Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Observations from this mornings manic story upload:
*Another trip just for her and the girl.
*Wore her Docs round London, absolutely FINE. Hi Emma 👋
*Tries to convince us she shared a donut with Erin. They 100% had one each. Again, hi Emma 👋.
*Quick "oh yeah, I've got a son too" story.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg the favor of Erin so obvious again. Took her to see Six in London. 6 stories about Erin and her and one saying ‘the boys went to the zoo’.
And Emma it’s not ‘ the Chinese bit of London’ you ignorant asshole its Chinatown! Ffs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Had a look on Amazon at her book and it looks like she is still doing all these things 🙄🙄🙄
How has she got the AUDACITY to call that a poem? It's just statements in sentence form! Shame on the publishers of this pile of trash, shame on whatever publishing house is even CONSIDERING this bint for another book "later in the year" (let's hope after some decent research, they decide not to run with it), & finally, shame on Emma for admitting these things. PUS is such a weak man - & I bet the baby she "pretended not to hear" was Ethan. She's revolting.

Observations from this mornings manic story upload:
*Another trip just for her and the girl.
*Wore her Docs round London, absolutely FINE. Hi Emma 👋
*Tries to convince us she shared a donut with Erin. They 100% had one each. Again, hi Emma 👋.
*Quick "oh yeah, I've got a son too" story.
If her feet looked like red strips of ribbon after wearing those Docs, she'd NEVER EVER admit it. They would have destroyed her feet and she'll end up hating them and wishing she'd spent almost £180 on something else. If she's like this now (trying to regain her youthful days), she's going to be unbearable as Erin goes into her teens, she's going to be so jealous of her. It's going to be interesting to observe that change in dynamic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How has she got the AUDACITY to call that a poem? It's just statements in sentence form! Shame on the publishers of this pile of trash, shame on whatever publishing house is even CONSIDERING this bint for another book "later in the year" (let's hope after some decent research, they decide not to run with it), & finally, shame on Emma for admitting these things. PUS is such a weak man - & I bet the baby she "pretended not to hear" was Ethan. She's revolting.

If her feet looked like red strips of ribbon after wearing those Docs, she'd NEVER EVER admit it. They would have destroyed her feet and she'll end up hating them and wishing she'd spent almost £180 on something else. If she's like this now (trying to regain her youthful days), she's going to be unbearable as Erin goes into her teens, she's going to be so jealous of her. It's going to be interesting to observe that change in dynamic.
I also call bull tit on her docs not hurting. She’s a lying cow bag about that. Even the most seasoned docs wearers have pain rubbing the initial outing after breaking them in. So she’s still a bleep
And that day out cost in excess of £150 for 2 of them. Nice little day out you say grellowbags?! That’s most peoples food budget for a month!!
also notice it’s cheap seats when she’s parting with her hard scammed money.

Reactions: 25
Cheap alow train to London.
Cheap seats at the Theatre.

But spends thousands on unnecessary Tat, clothes and shoes! She's a twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
OMG the sugary snack...choc strawberries, the half sugar milk drink and then the donut, which won't have been shared. Glad to see she's setting a good food relationship with her daughter.
If only she could pull off Erin's outfit colour clash combo - NO - leave her be.

Reactions: 21
So B’ham think Emma is suitable representative for IWD?
THIS woman is a hero, desperately helping in her war torn homeland but Emma can’t even be bothered to mention Ukraine unless it is to make her look good.
Shes a waste of space with nothing positive to offer. She needs to get off her fat arse and get a proper job and contribute to society other than filling it’s all drill with more and more tat.

15D2EBBC-1E46-4535-9D24-22EA2802B4FB.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So B’ham think Emma is suitable representative for IWD?
THIS woman is a hero, desperately helping in her war torn homeland but Emma can’t even be bothered to mention Ukraine unless it is to make her look good.
Shes a waste of space with nothing positive to offer. She needs to get off her fat arse and get a proper job and contribute to society other than filling it’s all drill with more and more tat.

View attachment 1107796
People aren't stupid, they'll see that she's a charlatan. Just because occasionally she says things like, "women should big up other women" doesn't mean she's at all an influential woman or a feminist. She's an Emmanist. Everything she does is for her own benefit, to increase her numbers to get more ads and earn more money. She adapts her catchphrases and the movements she seemingly supports in the same way she adapts her fashion sense. She just wants to be trendy and successful to help her own self interest.

• Heart
Really really feeling poorly today and terrified I’m going to loose my job.. so I’m grumpy but it’s not called the Chinese bit of London unless you want to sound like a racist! It’s the China quarter or district! Also they do boba everywhere Selfridges bloody do it! Also continuing to alienate her son and make zero connection with him! Why not take him out on a special day somewhere where she’s paid and actually wants to spend time with him?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So Emma took her daughter on a trip to London and Ethan went to the local zoo with his dad? I'm not being funny but there must have been a HUGE difference in cost there surely? Also, imagine being 9 years old and watching your mom take your sister to London for the day whilst you get left at home with your Dad and taken out on a "compensatory day" to a zoo not far from your house (Dudley zoo or the Nature Centre I'm guessing). I haven't lived in Birmingham for 32 years but when I lived there the Nature Centre was free. (I'm not even sure its still called that or even if it's still there to be honest 😂).

It's like the time she took Erin for a weekend to Disneyland Paris and Ethan had to go to Alton Towers with his Dad (Alton Towers is what, an hour from Birmingham roughly) to Cbeebies land when he was too old for Cbeebies. She couldn't make it any more obvious that she prefers her daughter to her son and the worse thing is she's showing it all over social media so there will forever be evidence of it.

• Sad
I never see Emma supporting other women apart from herself. She takes a stream of compliments from others and I never see her give any back. She repeatedly tells herself she has a cracking rack, congratulates herself on her masters etc, Emma supporting Emma again. She buys Emma clothes and tat (not from small businesses owned by women) to make Emma feel special and fulfilled. She bangs on about her job like it is the most important job in the world and like she's the hardest worker in the world. She talks like she has all the tips and tricks for being a mother and a strong women but never shares links to other places that could help or inspire people because they're the 'competition' in her eyes. She's a fake, saying what she thinks she needs to say to be seen as a feminist, or "breaking the bias". She says there are no women her age on TV but there are, she talks like women her age don't wear what they want, but they do. She creates stereotypes in her head so that she feels like she's going against them. Infact she's just very closed minded. She encourages people to live unhealthily and in denial because she can't bear the idea of putting in the effort to live a healthy lifestyle. She cares more about superficial appearance and making excuses for obesity like "body confidence". She's such a bad influence.

This woman makes me rant. She's relentlessly problematic and selfish and manipulative!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So Emma took her daughter on a trip to London and Ethan went to the local zoo with his dad? I'm not being funny but there must have been a HUGE difference in cost there surely? Also, imagine being 9 years old and watching your mom take your sister to London for the day whilst you get left at home with your Dad and taken out on a "compensatory day" to a zoo not far from your house (Dudley zoo or the Nature Centre I'm guessing). I haven't lived in Birmingham for 32 years but when I lived there the Nature Centre was free. (I'm not even sure its still called that or even if it's still there to be honest 😂).

It's like the time she took Erin for a weekend to Disneyland Paris and Ethan had to go to Alton Towers with his Dad (Alton Towers is what, an hour from Birmingham roughly) to Cbeebies land when he was too old for Cbeebies. She couldn't make it any more obvious that she prefers her daughter to her son and the worse thing is she's showing it all over social media so there will forever be evidence of it.
Again the divide and conquer thing! If they wanted to take Erin to see that musical (my girl similar age is also obsessed!) why can't both parents take her and then both parents take Ethan to do something he likes?

TBH something as expensive as a West End musical would probably be a 1 parent gig for us, but Babs doesn't have that issue, she spent enough for 3 tickets and a burger on boots to match her kid's the other day!

Reactions: 16
People aren't stupid, they'll see that she's a charlatan. Just because occasionally she says things like, "women should big up other women" doesn't mean she's at all an influential woman or a feminist. She's an Emmanist. Everything she does is for her own benefit, to increase her numbers to get more ads and earn more money. She adapts her catchphrases and the movements she seemingly supports in the same way she adapts her fashion sense. She just wants to be trendy and successful to help her own self interest.
Emmanist = not a feminist 😂 ☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
HOW RUDE IS SHE!? It’s Chinatown babs, it’s near Leicester square and the statues in the little park bit change often. For someone who so obviously wants to be a londoner, she is tit at knowing places 🤣 Cannot believe she called it “the chinese part of London”, makes her sound xenophobic and pointing out the otherness. bleeping twit!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wait until she reads on here that Tattlers have successfully booked in to watch her on Brum Uni's IWD zoom talk 😂😂😂😂😂 She never thinks about these possibilities. Her bum hole will be opening and closing more than her mouth does at this realisation 😂😂😂😂😂 Gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To add.. because she bugs me… the slow train to london is NOT a nice day out if you do nothing then yeah maybe… we’ve been going to london every year since I was 16- I’m an actual musical theatre fan babs! And it’s a 8 hour day.. almost 4 hours there and back! If any of you haven’t been and want to I suggest paying extra get the faster train And book a hotel.. there’s cheapish ones! Don’t do it all in one day it’s not what babs makes it out to be or I’m just old lol!

Reactions: 19
Can we add Emmanist to the wiki?!

Can we add Emmanist to the wiki?!
And also, she only bigs up other women when there had been something gifted her way. She never just shares a post without an ulterior motive!

• Heart
There’s something really wrong when Erin is wearing more layers of clothing on a trip to London than she did when they were in Iceland😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
And Babs has been for a walk in her duvet coat - why the hell did she not take that one to Iceland or is this a more recent purchase??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.