Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet CBBSte took Ethan to Twycross Zoo because I'm sure I remember them adopting him an animal there a while back 🤔
And "The Chinese bit of London" is one of the most ignorant and racist things she's ever said 🤬🤬🤬
She's vile!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Emma took her daughter on a trip to London and Ethan went to the local zoo with his dad? I'm not being funny but there must have been a HUGE difference in cost there surely? Also, imagine being 9 years old and watching your mom take your sister to London for the day whilst you get left at home with your Dad and taken out on a "compensatory day" to a zoo not far from your house (Dudley zoo or the Nature Centre I'm guessing). I haven't lived in Birmingham for 32 years but when I lived there the Nature Centre was free. (I'm not even sure its still called that or even if it's still there to be honest 😂).

It's like the time she took Erin for a weekend to Disneyland Paris and Ethan had to go to Alton Towers with his Dad (Alton Towers is what, an hour from Birmingham roughly) to Cbeebies land when he was too old for Cbeebies. She couldn't make it any more obvious that she prefers her daughter to her son and the worse thing is she's showing it all over social media so there will forever be evidence of it.
I was assuming (probably incorrectly) that the boys had gone to London zoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can get taking children who like different things to different places, and spending time with just one child, one on one. One of mine would choose a weekend visiting galleries/museums and the other would visit a skate park, and vintage markets, it’s just different strokes for different folks and all that.

I hope she’s planning on spending a day with only her son next weekend. I doubt it though.

Reactions: 15
Morning cowbags, I'm back after a terrible bleeping weekend and just wanted to thank you all who sent hugs and wished me well.i did a bit of lurking on here and see Babs is still a bleep. Those bloody docs !!!
Oh and I do hope you guys who've managed to log on to Bham Uni's website get some golden moments to report back . Back to business as usual then ....Bab looking grim and storying duck all interesting 🤦.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The theme for International Women's Day tomorrow is Break The Bias. How is taking her daughter out for a day to a musical, whilst dad takes son to the zoo breaking the bias? She is so problematic with her bias and stereotyping. Why dont the Uni of Birmingham do their research and see this?

It always astonishes me that they dont really do things as a family. Compare their weekend to what Kate Ellison has done. Night and day with the difference.

Reactions: 24
I can get taking children who like different things to different places, and spending time with just one child, one on one. One of mine would choose a weekend visiting galleries/museums and the other would visit a skate park, and vintage markets, it’s just different strokes for different folks and all that.

I hope she’s planning on spending a day with only her son next weekend. I doubt it though.
She counts last weeks content trip to Aston Villa as spending time with him (her Dad & CBBste in attendance too)

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wait until she reads on here that Tattlers have successfully booked in to watch her on Brum Uni's IWD zoom talk 😂😂😂😂😂 She never thinks about these possibilities. Her bum hole will be opening and closing more than her mouth does at this realisation 😂😂😂😂😂 Gold!
She pretends that the cow bags don't bother her but as our herd has got bigger and bigger her weird behaviour has got worse and worse

She usually has a drink of something alcoholic before things like this and it could be to forget about the cow bags

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She counts last weeks content trip to Aston Villa as spending time with him (her Dad & CBBste in attendance too)
I’d forgotten about that. It’s not the same as one on one time with your parent, without a camera shoved in your face.

Reactions: 13
She’s also done a talk for Birmingham University before. 2018 about blogging (sorry if it’s been mentioned before, I’ve not been on here over the weekend).

Reactions: 12
She will have a new outfit for tomorrow. A coloured blazer over a frock. A belt up to her tits. New Docs to look edgy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ohh gosh the penny has dropped I thought at crack arse of dawn this morning that they all went to London girls did girl things and boys did boys thing and all went to six, but no that's not London zoo is it ?!

• Sad
I’m surprised the took Erin to see Six, yes it’s a very sparkly woman empowering musical but Katherine Howard sings about being groomed from age 13 and at one point the Queens discuss all the miscarriages they had. There’s some other sexual theming in it to. It’s a good show but I’m surprised Erin was allowed to see it if she’s still not allowed to watch Harry Potter!

Reactions: 20
Ohh gosh the penny has dropped I thought at crack arse of dawn this morning that they all went to London girls did girl things and boys did boys thing and all went to six, but no that's not London zoo is it ?!
I assumed they all went into London and Pus took Ethan to London Zoo?

Should’ve realised she wouldn’t have paid for 4 train tickets. That women is so, so odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's like the DLP for the girls and Alton Towers for the boys trip.

I wonder if Babs went to London to feel better after not being invited to DLP to do PR like her insta hun "friends"

She took Erin to DLP and Ethan went to Alton towers! This was a few years ago. Pretty shocking.

Reactions: 11
I've got my link for the zoom Cowbags 👊✌
Pray my day pans out so that I can join 🤣✌

• Heart
Reactions: 37
according to her blog, she has "a Masters in the use of drama as a pedagogical method for teaching religious education to year 9 SEN pupils". 🤷🏻‍♂️

and seriously, the sheer number of times she refers to her Masters in her blog as a way to highlight her superior level of intelligence is hilarious!
She is absolutely bleeping ridiculous!!!

I have a Masters, just like many others have on here. I mean obviously its an achievement and i worked hard for it, but its not like getting a Masters degree is similar to receiving the nobel peace prize!! Plus, it doesnt define me and i dont feel the need to bang on about it all the bloody time.

She really thinks she is superior and special for doing her Masters, and she will hate the fact loads of us on here have also got MA degrees!! haha

Reactions: 17
She took Erin to DLP and Ethan went to Alton towers! This was a few years ago. Pretty shocking.
Both theme parks 🤦🏽‍♀️
Not even like they wanted to go to vastly different places. A ride is a ride, just take them to the same place.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.