Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this the week she’s doing a talk at the university, she’s certainly making a big deal of whatever she’s doing.
Yes it is, for International Women's Day.

As an aside, looks on the DM website, those boots are £179. She's spent an eye watering amount on clothes and shoes in the last 4 weeks alone. It makes me sick to my stomach she flaunts it so hard online. There is a literal war happening and a massive cost of living crisis here but it's ok, because you've got to treat yourself because the trolls on tattle call out her dress size!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So is this the week she’s doing a talk at the university, she’s certainly making a big deal of whatever she’s doing.
whoever attends the talk is gonna be shocked at the sight of babs in the wild, when this is the very outdated photo of her featured on website....! 🤣

Screenshot_20220305_221945.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I was going to attend and report back but have another work meeting at the same time :(

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty disappointed they’ve picked her to be honest! I’m not quite sure why they think she is a suitable role model for International Women’s Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m pretty disappointed they’ve picked her to be honest! I’m not quite sure why they think she is a suitable role model for International Women’s Day.
Everyone else they asked were busy doing other things, I can imagine it went something like this, *just get someone, anyone, even that awful old girl from Harbs, we can’t be seen not to have a woman at this event *

Reactions: 17
Especially when one of her key messages is that women can't do anything by constantly making Ste do anything that's remotely a "man job"

Reactions: 14
Bet she was fuming that she wasn't invited to this Disneyland Paris PR weekend I've seen splashed over my Instagram. I thought she was the biggest Disney fan ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
whoever attends the talk is gonna be shocked at the sight of babs in the wild, when this is the very outdated photo of her featured on website....! 🤣

View attachment 1105293
Babs bitterness and gurning helps her to challenge the stereotypes of being a respectable influencer by falling out with her social media colleagues as she dances her way to lifting the lid off a takeaway dish and shows the reality of lying about your size and happiness

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet she was fuming that she wasn't invited to this Disneyland Paris PR weekend I've seen splashed over my Instagram. I thought she was the biggest Disney fan ever!
Disney are really picky over who they do PR for. I work for an agency who does PR for a few big accounts, but mainly work with influencers for a 💫discount chain💫….and we use tattle now on an hourly basis

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Clearly they haven’t forgotten the last time they invited her to DLP on an influenza PR basis. She tainted that trip and made DLP look like a place where middle aged women go to have a midlife crisis on the bathroom floor of a hotel, instead of being professional and making DLP look like a magical, happy, care free place

• Haha
Reactions: 22
. Did she say on her Instagram that she went she was younger with her sister and hated it.. not a good advertisement, also I don’t think she likes Disney land Paris.. If you notice she references Disney world as home.. she thinks to highly of herself to have a Europe holiday when she can flaunt herself on a plane and packing for the heat!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.