Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babs’ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me she really is one ugly witch isn’t she? Ugly outside and inside.
No class, no taste, just vulgar and behaves like that drunk relative that everyone tries to avoid at family get together. I bet that cal lol she took was cos she’s got an hangover Coupled with far too much chocolate and fried food. Her body must be crying out for some fruit and veg.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do u know the person that tells a new joke and gets a laugh, funny the first time. Colin and his foot fetish was not funny the first time and certainly isn’t now. She’s so boring I really feel so so sorry for her kids to have to put up with the repetitive shyte 🤬

Reactions: 22
What the hell is she wearing! When we go I wear shorts & T-shirts and so do most other people. She looks ridiculous

Reactions: 19
She has to keep going on about Colin...until a stranger passes her a postcard complimenting her good looks and excellent parenting skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am quite new here been a lurker and have made a few comments. I made this up to the tune of Fresh Prince of Bel air

This is a story all about how
My knickers got twisted inside out
And id like to take 2am just to sit right there
And tell you how I became the qween of the town called babair.

I couldn't be arsed to finish it. Can't believe anyone with children flash their boobs omg and no normal people don't wee out of their swim wear you woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
thanks for clarifying that those cartoon t-shirts are unisex, babs! i was struggling to determine which gender spongebob was aimed at! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I can't believe the holiday is nearly over and they've still not managed any fireworks

• Wow
Why does she look like she’s got a black eye in this picture 🤔
She certainly doesn't look like she has spent time on holiday in the sun! She looks ill. Sallow, greasy, blotchy skin, really unhealthy. How can someone go home from holiday looking worse than they went?

Reactions: 24
Am quite new here been a lurker and have made a few comments. I made this up to the tune of Fresh Prince of Bel air

This is a story all about how
My knickers got twisted inside out
And id like to take 2am just to sit right there
And tell you how I became the qween of the town called babair.

I couldn't be arsed to finish it. Can't believe anyone with children flash their boobs omg and no normal people don't wee out of their swim wear you woman
I'm a normal person and absolutely not a woman, who pulls their swimsuit to one side to pee rather than peeling the whole thing off, you cheeky cowbag 🐄👜😂

The difference being, I don't post about it on social media 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.