Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question re TT's new school - will they see minge flashing etc as a safeguarding issue?

I finally unfollowed her after the docs post. Do you reckon she'll actually break them in or just complain ? Also, as the owner of platform docs, the soles are quite hard and unyielding - can't see that being very good for her *cough*bad*cough back.

Reactions: 25
Genuine question re TT's new school - will they see minge flashing etc as a safeguarding issue?

I finally unfollowed her after the docs post. Do you reckon she'll actually break them in or just complain ? Also, as the owner of platform docs, the soles are quite hard and unyielding - can't see that being very good for her *cough*bad*cough back.
If I were a parent of a kid at one of Babs' kids' schools, I'd not trust Babs to respect my child's privacy as she can't respect her own children's privacy so yes I would find it a safe guarding issue that I'd raise to the head. Imagine TT came home from school with gossip from the day, Babs would totally blab about it in her drunk evening stories, especially if it was something that undermined TT

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they will film it for people who can’t attend
I bet her bum hole is contracting with stress

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
i'm a little behind, catching up on yesterday's vlog, and it's made me think that erin dressed up as babs mrs twit solely for content, posed for the gurning photos and the video footage for her vlog, then swiftly removed the face paint and whacked on a pair of pyjamas like the other kids in her year.

it just seems interesting that babs started the vlog with a focus on ethan's mr twit costume, stating that she'd also bought a mrs twit costume but emphasising that erin may not wear because the children in year six were allowed to wear pyjamas. it wouldn't surprise me if erin had allowed herself to be bribed into getting dressed in the mrs twit costume early in the morning - especially if babs had played the whole "my girl's last world book day at primary school" angle 💔 - and allowed babs to plaster facepaint all over her cheeks knowing she could simply wash it off and get changed once the photos were taken - plus she'd receive a lip gloss or body spray "reward" as a result.

tbh, it would surprise me more if erin had actually arrived at school dressed in a themed outfit matching the costume of the brother supposedly fights with constantly - especially when it obvs isn't a book that's particularly special to her, and the fact that all her classmates were allowed to turn up casually in pyjamas. she's at an age where fitting in with the other kids becomes so important. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 25
Ooh, I might sign up. I am genuinely intrigued as to wtf she is going to talk about…..apart from a great big pack of lies!
Do you know how Babs likes to do meet and greets with new mothers? Wouldn't it be nice to have a Tattle meet up at this event?!
I would love to go but I am 1901 km away :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I expect she'll wear them once, find it completely ghastly, and just quietly stash them away in top top beside the Stevie Nicks dress, never to be seen again.

Reactions: 15
Do you know how Babs likes to do meet and greets with new mothers? Wouldn't it be nice to have a Tattle meet up at this event?!
I would love to go but I am 1901 km away :cautious:
It’s on zoom

ETA sorry, just realised you aren’t talking about the IWD talk. Ignore me

Reactions: 7
How is Babs going to find the smarts to express how she feels about "breaking the bias" when she couldn't find the smarts to articulate how she felt about the current conflict in Europe.

She'll thow out some buzz words no doubt and tell a joke and explain how she thinks strong women do what they want and ignore eveything, even their children's privacy, and will do anything to get what they want like exploiting their children. Wait, that sounds like a terrible example of a strong, influential woman

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She will umm and ahh and stutter and rub her eyes and be utterly tit. She will wear a hideous dress with a belt and probably her hideous converse cos she thinks they make her look edgy with her knackered old leather jacket ( that like all her coats doesn’t do up because she has put on so much weight and lies about it) plus that HIDEOUS Marc Jacobs bag.
Her arse will hang over the edge of the seat like last time she spoke at some event & she couldn’t filter the photo!
She will be completely and utterly boring but think she’s brilliant and utterly convinced how she has now definitely got a future as a lecturer.
Meanwhile she won’t have realised that the 6 people who tuned in to her tit talk have in turn logged out cos she’s so boring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How is Babs going to find the smarts to express how she feels about "breaking the bias" when she couldn't find the smarts to articulate how she felt about the current conflict in Europe.

She'll thow out some buzz words no doubt and tell a joke and explain how she thinks strong women do what they want and ignore eveything, even their children's privacy, and will do anything to get what they want like exploiting their children. Wait, that sounds like a terrible example of a strong, influential woman
She's got her 'strong' Fitbit ad to fall back on 🤔

Hope some cowbags are able to log in for an update!

Reactions: 11
She will umm and ahh and stutter and rub her eyes and be utterly tit. She will wear a hideous dress with a belt and probably her hideous converse cos she thinks they make her look edgy with her knackered old leather jacket ( that like all her coats doesn’t do up because she has put on so much weight and lies about it) plus that HIDEOUS Marc Jacobs bag.
Her arse will hang over the edge of the seat like last time she spoke at some event & she couldn’t filter the photo!
She will be completely and utterly boring but think she’s brilliant and utterly convinced how she has now definitely got a future as a lecturer.
Meanwhile she won’t have realised that the 6 people who tuned in to her tit talk have in turn logged out cos she’s so boring!
🤣 they'll be lucky if she's not in pj's rummaging in her top if its on zoom! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
🤣 they'll be lucky if she's not in pj's rummaging in her top if its on zoom! 🤣
And constantly flicking her hair, putting it behind her ear and then flicking it forward again, roughing up the top and showing off her duck awful roots 🙄🤦‍♀️ Birmingham Uni must be desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would a University want someone like Emma to speak?! In her vlogs she can barely string a sentence together without umm-ing or ahh-ing or sniffing or picking her eyes🤢
What the heck has she got to talk about? She’s the most boring, ignorant & unaware person out there! It’s either they were desperate or it’s a really tiny event that about 6 people will go to and she’s lying and making it out to be a much bigger deal than it is! I know which one I’d put money on ……
birmingham uni must be truly desperate to find people to participate in their international women's day talks i'd they're proudly announcing that babs is doing a talk. babs, who wrote a blog all about teaching, stating "I'll be honest I kinda blagged my way onto a Religious Education PGCE course at the University of Birmingham"! 🤣

they're clearly scraping the barrel asking babs, when not only did she not want to go to Birmingham uni, she also didn't even want to be a teacher - "I came into a bit later than other students on the course after a failed attempt to be a Public Relations executive (in short, I was crap at it)"

she's happy to admit that she blagged her way into Birmingham uni as a last option, hence why she ended up teaching RE - obvs the only course left with places for which babs' A level results met the criteria!

she also uses the post to brag about how she teaches kids who "aren't the brightest or richest" and "sadly don't what it's like to be loved" but despite that, she "really enjoys" teaching at an "inner city school, with a pass rate at the (very) bottom end of the spectrum" - despite the kids throwing chairs at her and calling her "fat". what a hero! 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, I was SHOOKETH to stumble upon this absolute gem of a post, where babs details that - as an RE teacher - she was fully responsible for the sex education in her GCSE classes! shockingly for babs, she actually uses the words masterbation, sex, vagina, ejaculation, sperm, penis, anal and finger banging. what happened between 2014 - when she was supposedly teaching teenagers hwo to apply a condom - and complaining that parents should be teaching their kids more about sex because it's not HER responsibility, to now where she turns into a giggling mess when she uses the word "cock" and awkwardly refers to sex as "private parts action"?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s on zoom

ETA sorry, just realised you aren’t talking about the IWD talk. Ignore me

I thought this event was going to be for employees, students and alumni ONLY.

Nope!

I was able to register ! :)

I cannot wait!! 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.