Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is wrong with Bab. She's made WDW and Universal look awful. Posts close ups of herself looking revolting and invents stories of people who want to dress like her.

I can't decide if she has actual mental health issues or is just a ginormous prick
GINORMOUS PRICK 😊

Now you’ve said that about the Radfords I think she must be fuuuming that she’s not the only influencer there. The Radfords will get attention anywhere just because of how many of them there are and then get special treatment etc…. she’s probably running back to her room every night upset because she’s not as famous as she thinks she is
Whatever anyone thinks of them at least their coverage is more natural unlike fukwits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why don't they have a couple of afternoon naps? My kids are 10 & 7 and would get knackered on such a full on holiday, but nothing 2 hours in the hotel late afternoon wouldn't fix. Have a chill and lay down about 3pm/4pm and then showered and out for dinner and evening walk/fireworks/entertainment at 6ish and they're good until at least 9pm. They're on holiday FFS.

Reactions: 26
Why does she insist on treating her 9 and 11 year old like newborns? The constant they are tired they need an early night troupe is ridiculous.

I’m sure they would love to stay up and take in Disney World at night time (truly it is magical). She has to be using them as an excuse to go back to the room, having been on multiple Disney world holiday it is evident she isn’t fit enough for all the walking and standing. She is so selfish and it’s a shame her children are at detriment because she can’t put aside her wants and needs. Yes Disney World is for all the family but she honestly comes across as deranged, it’s like she is the child.
That’s one of the actual joys of holidays, eating out and being out and about at night, it’s something different that the majority of us, especially children don’t get to do at home and there is a real atmosphere about it

I’m just confused as to who actually likes her and thinks her coverage was great, no video footage of rides, a couple of shrieks at characters and that was it, interspersed with many frankly stupid pictures of blabs thinking she is hilarious or being uncouth fanning her genitals and showing her underwear like a toddler

Blabs I know you read here you really are a disgrace, all that money and privilege and tucked up in bed for 8.00 pm …you might as well have just gone to Alton Towers

there are people who would give anything to afford that holiday and it’s completely wasted on a waste of space like you

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a waste of a trip! Why didn’t she NOT get up at the crack of dawn ( and not post at 2am too) and go to the fireworks one or two evenings etc. It’s not the kids that can’t cope it’s her-she’s so unhealthy and unfit she can’t even walk round the parks all day! At 44! My mum at 86 was fitter than her-she could walk miles!
Emma has to be in the hotel room by 8 as

a) she’s drunk by then OR…

b) tired because she’s been up half the night replying to stupid posts on Instagram or…

c) She insists everyone gets up at the arsecrack of dawn to ‘rope drops’ cos she’s a twit or….

d) ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!
Honestly she’s utterly useless at this influencer tit. Like really REALLY crap.
All that money and she’s shown nothing except umpteen gormless posts about HERSELF!
Not one post about restaurants or how things work now post Pandemic, Genie+, insider tips etc etc.
For someone who calls Disney her ‘home’ she appears to know duck all about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
GINORMOUS PRICK 😊

Whatever anyone thinks of them at least their coverage is more natural unlike fukwits
I forgot the Radfords were there, Babs loves large families 🙄 surprised she didn’t make arrangements to meet them. Especially as the have a larger following & she could’ve gained more through associating with them? She’s so crap at her job.

Reactions: 18
When I was 8 we went to Florida - my parents had never even been on an aeroplane before but they were determined to take us so they saved up and we went. I remember wanting to leave the Magic Kingdom and Sea World as we’d been there since first thing and we were tired, but my mum made us stay. We sat on benches with a snack and moaned, but once the fireworks started it was amazing and my mum, very rightly, said “I told you it’d be worth it”. Over and over again 🤣 And I’m still here, I survived, and I have brilliant memories. Babs needs to give her head a wobble. That whole holiday was WASTED on her because she’s a lazy, selfish twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What on earth is wrong with Bab. She's made WDW and Universal look awful. Posts close ups of herself looking revolting and invents stories of people who want to dress like her.

I can't decide if she has actual mental health issues or is just a ginormous prick
Both 🐄👜, both. She's a ginormous prick WITH mental health issues.

• Haha
We’ve only been to WDW once, when my kids were 8 and 11. Despite the fact that at home they love a routine of set bed times and always wake up around 7am we still managed to do several late nights at the parks for fireworks, light shows etc plus we often went out early came back for pool afternoon then spent evenings in Disney Springs. Kids had no trouble with it at all and many of our best memories are from the evenings (everything seems even more exciting because kids are not usually out late at night). Babs is a selfish lazy, lying b*tch

Reactions: 16
I forgot the Radfords were there, Babs loves large families 🙄 surprised she didn’t make arrangements to meet them. Especially as the have a larger following & she could’ve gained more through associating with them? She’s so crap at her job.
She said they were hoping to meet up with the Radfords, sue Radford had been tagging Babs in some Disney stories before Babs got there. I'm assuming they didn't meet up

Someone's left a comment on her insta asking about seeing the nighttime shows in her videos. She's replied (before 6am their time) to say that they haven't seen any because the kids can't stay up late enough for them.

Seriously.

They are NINE and ELEVEN and they weren't allowed to stay up for the fireworks in Magic Kingdom at 9pm, the beautiful Tree of Life show in Animal Kingdom, which closes at 8.30pm. They didn't see the Harry Potter show at Universal.

I am genuinely gobsmacked.
Maybe if the twit wasn’t so concerned with rope dropping every Disney park or throwing Stephen and Erin out of the room at 6am they may have been able to stay up late! Jeeeez man! Is she having a laugh! Sure don’t do it every night but a couple of nights early-mid holiday wouldn’t have hurt!

Reactions: 16
Nothing wrong with a bit of rope dropping, especially in the first few days when you're still waking up early but later on it's so easy to have some chilled mornings and then head out to the parks late afternoon for the evening. If she'd done just the tiniest bit of research about Genie + (half heartedly buying it once and saying it was a waste does not count) she would know that you if you can stack up several rides for later in the day and cut your queuing time.

It's pretty clear that they've had to revolve around her timetable and as she's been waking up at 2am EVERY day for social media she's been way too tired to make the effort in the evenings. There's no way she can blame it on jet lag - any normal person waking at that time would stay off their phone and try and get back to sleep so their body clock could get used to it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.