Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to attend and report back but have another work meeting at the same time :(
Ooh, I might sign up. I am genuinely intrigued as to wtf she is going to talk about…..apart from a great big pack of lies!

Reactions: 22
. Did she say on her Instagram that she went she was younger with her sister and hated it.. not a good advertisement, also I don’t think she likes Disney land Paris.. If you notice she references Disney world as home.. she thinks to highly of herself to have a Europe holiday when she can flaunt herself on a plane and packing for the heat!
DLP is just convenient for a half term break, as she can never just stay home with her kids like most parents, and she gets a little Disney fix. But WDW is definitely her goal.

Reactions: 19
. Did she say on her Instagram that she went she was younger with her sister and hated it.. not a good advertisement, also I don’t think she likes Disney land Paris.. If you notice she references Disney world as home.. she thinks to highly of herself to have a Europe holiday when she can flaunt herself on a plane and packing for the heat!
I often wonder if her love of Disney Florida is purely food based? I’ve never been but I get the impression that there are all the beige buffets, oversized treats, giant donuts etc etc. whereas Disney Paris maybe not so much with the abundance giant oversize portions that America has.

Reactions: 26
Ooh, I might sign up. I am genuinely intrigued as to wtf she is going to talk about…..apart from a great big pack of lies!
If you do go you can hand out cards with tattles web address out to people afterwards. Include a picture of the daily mail article where she threatens dv on poor Steevie on the card

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not to Babfend but I don't think she hates DLP, it is just a completely different experience to WDW. She says WDW is "Home" because when you drive into the Disney World resort hotels they check your ID etc and then say "Welcome Home". It's cringe central to be honest 🤣🤣

Reactions: 28
Yes - that her parents took them to Disneyland Paris and it was "a little bit crap"
Always been a spoiled, ungrateful brat then - how many kids would kill to go to DLP 💔

Reactions: 23
Taking your bra off, or in her case never putting it on because she’s always in her pyjamas, is not exactly trailblazing feminism. She doesn’t smash the patriarchy or gender stereotypes she only wants to smash Ste’s face.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s really annoying me that this is a university website and they can’t spell forty!
I think that it is Babs herself or Btec Paul who spelt forty incorrectly when they sent this weird bio to the university. The primary school alliteration and some buzz words like stereotypes and the bizarre "lifting the lid" metaphor. Shame on the uni for not checking and assuming that a best selling author knows how to spell

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh the irony of Babs speaking at an IWD event when the theme for the year is bias! This is the woman who is so obviously biased towards her girl, who shames skinny/slim women, remembers BLM when it suits and deletes and blocks any opposing views. Great choice Birmingham Uni!!! #slowhandclap 👏 👏 👏 #cantspellforty
#nooneelsewasfree

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh the irony of Babs speaking at an IWD event when the theme for the year is bias! This is the woman who is so obviously biased towards her girl, who shames skinny/slim women, remembers BLM when it suits and deletes and blocks any opposing views. Great choice Birmingham Uni!!! #slowhandclap 👏 👏 👏 #cantspellforty
#nooneelsewasfree

Let's not forget also her bias also extends to her crappy polls when asking the twatettes a question, the answers are "yes" or "yessss"/"hell yes". Never a yes or no. They are never allowed to disagree with her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#nooneelsewasfree
Diversity: Shop at ALL the tat shops

Equitable: The fatter one gets the more body confidence one has

Inclusive: Make sure to make any political movement or world event about yourself

Equality: Earn more money as an influencer than as a teacher or a nurse

Stereotypes: Write a poem about your son being "different"

Bias: Avoid accusation of having a favourite child by putting equal amounts of tat in their bribery reward boxes

Discrimination: Women can also be guilty of DV

Some things to think about. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Equality: when men compliment you it's aggressive and frightening but when women do it, it's empowering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would a University want someone like Emma to speak?! In her vlogs she can barely string a sentence together without umm-ing or ahh-ing or sniffing or picking her eyes🤢
What the heck has she got to talk about? She’s the most boring, ignorant & unaware person out there! It’s either they were desperate or it’s a really tiny event that about 6 people will go to and she’s lying and making it out to be a much bigger deal than it is! I know which one I’d put money on ……

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This Uni talk thing - it’s on zoom I think? Wonder if anyone can register to watch….

it’s open to staff, students and alumni.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.