Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shazbev

VIP Member
Cowbags gonna bow out for a bit ... elderly fil likely to pass tonight so gonna do something alien to Bab and spend time with family and offer as much support as I can ...be back soon... can't be dealing with her fuckwittery 😘.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Original suggestions was from @Allusernamesiputinaretook and ‘Keep Babs name out your fucking mouth’. This was nominated as a thread title by @Acorncollecter

We can’t have swears in thread titles so I’ve had to change it slightly, I’ve put a little Disney reference in there for Babs as she’s such a fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Fucking FURIOUS we have saved our arses off for my "older kids" to enjoy this in August. Every spare £5 since lockdown in the Disney kitty (some weeks were harder than others I can tell you...) 🥺..Bill's..unexpected car expenses And SHE gets these tickets gifted????? 😡😡😡😡😡😡 And more than likely the hotel???

What she spent so far...dole whips..Target ???

Fuck off Blabs and take your gifted tickets with you 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

DLPJG

Someone's left a comment on her insta asking about seeing the nighttime shows in her videos. She's replied (before 6am their time) to say that they haven't seen any because the kids can't stay up late enough for them.

Seriously.

They are NINE and ELEVEN and they weren't allowed to stay up for the fireworks in Magic Kingdom at 9pm, the beautiful Tree of Life show in Animal Kingdom, which closes at 8.30pm. They didn't see the Harry Potter show at Universal.

I am genuinely gobsmacked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So their visit to Universal is #Ad/Gifted!!

Because of course she wouldn't pay to take the boy there!!! 🤬🤬

But it's got to hurt that her beloved Disney World have gifted her Fuck all 🤣🤣👊🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Pinksnow

Why is she telling toddler mums it gets easier? How bloody misleading. She is in for a shock. Yes babies and toddlers are exhausting. They are much less complex than teenagers though. At least you know where they are, who they are with. You can give them a cuddle to make things better. Not so much with teens. Good luck with your perfect kids Babs. High school will be one hell of a shock.

Reactions: 42

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how adorable Ethan was on the grid post at universal 🥰 his mum is a twat who only took him because it was a freebie but I'm so glad he got to experience it - his smile is priceless 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 40

shazbev

VIP Member
Morning my lovely 🐄👜...I'm back after a trying few days. Firstly I'd like to thank you all for your collective warm wishes and virtual hugs...goes to show this is a lovely community who support each other in times of need - not trolls. Bab wishes her supporters were this genuine ! So many ❤❤❤😚😚😚to all of you - it meant a lot to me. I did quickly scam over the thread and occasionally checked the walloper out on IG...what a fucking shit show😱 ; nip slips , underwear flashing; Babs' body inflating day by day along with her ego ! My fave this was the lanky streak of piss clutching the blimp in a chokehold 🤣🤣🤣⬇. Oh and Bab was lucky Greenpeace were otherwise busy whilst she frolicked in the water...else they might have tried to return her to the ocean...she ain't no Pamela Anderson !!!!
It's good be back my friends ☺.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's so pissed off she's had to leave Disney to go to Universal isn't she!? 🤣🤣

And I'm sorry but what kind of filthy skank only takes 14 pairs of pants on a 2 week holiday.... does she not change them in the evening after showering/being out all day sweating in them? She is disgusting!!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 37

WhenITellYou

I think it's for the Conways when they return.

What really highlights that Babs runs Wet Sans account is that it only mentions 1 daughter on the bio bit. I think if I was Claire and had the more successful career, I'd be hurt about that.
I thought the same thing and took this screenshot earlier to post. :ROFLMAO:

20220417_111204.jpg

Tell me you run your mum's account without telling me you run your mum's account.

• Haha
  • Wow

ohyes

VIP Member
Jeez, she is FUGLY 🙈🤢 She really is a walking contradiction. She posts photoshop & filter altered photo's of herself for fawning Babettes attention, but then posts a pic of herself splayed out like a big blob fish, with her swollen legs and feet on the Target ball, along with hideous gurning pit pics of her massive greasy face up close. Pick a lane, Babs ffs.
OMG yes, blobfish! 😂😂

CC37E9B4-DAFA-4A87-89F8-78F530013C3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart