Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Saturday night and her and Ste are watching Netflix. I’m at my in-laws my ‘kiddos’ are same age as hers and we are all cuddled up watching Ant and Dec my kids love this every week she is really missing out but it’s the kids I feel sorry for banished to their bedrooms. It’s all about balance me and my husband have lots of time the two of us but loads of family time as well. The kids are only young once these times are precious I just don’t get her!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
an interesting caption on nanny san's latest post! a photo of herself and erin - looking far more natural without the enforced scrunched-nose smile - highlighting that they enjoyed a lovely morning together, browsing the shops and going to costa. meanwhile, the caption states that #theboyshadawonderfultourofthevilla - no mention of kween babs tho, which implies she did NOT have a wonderful time at the villa, and spent the visit fuming that she had to be there to take photos - because after all, she only organised the tour for grandad rog for the sake of content - and undoubtedly spent the rest of the time moaning and whinging and dragging her feet and pouting that she had to spend time with "the boys", including ethan - she only tolerates the poor kid cos he makes the perfect human-shield to conceal her gunt in photos - and missed out on a tat-buying opportunity with the golden child and nanny horse-teeth.

essentially, i think the fact babs isn't mentioned in the caption is very telling. she obviously had a tit time - as she did on steve's birthday trip to the villa - but doesn't want to draw attention to the fact that - as with steve and ethan - she will only force herself to spend time alone with them when it benefits HER, and "poorly" grandad rog is certainly earning his trip to the villa with all the sympathy comments her post has reeled in. it's a shame she isn't interested in spending time with her sick father because she actually wants to, but nope - she isn't bothered unless she can manipulate the situation to share all over SM. 😔

Screenshot_20220226_194032.jpg

Reactions: 14
Just out of curiosity but why wasn’t my title used? I clicked the most likes on the previous thread and mine seemed to be higher? Or isn’t that how it works and you need to put something specific like a #?
Could be wrong as I’ve never created a thread before.

Only title I ever got was a Hinch one and I never got credited for that one 😞

Sorry just feeling very down about this place right now.
Hi
I‘m pretty sure when I created this thread @Missymoo92 was just ahead of you with the number of likes. maybe you got some likes after the thread was closed, which is why you’re suggestion is showing as the most now? Or I may have genuinely missed your suggestion, I don’t think so though as I do try and double check.

you did everything right, you put thread suggestion which makes it easy to find when I put the filer on for most likes posts.

Hope you are okay, you give some brilliant input on this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi
I‘m pretty sure when I created this thread @Missymoo92 was just ahead of you with the number of likes. maybe you got some likes after the thread was closed, which is why you’re suggestion is showing as the most now? Or I may have genuinely missed your suggestion, I don’t think so though as I do try and double check.

you did everything right, you put thread suggestion which makes it easy to find when I put the filer on for most likes posts.

Thanks for creating the thread, anyone can do it if they feel something hadn't been done right 🤷‍♀️ just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hi

Ah, ok that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation - appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly

oh blabs you have to have a good memory to be a good liar
not only that, but she made a HUGE deal about the fact that ethan was "different'and" sensitive" based predominantly on the fact that he didn't like football - in exactly the way she made a huge deal. about erin being "different" because she doesn't like the colour pink. she loves to. prove that she's super woke by implying her kids are not complying with gender stereotypes and pushing all the boundaries, but it's bullshit. sure, ethan didn't seem to be interested in football as a little kid - but even at the point she shared that father's day ad, she had mentioned ethan playing football in the garden with steve - and he has recently joined a football club, which babs clearly HATES because allowing a BOY to play football doesn't align with her attempts to highlight her "wokeness", thus she's sulking and refusing to watch his football matches in the hopes he'll quit - ein exactly the same way that she made him quit being a vegetarian because it didn't suit HER.

as for erin, she's never shown any particular interest in football. i'm not saying she necessarily hates it, but she's certainly not a huge fan, she doesn't play for a team etc. that father's day ad was a blatant lie, and was only created that way because babs will ensure the golden child gets to star in her ads at every possible opportunity, likely thinking she is setting her up with a shining portfolio for her future career as a triple threat! all that ad actually achieved was highlighring that not only is erin babs' favourite, but implied that she is also steve's favourite child - which must have been hurtful to ethan, who is obvs the one who plays football with his dad in reality, yet was ousted from the ad due to babs favouritism.

i've seen ethan in a villa kit, i've seen ethan kicking a ball around in the garden with steve - all the activities babs claims in that post that ERIN does with steve are actually all things ethan does with steve - it's simply an attempt to make the post all abott erin, because it's so "unusual" and "different" for a girl to like football. 🤦🏻‍♀️

equally, it will BLOW HER MIND if erin's "vibe" changes and she starts wearing dresses and pink clothes! how will she prove how "woke" she is if she can't use her "different" children as examples! 🤣

Reactions: 20
Good news babs! The weather front approaching the UK for next week is from Iceland and bringing -7C, snow, wind, etc. So lucky that you’re already prepared with weather appropriate clothing for you and the family…oh…wait…nevermind.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s such a pointless, clueless hole.

I’ve spent yet another saturday clearing out my dads house, he’s in a care home. It feels like getting battered over the head by an emotional sledgehammer.

I’d give anything for my dad to be with it enough to enjoy a day out with my 8 year old. I certainly wouldn’t be sharing it with strangers for likes on a stupid bleeping app.

What’s wrong with her? That’s her father, he’s clearly very ill, why couldn’t that have been just a nice thing for him and Ethan? Why share that?

Here’s a tip Emma. Enjoy your dad. Enjoy your family. Don’t use them for likes and content because you never know what’s round the corner. I wish your dad all the best, I pray he recovers and gives you another 15 years of joy. But for fucks sake, don’t use him for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I feel the need to comment:
For me the real eye open I had with Babs was when she went to Disney and had the Insta meltdown but on her Vlog she was completely different. Like the isn't a meltdown was all an act so she could have a weekend in Disney without uploading.
Anyway, recently she's pissed me off and yes I can just block her but she's car crash.
Iceland - what an amazing place to visit, ok it's cold (not like that in the Summer). We went to Berlin a few years ago in Feb, it was -5 but we all wrapped up (kids in snow suits) to make the most of it.
Ukraine - now I have a 6 year old who I sat down today and told her in an appropriate way why was going on. I also feel that Babs HAS to address it, this is only going to get worse, she can’t ignore it. I think if she does it will damage the little career she has left.

Reactions: 19
I would be shocked if Emma 1. allowed him to spend the money 2. allowed him time away from taking care of the kids. Who would make them their fish fingers? 🤔

I think Stephen well and truly wears the skirts in the family. But, it's w/o a belt so that's ok :LOL:
We were shown solid proof today that Stephen does EVERY grocery shop, too - not just at Christmas, because if she did it, she'd Vlog it, show what she got and she'd KNOW that Bugles crisps are available here. She's SO lazy it's reprehensible.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.