Brummy Mummy #107 Keep Babsโ€™ name out your (Donald) Ducking mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she didnโ€™t go out til later, whyโ€™s she back in her hotel at 2/3pm? They havenโ€™t done universal before and yet sheโ€™s barley spent any time there!!! Poor Ethan!

Reactions: 19
Seen healthier looking corpses!
Them sandals give me the rage!!! Donโ€™t know why they are just UGLY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She only takes photos because she gets absolutely hammered on a daily basis, holiday or not. They arenโ€™t for the memories they are for her memory.

• Haha
I'm actually more exhausted watching this tit holiday play out than I am being there and trawling the parks in 30ยฐ heat myself ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ She is tit at everything she looks at!!!!

• Haha
That post about Ste hahahhahahaha

Thereโ€™s a big difference between a partner loving you for being unapologetically you and a partner who literally gave up years ago and accepted this tit show to fund a comfortable lifestyle.

Reserved? No Babs. The man just bores me shitless. Iโ€™d have a better conversation with a flip flop then with Ste - who literally has a personality of stale Hardo bread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm a normal person and absolutely not a woman, who pulls their swimsuit to one side to pee rather than peeling the whole thing off, you cheeky cowbag ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ˜‚

The difference being, I don't post about it on social media ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Exactly you don't tell the world about it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I canโ€™t believe she only has 2 nights left of her holiday and she hasnโ€™t done the nighttime shows at Disney! Theyโ€™re one of the best things to do! This trip is wasted on her and itโ€™s making me livid as i would love to be there

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Babs keeps mentioning Colin because it's the only meaningful male attention she's had in years. The only male attention that she's likely to be getting in the future too. As soon as the kids are old enough that Steve doesn't get renamed for child support and there's more equity in the hobbit house if he's got any sense of pride he'll duck off too. Leave the sweaty yellow narcissistic div to wallow in a sugar fuelled sea of self inflicted misery.

ร—ร—"reamed" for child support

This constant mention of "Colin" while she's away on what is an amazing holiday experience just proves what a basic witch she is!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So from her #Ad I've learnt universal is the home of yellow people and they give out plastic beads ....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I canโ€™t believe she only has 2 nights left of her holiday and she hasnโ€™t done the nighttime shows at Disney! Theyโ€™re one of the best things to do! This trip is wasted on her and itโ€™s making me livid as i would love to be there
She missed the light show on Hogwarts too!!
Unless she is keeping all the content for the vlog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 16
I don't normally like to comment on looks/personal appearance but my god she looks rough as in those clips.
U know when u turn ur phone camera on and it's still on selfie mode and u give urself a fright lol ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ the close ups are soo unnecessary, its one thing not being bothered what other people think about what you look but it's like she's given up even caring about what she looks like herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.