Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off thread tatters but I've been influenced by The Great Yellow One.

I've lost nearly a stone in 4 weeks, getting 10K steps in and after a self imposed 12 month break from work to sort out mental health issues ( real ones not imagined Bab) I've got my first 20 interview in 20.years.

Keep all of your fingers crossed for me trolls. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 73

I've lost nearly a stone in 4 weeks, getting 10K steps in and after a self imposed 12 month break from work to sort out mental health issues ( real ones not imagined Bab) I've got my first 20 interview in 20.years.

Amazing!! Well done & good luck!๐Ÿ˜โค

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Erm, excuse me, when did this happen?

Well Done! ๐ŸŽ‰ I'm REALLY proud of you ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m still convinced she doesnโ€™t have a Masters but itโ€™s the PGCE
according to her blog, she has "a Masters in the use of drama as a pedagogical method for teaching religious education to year 9 SEN pupils". ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

and seriously, the sheer number of times she refers to her Masters in her blog as a way to highlight her superior level of intelligence is hilarious!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just inflicted the latest vlog on myself.
How much clutter in that house!!
How many days does she wear the same clothing
How does she have nearly 2 days to sort out shelves!!
The clutter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

congrats thatโ€™s amazing :)

Reactions: 7
whoever attends the talk is gonna be shocked at the sight of babs in the wild, when this is the very outdated photo of her featured on website....! ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 1105293
I find her being booked by the university really bizarre. Do the students really want to hear from a mid-forties woman with children? What has she done that's exceptional? There are women who have achieved amazing things with their degrees, & they book this uninteresting lump to talk about flashing her undercarriage in pants, dancing in her kitchen with bags of prawn crackers, talking from her bed in the mornings whilst picking her eyes & rubbing under her armpits, & showing people the cheap bits of plastic tat she buys from bargain shops. The mind boggles! She probably begged them and is doing it for free. Undergraduates don't want to sit and listen to a middle aged frump with virtually no interesting life experiences. They want to listen to women who have achieved awesome things in the face of adversity so that they are inspired.
Also, I bet it hasn't even entered her tiny brain that people will be taking photographs of her in her natural state, & not overly-posed, "Step.Ladder.Steve" style snaps ๐Ÿ“ท that she favours for her grid ๐Ÿ˜‚ #BabsInTheWild

Let's not forget also her bias also extends to her crappy polls when asking the twatettes a question, the answers are "yes" or "yessss"/"hell yes". Never a yes or no. They are never allowed to disagree with her ๐Ÿ™„
That enrages me so much. She does it purely for engagement, not real opinions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I find her being booked by the university really bizarre. Do the students really want to hear from a mid-forties woman with children? What has she done that's exceptional? There are women who have achieved amazing things with their degrees, & they book this uninteresting lump to talk about flashing her undercarriage in pants, dancing in her kitchen with bags of prawn crackers, talking from her bed in the mornings whilst picking her eyes & rubbing under her armpits, & showing people the cheap bits of plastic tat she buys from bargain shops. The mind boggles! She probably begged them and is doing it for free. Undergraduates don't want to sit and listen to a middle aged frump with virtually no interesting life experiences. They want to listen to women who have achieved awesome things in the face of adversity so that they are inspired.
Also, I bet it hasn't even entered her tiny brain that people will be taking photographs of her in her natural state, & not overly-posed, "Step.Ladder.Steve" style snaps ๐Ÿ“ท that she favours for her grid ๐Ÿ˜‚ #BabsInTheWild
This.

I can't think of any way in which she is relevant.
There are others who have used social media to achieve influence or create interesting businesses etc
I just can't see what a gunty, belt wearing, lazy, Netflix watcher is going to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know how Babs likes to do meet and greets with new mothers? Wouldn't it be nice to have a Tattle meet up at this event?!
I would love to go but I am 1901 km away :cautious:
Can I ask you what first drew your attention to Babs, living in a decidedly tiny city in central England (compared to US cities) bearing in mind how uninteresting she is? I'm really intrigued! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ For me, it was growing up in Birmingham that initially drew me in. Big mistake. Huge ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This.

I can't think of any way in which she is relevant.
There are others who have used social media to achieve influence or create interesting businesses etc
I just can't see what a gunty, belt wearing, lazy, Netflix watcher is going to say?
I know, you can't fix stupid, so unless someone has written her speech and she's had vocal projection coaching this will be a car crash. How many blogging events has she been asked back for future years?! Whatever she tries, she just doesn't get consistent repeat work.

Reactions: 18

That enrages me so much. She does it purely for engagement, not real opinions.
Maybe she thinks this is her way of getting her foot through the door to become a lecturer.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Babs will be rabid in her pit stories tomorrow because sheโ€™s got 2 exciting things happening this week.๐ŸŽ‰ The speech at her old uni and the GP appointment ๐ŸŽ‰ How is she going to fit in all her TV watching and slobbing around that she normally does?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In light of her announcement that theyโ€™d be โ€˜bookโ€™ news by the end of the year and not being โ€˜luckyโ€™๐Ÿคฃ enough to own her previous pamphlet, I thought Iโ€™d do some research. How does she has the nerve to describe herself as an โ€˜authorโ€™!- a total insult to anyone whoโ€™s ever written a book - it seems the pamphlet was a monumental flop and the example โ€˜poems โ€˜ (I use that word in the loosest sense) couldโ€™ve been written by a 6 year old !! The reviews are hilarious , these are just a snippet ๐Ÿคฃ though theyโ€™re probably old news to some of youโ€ฆ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Can I ask you what first drew your attention to Babs, living in a decidedly tiny city in central England (compared to US cities) bearing in mind how uninteresting she is? I'm really intrigued! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ For me, it was growing up in Birmingham that initially drew me in. Big mistake. Huge ๐Ÿ˜‚
I originally watched all the old UK YouTubers (Louise, Marcus, Zoe, Pixiwoo, Meldrum, Sali Hughes etc) Louise introduced the world to Babs. I thought she was funny, light hearted and didn't take life seriously .. which was a nice change from Louise who, at the time, was going through a divorce and was a bit down. After a year in, I started to notice her hypocrisy. Then I noticed that she blocked me on youtube. You cannot tell you are blocked until you look on a seperate account. (Leave a comment on the highest rated comment > go into a seperate account and look for your original comment.) It wasn't there. So she was getting credit for me being a subscriber and whatever ad sense was generated by views. That really pissed me off. I was NEVER rude to her. I had only asked questions about Erin after she had her neck operation. WTF?

Now - like all of us - I see her for who she is.

A fraud.

:)

At first I read foot as foof!
I think the Honda ad is pretty old.
I am thinking the Honda ad must be at least 3-4 years old? It shocked me that she got such a lucrative deal!
I currently drive a CRV and wanted to trade it in for a newer model with less mileage ... looks like Subaru wins ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Had a look on Amazon at her book and it looks like she is still doing all these things ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
That illustration, when's the last time she wore her stripes for life?

Shackets and docs for life now apparently.

Reactions: 17
That illustration, when's the last time she wore her stripes for life?

Shackets and docs for life now apparently.
That's because none of the stripes fit anymore ๐Ÿ˜œ a size 18 top doesn't fit the same as a size 18 oversized stretchy dress๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I originally watched all the old UK YouTubers (Louise, Marcus, Zoe, Pixiwoo, Meldrum, Sali Hughes etc) Louise introduced the world to Babs. I thought she was funny, light hearted and didn't take life seriously .. which was a nice change from Louise who, at the time, was going through a divorce and was a bit down. After a year in, I started to notice her hypocrisy. Then I noticed that she blocked me on youtube. You cannot tell you are blocked until you look on a seperate account. (Leave a comment on the highest rated comment > go into a seperate account and look for your original comment.) It wasn't there. So she was getting credit for me being a subscriber and whatever ad sense was generated by views. That really pissed me off. I was NEVER rude to her. I had only asked questions about Erin after she had her neck operation. WTF?

Now - like all of us - I see her for who she is.

A fraud.

:)

I am thinking the Honda ad must be at least 3-4 years old? It shocked me that she got such a lucrative deal!
I currently drive a CRV and wanted to trade it in for a newer model with less mileage ... looks like Subaru wins ๐Ÿ˜‰
From memory I think they only loaned her a car, donโ€™t think she got to keep it?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.