Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Original suggestions was from @Allusernamesiputinaretook and ‘Keep Babs name out your bleeping mouth’. This was nominated as a thread title by @Acorncollecter

We can’t have swears in thread titles so I’ve had to change it slightly, I’ve put a little Disney reference in there for Babs as she’s such a fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Just following on from previous thread comment as I can't quote it. SATs are single handedly the biggest waste of time.
However, that aside, they last one week (4 days actually) and they're always before May half term (which this year goes into June) so she could have easily taken them out of school for a few days, as millions of people still do, but as its been pointed out, she's WAY TOO bothered about the backlash from strangers online! More fool her!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
5EE8C084-E6C7-4CAA-81B1-8ABF4A58547E.jpeg

Well no, you bellend, you were awake posting at 2am 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, this photo, 🤮 creep

Excellent thread title by the way 😆👏🏼

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Original suggestions was from @Allusernamesiputinaretook and ‘Keep Babs name out your bleeping mouth’. This was nominated as a thread title by @Acorncollecter

We can’t have swears in thread titles so I’ve had to change it slightly, I’ve put a little Disney reference in there for Babs as she’s such a fan.
I’m honoured, thrilled, shooketh……all the things to have a thread title…..love the little Donald Duck tweak 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1193565
Well no, you bellend, you were awake posting at 2am 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, this photo, 🤮 creep

Excellent thread title by the way 😆👏🏼
Jeez, she is FUGLY 🙈🤢 She really is a walking contradiction. She posts photoshop & filter altered photo's of herself for fawning Babettes attention, but then posts a pic of herself splayed out like a big blob fish, with her swollen legs and feet on the Target ball, along with hideous gurning pit pics of her massive greasy face up close. Pick a lane, Babs ffs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Jeez, she is FUGLY 🙈🤢 She really is a walking contradiction. She posts photoshop & filter altered photo's of herself for fawning Babettes attention, but then posts a pic of herself splayed out like a big blob fish, with her swollen legs and feet on the Target ball, along with hideous gurning pit pics of her massive greasy face up close. Pick a lane, Babs ffs.
OMG yes, blobfish! 😂😂

CC37E9B4-DAFA-4A87-89F8-78F530013C3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She reminds me of a giggling school kid (12/13) when you talk “ dirty”. Every time she talks about her “bits” etc and Colin foot fetish I can hear a cackle coming from her. Imo she has regressed to a tween!! Another thing that pisses me off more than it should is these twankers posting pics of themselves nonstop. Wtf do they think they are” worlds next model”. I’ve unfollowed some that I actually liked when they started posting and were new to insta but now it’s 6/8 photos of themselves ffs I don’t want to look at anyones photos that much.
Edited to add 6/8 photos daily

Reactions: 21
She reminds me of a giggling school kid (12/13) when you talk “ dirty”. Every time she talks about her “bits” etc and Colin foot fetish I can hear a cackle coming from her. Imo she has regressed to a tween!! Another thing that pisses me off more than it should is these twankers posting pics of themselves nonstop. Wtf do they think they are” worlds next model”. I’ve unfollowed some that I actually liked when they started posting and were new to insta but now it’s 6/8 photos of themselves ffs I don’t want to look at anyones photos that much.
Edited to add 6/8 photos daily
I think she ‘pretends’ to be a prissy schoolgirl
I get the impression she’s a foul mouthed hag really

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Just following on from previous thread comment as I can't quote it. SATs are single handedly the biggest waste of time.
However, that aside, they last one week (4 days actually) and they're always before May half term (which this year goes into June) so she could have easily taken them out of school for a few days, as millions of people still do, but as its been pointed out, she's WAY TOO bothered about the backlash from strangers online! More fool her!!!!!
I have a year 6 and if SATs were absolutely mandatory my kid wouldn't be doing them!

Reactions: 11
She's editing a come shop with me vlog. Really? All this disney content and it's shopping as usual. Christ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is shiny moon face having a rest day?

If entry to the parks is free as I assume it’s included? Then why not go to a water park, Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. Or even go to the beach outside of Disney - where you can literally still chill.

Couldn’t imagine a whole day at the pool unless I was on holiday in Tenerife.

Reactions: 22
She's spent probably £10k+ for a holiday and is now spending time editing videos instead of enjoying her holiday.

Her addiction to social media is out of control

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh lord, the kids are sleeping in so she's editing vlog werk stuff, ffs, sit & enjoy adult conversation with your husband. It's tragic.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.