Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the holiday is nearly over and they've still not managed any fireworks
Oh it’s going to be the last day isn’t it with some gormless pose, blabs tears streaming down her face as she says goodbye to “home” 🙄🙄🙄

Florida is not a good lewk on her. She sounded ill on this morning’s stories too. 😱
View attachment 1208611
Wonder if she has caught Covid? 🤔

Considering she didn’t go out til later, why’s she back in her hotel at 2/3pm? They haven’t done universal before and yet she’s barley spent any time there!!! Poor Ethan!
They were up and out at 6.15 am 🙄 absolutely bloody ridiculous

Reactions: 19
O Colin, Colin, wherefore art thou Colin? By any other word would smell as sweet as my unwashed 14 days worn chub rub shorts!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They 100% meant you look 84😂😂 also you look like nanny McPhee in that photo babs.
One other thing - how many people tell her she “doesn’t look 44”?! It’s unbelievable. Other than being ID’d when buying alcohol I’ve never had anyone question my age… and never known anyone else be told they don’t look their age as much as Emma apparently does🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You can almost guarantee that Colin will appear in every set of posts now . Her management team need to have a word with her. Was it originally a YouTube/Instagram post he/they commented on ? I feel the need to research this person to see any online footprint
i really wish she'd just drop the colin crap. it's painfully repetitive, boring and it's really beginning to grate. she received one dodgy comment from a random guy with a foot fetish, who will have copy and pasted that exact comment and spammed it all over women's videos on YT without a second-thought. yet she's weirdly interpreted it as though the guy is specifically focused on her - despite the fact he left one comment and likely never thought about her again. and if he was regularly watching her YT content, why would any supposedly "great mum" want him to be viewing endless footage of her children?! it's creepy af.

babs herself is reaching the point of actual obsession where she can't get thru a single day without referencing the guy in her stories. the fact that she's so desperate for attention that this is her reaction to one single spam comment - which i'm sure Colin deeply regrets - has lead to her taking endless photos of creepy characters, cackling away at herself, thinking it's hilarious to label them all with the caption "Colin?" interspersed among photos of cute little ethan living his best wizarding life, bless him! it's such a bizarre mesh of content, flitting between family photos and simultaneously labelling kids' Dr suess characters and her kid's voodoo donut as "colin" - it's all juts bleeping weird, and shows she's truly losing the plot.

the majority of people would have simply rolled their eyes at the comment and deleted it, yet babs has done the opposite of enforcing her block/delete boundaries and latched onto the comment simply because it gave her attention. move the duck on, babs. it is genuinely pathetic and surely even the babettes must be getting bored of it now. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i really wish she'd just drop the colin crap. it's painfully repetitive, boring and it's really beginning to grate. she received one dodgy comment from a random guy with a foot fetish, who will have copy and pasted that exact comment and spammed it all over women's videos on YT without a second-thought. yet she's weirdly interpreted it as though the guy is specifically focused on her - despite the fact he left one comment and likely never thought about her again. and if he was regularly watching her YT content, why would any supposedly "great mum" want him to be viewing endless footage of her children?! it's creepy af.

babs herself is reaching the point of actual obsession where she can't get thru a single day without referencing the guy in her stories. the fact that she's so desperate for attention that this is her reaction to one single spam comment - which i'm sure Colin deeply regrets - has lead to her taking endless photos of creepy characters, cackling away at herself, thinking it's hilarious to label them all with the caption "Colin?" interspersed among photos of cute little ethan living his best wizarding life, bless him! it's such a bizarre mesh of content, flitting between family photos and simultaneously labelling kids' Dr suess characters and her kid's voodoo donut as "colin" - it's all juts bleeping weird, and shows she's truly losing the plot.

the majority of people would have simply rolled their eyes at the comment and deleted it, yet babs has done the opposite of enforcing her block/delete boundaries and latched onto the comment simply because it gave her attention. move the duck on, babs. it is genuinely pathetic and surely even the babettes must be getting bored of it now. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Exactly!!!! The fact that Colin has been mentioned more times than the actual holiday is ridiculous. She is obviously scrolling here and is trolling us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So unhealthy looking.
she never bothers to properly remove her make up, thus her eyes are surrounded by embedded eyeliner and general crusted grime, as i doubt she even washes her face. the state of her skin and yellow waxen complexion - it's literally screaming out for water! ffs babs, ditch the fanta and the cocks and the sugary iced donuts the size of your head and the dole whip and cinnamon buns and jizzy icing, and drink some bleeping water. she's obviously dehydrated and needs to balance out her excessive sugar intake by drinking water. water is what will ease her headache not downing kid's calpol so she can dull the pain, get up and get straight into pouring fizzy soda and pure sugar down her throat!

and what happened to that tiny pot of fruit salad she was showing off a few days ago? did she simply show it for novelty value as it's the only fruit she has choked down over the entire two weeks?! i still doubt she would have been able to name all the fruits that little pot contained, and she undoubtedly coated them in a layer of sugar before forcing them down. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
What the hell is she wearing! When we go I wear shorts & T-shirts and so do most other people. She looks ridiculous
Oh god no, let’s all be spared the spectacle of Babs in shorts that are #Size18 too small for her. Non(e) of us deserve that after this $hit show of a holiday - we’ve been through enough already! 🤣

Reactions: 13
Exactly!!!! The fact that Colin has been mentioned more times than the actual holiday is ridiculous. She is obviously scrolling here and is trolling us 🙄
that's the thing tho - she's literally on holiday, yet her entire focus remains on tattle with her endless attempts to troll us. she lies awake in bed at 2am scrolling tattle and out comments and opinions live rent-free inside her head! she's totally obsessed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

yet she is overlooking that fact that by aiming all her content at us cowbags - like the endless Colin references - she's going to lose a huge amount of followers who are clueless and confused as to the majority of the crap she posts. when 99% of her content is inspired by tattle, it's not going to make any sense to her SM audience. if anything, she's making herself appear manic, deranged and obsessive, which will cause babettes to begin to unfollow her - and many will end up here, joining the cowbags ranks when they realise how unhinged her behaviour has truly become.

Reactions: 20
that's the thing tho - she's literally on holiday, yet her entire focus remains on tattle with her endless attempts to troll us. she lies awake in bed at 2am scrolling tattle and out comments and opinions live rent-free inside her head! she's totally obsessed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

yet she is overlooking that fact that by aiming all her content at us cowbags - like the endless Colin references - she's going to lose a huge amount of followers who are clueless and confused as to the majority of the crap she posts. when 99% of her content is inspired by tattle, it's not going to make any sense to her SM audience. if anything, she's making herself appear manic, deranged and obsessive, which will cause babettes to begin to unfollow her - and many will end up here, joining the cowbags ranks when they realise how unhinged her behaviour has truly become.
ONE OF US! One of us!!! 🤣 cow bags unite!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"i've saw him run out" - not to question ex-teacher babs' intelligence - she has a master's, doncha know! - but it's disappointing to see that her grasp of grammar is still shockingly poor. not that i'd expect anything else! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220421_014213.jpg

and that reference to the fact that steve is wearing a pink shirt, as though he is singlehandedly smashing the "real men don't wear pink" gender stereotype! overlooking the fact that it's a shirt babs will have demanded he get dressed in specifically for that photo, i guess steve and the fact he cooks all the meals, completes all the household chores, takes care of the kids and owns a pink shirt is what she's relying on to prove her "wokeness" - y'know, since the girl who hates the colour pink and refuses to wear dresses now loves dresses and adores the colour pink and her "different" little boy who hates football has now joined a football team, and has ditched his sister's princess dresses for a wizard's cloak! 🤣

and as for the "he's the Mark Darcey to my Bridget Jones"!!!!! ⚰☠⚰☠⚰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Any photos of Steve always look like hostage video footage . He has the confused look of a captured Russian soldier trying to look as if he's not being mistreated by Ukrainian Forces. Nothing looks right or natural with him in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i bet the attraction tickets company who gifted babs tickets to universal are absolutely thrilled that she made sure to tag their account in her vulgar nipple-exposure reel, so that it is included within all the tagged content when people scroll thru their posts. i'm sure it is just the kind of publicity they were aiming for when they chose to work with babs. 👌🏻

Screenshot_20220421_021357.jpg

even the screenshot she has selected as the cover of the reel stands out awkwardly amongst the other tagged photos of holiday-makers posigg and smiling with characters and photographs of snacks. attraction tickets were clearly disgusted with that reel, as - out of all the #ad content she has produced - they have purposefully chosen to share only the photos of little ethan the wizard in their stories. babs is obviously FUMING that they haven't shared her inappropriate reel, thus she's gone out of her way to ensure that footage of her crawling and rolling around and flashing her "cracking rack" in a family pool will be viewed by anyone browsing their account. equally, she also tagged the universalorlando account too - so her reel will also appear in their tagged posts! again, that's likely the kind of content families scroll thru prior to a holiday with their kids, to check out the attractions and snacks and other people’s experiences - that reel isn't one that should be popping up amongst family-friendly content promoting a theme park! she desperately needs an intervention especially if - as she claims - her groupon counseller is justifying this behaviour, encouraging her to be the HER-est HER who ever HER-ed"! 🙄🙄

ffs, for someone who deemed Harry Potter as inappropriate for her kids age range, and refused to allow them to read the books until very recently, she's perfectly happy to behave entirely inappropriately amongst crowds of children, including genuine toddlers. i still cannot believe she sat in main street and fanned her crotch, as though that's totally acceptable behaviour and not entirely unhinged!

it's also interesting that of all her Disney content, the vag-fanning reel is the only one in which she didn't tag the Walt Disney World account - or any Disney park accounts - presumably for fear that she would lose all hope of ever working with them if they witnessed her behaving that way in the most magical place on earth. she needs to protect herself from being banned from ever going "home" again! yet as for Universal, they won't be back, so she gives zero fucks about tainting their reputation as a family theme park with footage of her drunkenly rolling around in a swimming pool full of children with her tits hanging out her swimming costume. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s on an epic high at the moment being on holiday, drinking all the drinks & eating all the sugary snacks. Once back in the UK she’s going to absolutely crash emotionally, the groupon counsellor should be prepping.

Babs decaf tea isn’t any good, if you are drinking all the sugary Fanta, baked goods & cocks you can get your stubby fingers on. twit.

Reactions: 29
Blimey I think she SHOULD drink some caffeine- if it gives her anxiety maybe that would make her stop and think about the crap she posts and whether it’s appropriate!
Mind you the whole caffeine free thing is probably a load of bollocks! Much like people coming up and saying she doesn’t look 44!
Unless she’s being ID checked ( unlikely since she looks 3x older than 21!) how does her age come up in a random conversation with a stranger at WDW?! Does she go “Hi I’m Emma and I’m 44!” 😂
Honestly what a sad empty life she lives when she has to constantly seek attention from online strangers. Pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Don’t get me wrong I like a fizzy drink as much as the next person but in moderation, babs seems to have replaced her entire liquid consumption with fizzy drinks and water never enters her system.

Reactions: 11
I love a fizzy drink too, which is why I neck at least 2 litres a day of fizzy water! Don't have to have it in moderation then, in fact the more you have the better it is! If you fancy something sweet bung a bit of Ribena in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FD7C0874-BDA3-4A5C-8C01-DA3D332893A0.jpeg

Look at all those ‘natural’ ingredients. Yum 🤢🤢 and 270 cal per serving too. No wonder she’s so swollen and her skin looks grey!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.