Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title of this thread is going to have the high schoolers screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well done on the thread title. 👏 Finally managed to get minge in the title! We've seen way too much of Bab's minge we'll all need Groupon therapy at this rate! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
🤔I wonder if the new book is something that's a pipe dream, like the travel mugs or her being a size 18? Be interesting to see if it's ever mentioned again!

Reactions: 14
🤔I wonder if the new book is something that's a pipe dream, like the travel mugs or her being a size 18? Be interesting to see if it's ever mentioned again!
New book title suggestion

Emma: a collection of lies at all sizes and all ages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Brilliant title, let’s hope that Erin’s secondary school teachers don’t see her instagram. Could make for a very awkward parents evening .
I’m sure the teachers at Erin & Ethan’s current school already know she’s a huge embarrassment……

Reactions: 23
Brilliant title, let’s hope that Erin’s secondary school teachers don’t see her instagram. Could make for a very awkward parents evening .
I’m sure the teachers at Erin & Ethan’s current school already know she’s a huge embarrassment……
I spoke to someone at the possible new school this weekend... they know

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
She was proper passive aggressive earlier wasn't she about the skate park. Its funny, cos my kids love skating (they're a little bit older than E and E) and not once have I done any skating. Funnily enough I've sat and watched and encouraged and helped when they've fallen.

Now, I am never one for saying you have to spend every moment with your kids but duck me, she seems to always do something like cleaning after school, then a couple of hours after they're home they're banished to their rooms. All for yet more TV viewing. She has no hobbies or interests other than TV and Disney does she! I have things I do like going to the gym, some drawing, meeting friends and I try to fit those things in around 3 kids, working full time, taking my kids to various actual clubs or their social occasions with their mates. I actually can't remember the last time I watched anything remotely adult (and not in the #bitrude way) because my teens/tweens and little one are around way more than those two poor kids. I dunno if Babs is seriously depressed or what but its not normal.

Reactions: 25
So is this the week she’s doing a talk at the university, she’s certainly making a big deal of whatever she’s doing.

Reactions: 17
I spoke to someone at the possible new school this weekend... they know
I've also got an "acquaintance" at the new school,,,,,, I've pointed them towards the Instagram page and said you better get plenty of support lined up for this kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My mum works in a school, and I used to attend the school she taught at. I used to be bullied because of this 🤣 We went on a school trip and she wore a rain mac (for those old enough to know what a rain mac is, they were pretty lame) and the other kids started calling me Mac, I even got it printed on the back of my leavers hoodie 🤣 the point is, kids are vicious !! For no reason !! Let alone when they have a reason to bully… I feel very apprehensive for E and E about them going to big school & seeing what the other kids say about the insta etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.