Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that the one who had on a pink suit, like the one Bab tried on last week, a bit creepy of Bab to do that. Bab is going to latch onto her, like she did with Louise P.
Yes, yes it is. The only saving Grace for her - as she/her voice is as annoying as thrush is that she will admit she’s not a size 18 in everything.
Looking at Bethany’s morning stories she’s clearly into the 90s trend of putting foundation on your lips - she looks like a corpse 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the hell why do an ad and talk with a mouthful of ice cream I tell my children not to talk while eating.

BethanyFrancesca I was thinking the same thing. If it is her she’s not your average 20something she’s another one that shops endlessly isn’t bothered about calorie intake (although does exercise) and likes to sit on her arse alot
She’s also a social media manager type thing - works in digital pr or something so maybe that’s why keBabba has for her claws in to increase her engagement
That's the one!

Hope she's packed her size medium tit belt .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soo she's off to see Barlow in Wolverhampton even tho she commented the other day she wasn't because she had tickets for London, makes me mad 😡 soo fuckin selfish, Couldn't resist the chance go again... Glad u can afford it love..meanwhile others can't afford their electricity let alone one ticket to go to a concert.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Ultimately, all her life has become is one huge great big opportunity to show off!

It's ugly and unattractive 🤮 She is so sad and lonely and unloved, she's surrounded by enablers who are as thick and as attention seeking as her, and she will have NOTHING left when this Instagram gravy train crashes! Her kids will dislike her! I see it day in and day out in my job. When all is said and done, not all, but a LOT of mental health issues are triggered by something in a person's childhood or early adulthood (I'm not talking about Psychiatric illnesses here, that's different entirely) but addictions, depression, compulsive disorders, psychological disorders,,,,, all as a result of trauma of some kind usually. Emma, your kids have no chance 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Manky PJ's on, full face of clown makeup, gormless husband looking like he's enjoying that icecream a little too much, sat in bed eating icecream. Yep we all do that 😂
Why doesn’t she just go full on Grandpa Joe and live in bed 🙄

LP has been invited to an exciting new fashion launch, meanwhile blabs and her mate are going to try clothes on in her bedroom 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why doesn’t she just go full on Grandpa Joe and live in bed 🙄

LP has been invited to an exciting new fashion launch, meanwhile blabs and her mate are going to try clothes on in her bedroom 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Babs & the chocolate factory

LP’s also raised enough money to fund child line for a day 😱

• Wow
Screenshot_20220513-132256_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-132254_Instagram.jpg

Is this just not REALLY REALLY weird! This is what my 14 year old would do with her mates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.