Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over on TikTok Babs is away to the cinema to watch Marvel Dr Strange……….Babs Paul Rudd isn’t in this one nor are there loads of hunky men. Well there’s Benedict Cumberbatch & strong female leads.

I can’t imagine going to the cinema to watch a movie while my husband is at work & the kids are at school. Seems a bit selfish.

Can we just take a moment to reflect on TTw also reaching 144k 😂 Babs is going to be so pissed when she overtakes her & appears on This Morning as a proper guest one day soon 😂
Erm does she realise that Paul Rudd is not a marvel superhero but Scott Lang/Ant Man is?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even if she has been to the cinema she has been suspiciously quiet today no link to the tik tok she has made which she normally does. I feel like something is incoming not sure what though.

Reactions: 16
Bab would only go to the cinema alone if she was being paid to be there. She doesn't do anything by herself, in case she is spotted, as she is such a famous celeb in Brum 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So what is she going to do? Fly through the window to get tgere? 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's definitely at some kind of Paid/Gifted Ad type thing! That's the only time she holds back from posting the tit out of her day. Mainly because her posts have to get approved first! If she was there by choice we'd be living and breathing every single moment with her 🙄 I wonder if she'll admit to having a mum nap like she does every other time she goes to the cinema 🤦‍♀️

How yellow are her teeth in the do you have a cleaner question😱🤮😂 also in that reel what's with all the clapping????

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She literally makes a big deal out of everything,
Both of the kids are going to have a shock when in the real world!!

Reactions: 18
"What not to Wear" 🤣👊👊👊
i swear i couldn't sleep last night, and random Babs-appropriate reality series names kept popping into my head!

The Only Way Is Emma's!

Tears, Toddler Tantrums and Tat. 👍🏻

Incredibly Desperate To Be An Adored Wife..!

The ReALiStiC Size 18 Housewife....Of Brum!

Toddler TWEEN Mom!

The Con-Woman Next Door...!

okay, i'll stop now.... 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i swear i couldn't sleep last night, and random Babs-appropriate reality series names kept popping into my head!

The Only Way Is Emma's!

Tears, Toddler Tantrums and Tat. 👍🏻

Incredibly Desperate To Be An Adored Wife..!

The ReALiStiC Size 18 Housewife....Of Brum!

Toddler TWEEN Mom!

The Con-Woman Next Door...!

okay, i'll stop now.... 🤣🤣
Real witches of harbaborne

• Haha
slightly late to the party, but the end of yesterday's vlog was genuinely hilarious! babs making a huge deal earlier on about how she would never, ever buy sugary cereal at home - yet then announced that they would be saving their voodoo donuts and eating them for breakfast?!

she'll happily downs excessively jizz-iced cinnamon buns and sugary donuts first thing in the morning - and allow her kids to do the same - yet lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch are where she draws the line?! as if any cereal is somehow less "healthy" or sugary than an actual cake! she genuinely seems to have absolutely no grasp of basic nutrition 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well someone is facilitating this tit as she hasn’t taken that photo herself 🤔👀
oh, i'm sure she has some fabricated backstory to justify the situation, like she did with that supposedy candid and totally natural photo she shared of herself pressed up against the shower screen with Margot staring at her, which she claimed steve happened to take spontaneously as he just happened to be wandering past the open bathroom door, camera in hand, as Margot and babs both posed for a photo. equally, she claimed that veyy posed photo that steve took of her fanning her fanny in the middle of Disney world was totally candid, and she had absolutely no idea it was being taken! i'm sure in this situation, babs just happened to be in the bath with Margot posed and gazing at her, and babs coincidentally gurning, when erin randomly strolled into the bathroom, totally unannounced, camera at the ready, and spontaneously took a photo that babs absolutely did not plan right down to the fact that she likely smeared the bath with peanut butter to ensure Margot would be lured into peering over the side. 👌🏻

i swear living in the conway household must be like living constantly in a scripted reality drama, with the expectation that everyone act naturally, as though they aren't aware they may be puncoed upon with a camera and filmed at any given moment - often to the point where they are entirely unaware they are being photographed - or being forced to participate in ridiculous dramas, like babs fabricating an entire false narrative about candid photos snapped of her in the bath. sure, it's bizarre that babs banishes the kids to their rooms at 6pm, but it. wouldn't surprise me if they're actually relieved to get away from the perpetuatal stage they are forced to live upon. 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She worries about saying to much to people and over sharing but has absolutely no qualms about flashing her underwear, being photographed in the bath, and all sorts of vulgarity which are on the internet FOREVER

And yes blabs we do think you are a total bellend
a big bleeping vain, crude, attention seeking bellend
5DECFB53-D609-40DF-9EC9-B63BE1D7FC81.jpeg

I am traumatised

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
In the vlog she said "My boy absolutely loves Harry Potter. Don't we all". I vividly remember her saying she wasn't bothered about Harry Potter and up until recently, refused to let her eleven year old child read the books.

I personally refuse to buy, read or watch anything by J.K.Rowling after her disgusting attitude towards the transgender community but you do you Babs.
yeah, babs loves HP so much that she actually went out of her way to destroy the HP themed bedroom of the boy who "loves HP so much" to fulfil her own dream of decorating a Disney-themed bedroom - which would have been far more suitable when ethan was a toddler, but presumably that was at a stage in her life when she HATED Disney - y'know, back before she ditched her teaching career and realised that claiming she loves Disney and always has created vaguely appealing content.

so now the kid who adores HP - and was recently handed-down the books which were only deemed age-appropriate for erin to read at the age of 11 - is stuck with a toy story bedroom solely because it provided content for babs. and yeah, very interesting how the supposedly "woke" babs waited until the previously idolised JK Rowling understandbly became despised due to her vile attitude towards the transgender community to then decide she loves HP. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I'm sure she just does thing that are mentioned on her, starting showing she eats fruit when we say she dosent and waving her hands around like a maniac, stop coming in here bab it's not doing you any good.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.