to home for me. I don’t feel comfortable writing that out about making a joke of PTSD.
We shouldn't make light, regardless of our thoughts re Babs, we need to support fellow cowbags xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We shouldn't make light, regardless of our thoughts re Babs, we need to support fellow cowbags xx
I tend to agree. Whilst the joking was targetted at Babs being a fraud & not aimed at PTSD in general, could I suggest maybe going to the thread suggestion with the most "likes" that doesn't allude to PTSD just this once, in honour of a good end to mental health awareness week? What does everybody think?....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I tend to agree. Whilst the joking was targetted at Babs being a fraud & not aimed at PTSD in general, could I suggest maybe going to the thread suggestion with the most "likes" that doesn't allude to PTSD just this once, in honour of a good end to mental health awareness week? What does everybody think?....
Completely agree with this. I'm not sure if this is about my suggestion, however it's not the one with the most likes. The title suggestion was as mentioned a poke at Babs making up mental health issues to suit her and not at PTSD itself and I'm very sorry if that upset anyone as that wasn't my intention ❤ it was more a case of you can't make this tit up with Emma and if I don't laugh about it I'll cry.
But yes, I'm all for a title that doesn't mention PTSD especially with mental health awareness week and given that so many of us - unlike Babs - have actual mental health struggles xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is at least the second time Emma has linked arms to eat or drink in an ad, but faced her body away from her husband, only to be amazed it’s awkward 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I absolutely know that the PTSD thread suggestion wasn’t meant to offend. No need for anyone to apologise or anything. It’s my problem really.

Lots of love hope that helps add a belt etc etc 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Morecambe and wise show ended in 1983. Babs would have been 5 or 6 years old. I am 2 years younger than her and would never in a million years reference this as being something I grew up with. She talks utter shite. She tried to think of something that made her sound older than Beth to tie in with the narrative of her being older and them twinning. Her head is full of so much tv trivia it is unreal. Maybe that’s why there’s no room in her brain to store basic information like how to speak properly.

How weird and swollen does her hand look!! 😳
i swear her handsare very similar to her feet, in that all her fingers are of a very similar length - just like her toes. i noticed the other day, when she was waving her trotters around in her stories, counting the one, two, three, four things she had managed to "achieve" this week - predominantly HER success in surviving year six SATs week 🤦🏻‍♀️ - i have genuinely never seen hands or feet like it!

as a result, they're weirdly rectanglular - although admittedly, it's often not overly obvious with her hands, because in most of her posed photos she hides one hand in her hair to scratch for nits, and the other is aggressively formed into a fist - which actual says. ahell of a lot about her violent personality, when the natural position for her hand is clenched into a fist - presumably ready to smash steve's face in if he doesn't take her photo from a high enough angle!

Reactions: 13
Oh no! My first Babfend 😬 but Babs' "friend" is actually 29. Babs only said she was "in her 20s"... obviously to make her sound as young as possible.

• Haha
Completely agree with this. I'm not sure if this is about my suggestion, however it's not the one with the most likes. The title suggestion was as mentioned a poke at Babs making up mental health issues to suit her and not at PTSD itself and I'm very sorry if that upset anyone as that wasn't my intention ❤ it was more a case of you can't make this tit up with Emma and if I don't laugh about it I'll cry.
But yes, I'm all for a title that doesn't mention PTSD especially with mental health awareness week and given that so many of us - unlike Babs - have actual mental health struggles xx
Everybody knows you were on about Babnocchio, as were other PTSD thread title suggestions - all aimed at Babs & her fabrications, not the illness itself. I have no idea how to create a new thread, but I think a lot of us agree to go to the next upvoted thread title and use that, just with a quick explanation as to why along the lines of "thread title with most votes not alluding to mental illness suggested by ..... as a nod of respect to the end of mental health awareness week" ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.