Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Totally off thread tatters but I've been influenced by The Great Yellow One.

I've lost nearly a stone in 4 weeks, getting 10K steps in and after a self imposed 12 month break from work to sort out mental health issues ( real ones not imagined Bab) I've got my first 20 interview in 20.years.

Keep all of your fingers crossed for me trolls. 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Nadurath

VIP Member
Wait, babs is off to the Very Neko event? Well isn’t this the day that keeps on giving. I’ll see you there babs (though you haven’t been in the group chat that was setup). See you at the Townhouse Hotel babs 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Memmy

VIP Member
I'm so glad we were all able to come together and support eachother on international cow bags day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Ok firstly I want to say hello to all. I’m here because I’m absolutely fuming with the recents events of brummy. If I’m totally honest I used to watch her to make myself feel better but recently all she’s doing is making me angry. Her behaviour is despicable towards her children and her husband . Especially her little boy :( but anyway this menopause shit she came up with for views has enraged me. I was going to the doctor for various issues aged 35 and he didn’t know what was going on with me , in all seriousness I thought I was going mad. Eventually at the ripe old age of 38 I was diagnosed as being in the throes of menopause I stopped periods by the age of 39. My mental health plummeted and I was after creating a huge negative space in our home , my moods were horrendous( I’m blessed with a wonderful husband and kids) to make a very long story short she’s making a fucking joke of a very serious issue. I was suicidal and begging for help and yet she spouts off that she can get hrt for her fucking allergies. Sorry for the rant but there should be some accountability for this influencers talking bullshit about health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Nobody "got a hold of" the link. THE UNIVERSITY SENT IT OUT! It was advertised as a public event and anyone could apply. It still sounds to me like she's trying to blame the Uni!!!
I am Allumni of that Uni. I have a degree and a Masters from said Uni. I get regular begging letters from that Uni asking for charitable donations to said establishment.

I had every right to be at that event. I wasn’t because work got in the way.
If I had been there, I could/would have asked her questions about privacy. I would have asked on zoom and I would have happily stood up in person with my face in view and asked.

I am not A troll, I have every right to ask questions of guests that are invited to my Uni to talk at an Alumni event. The questions to her are not trolling they are discussion points.

I hate that the whole concept she is flogging is that trolls got in and they had no right to be there. I had every right to be there and those questions are what I would have asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

tahrah

View attachment 1110838Has she never had a disagreement with anyone in real life before? I can’t get my head around a grown woman reacting like this to a few ‘not nice’ questions about her life. How the fuck did she stand up in front of a bunch of teenagers and teach a class??!!
Here's the deal .... NO ONE made anything up. We asked her questions based on the material she provides us. I wouldn't know she had a Nan in a dementia home if she hadn't posted it. I wouldn't know Roger was seriously ill if she hadn't posted it. I wouldn't know what her toddler looks like (having a temper tantrum) if she hadn't posted it. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING, DON'T POST IT. And FFS don't act like a fucking child if a grown ass adult asks you a meaningful question based on information you provided to the world.

(sorry for the caps)
She is an utter disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
Brilliant title, let’s hope that Erin’s secondary school teachers don’t see her instagram. Could make for a very awkward parents evening .
I’m sure the teachers at Erin & Ethan’s current school already know she’s a huge embarrassment……
I spoke to someone at the possible new school this weekend... they know

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
So seeing all the dogs today aggravated her allergies………Oh do fuck off Babs
She had allergies when Lucy was alive.
She still has the allergies with Margot around.
She had her allergies flare up at Crufts.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that maybe she's allergic to dogs...

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've been way too busy today to reflect on yesterday's absolute shit show but I'll say it again, and a little LOUDER for those at the back.

She was asked 3 questions by 2 different people! I didn't see the first one but she repeated their name when demanding them to be kicked off. Then there was a third.

She was rude, obnoxious, defensive and acted like a really unprofessional spoilt brat!!

Nobody hacked, nobody threatened her, abused her or did anything other than challenge what SHE CHOOSES TO PUT ONLINE.

She has absolutely blown this up out of all proportion because she is mentally ill. Trust me. I know what I'm seeing.

Her days on SM are numbered!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
You can edit out the names normally. I went onto the post as it said ‘13 replies’ to that comment but I can’t see them so assume they’re deleted?
i can still see them! took a few screenshots before they are swiftly deleted! babs won't be impressed that a babette is accusing her of lying - an entirely valid accusation - or that she contacted the uni and told them about babs' false claims that their zoom meeting was hacked! and not out of spite because she's a troll - which babs will claim - but because she was genuinely anxious - which babs should understand, given her own "anxiety". genuinely hope there are repercussions to her lies now the uni has been made aware! 🤞🏻

Screenshot_20220309_162134.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_161723.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_161756.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_161913.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_162031.jpg

Screenshot_20220309_162101.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Cowbags, I've forgotten a few other gems from the Zoom,,,,,,,
She apparently became an R.E teacher because she's nosey, not because she's religious.
And when asked what she did at UoB she said she did her "P.G.C.S.E" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I THINK SHE MEANT P.G.C.E 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Baboff

She is such a dick with her made up police files and information about us

Oy fuck face I'm a solicitor and I care not one jot what made up shit you have in your made up file. No laws are being broken

Actually we could sue you under the trade descriptions act as you shave at least 10 stone off every picture you post

Maybe accept Babs you are a twat and no one likes you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I bloody hate crufts and think it should be banned. It promotes an environment that only “aesthetically pleasing” dogs are of any value. I have massive issues with some of the owners/trainers after seeing a situation a few years ago when they beat their dog in the car park who didn’t “perform” well enough. Dogs aren’t performing monkeys and shouldn’t be paraded round a ring for fat grellow twunts to shriek at them and certainly not used for sodding content
I know I’m probs in the minority but needed to get that off my chest

• Heart
  • Sad

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Well personally I don't consider joining the zoom anything other than joining a publicly available event. It's not hacking. It's not trolling. It's joining an advertised event. Yes, it was done for my own amusement and interest in what she was going to say.

And in my opinion she lied, or fabricated truths, avoided answering questions and generally was fake as fuck throughout. I don't comment on her socials, or send nasty or offensive private messages to her. Other than on here, a gossip site, I never speak about this woman.

I don't like her, I think she misleads the babettes for her own gain. However I will sleep soundly tonight without any guilt from 'hacking' her precious zoom.

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
The University will be interested to hear her hacking theory I'm sure. It is a very serious accusation she's making toward the University's security and safe guarding.

She may also want to contact the CEO of Zoom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
just a couple of comparisons between the posed, high-angled edited photos that "body confident" babs selects to share on IG, next to unedited photos of babs in the wild captured in other instahun's stories!

these clearly highlight just how much editing and posing is involved in the photos babs shares, since the second photo - taken literally a couple of hours after the first - she looks like she's gained a couple of stone! her body has doubled in width and even her face is a totally different shape - far wider, with double the number of chins! #definitelyNOTasize18

Screenshot_20220308_225139.jpg

and another which i couldn't resist sharing, where she's included in part of a video of everyone waving their drinks and shouting cheers in celebration of IWD, yet babs - as usual - isn't joining in and instead has her phone glued to her hand! 🤣

that dress does her no favours when she sits down! she can't be comfortable wearing a dress that is so small it highlights every lump and bump - emphasised by her decision to #addabelt - and clings to her gunt. i genuinely don't care about how she looks, but i do care about the blatant deceit behind the photos she shares on her own grid in comparison with those which capture her genuine size - especially when she claims to be a "body confident role model" whilst simultaneously refusing to share photos of herself unless she's slimmed herself down to half her true size. 😡

Screenshot_20220308_225126.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Train snacks....FOUR servings in that bag 😬
Okay confession time. I ate a whole bag of those a few days ago. I went into M&S and saw the Mother’s Day cards, first time I haven’t bought one😢. I was an emotional wreck and went straight to the chocolate. I walked home crying buckets and before I knew it I’d eaten the lot .

• Heart
  • Sad