Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it ... your kids are literate.

Do you want to impress us?

Teach other children to read by donating your time and resources.
... That is, if you can turn off The Real Housewives and RuPaul's Drag Race.

head
They need to be literate, that's how they write postcards for their mother who claims they're from a fan.

Problem is when they get old enough to read and properly understand Tattle, newspaper articles about her and worse...her pamphlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They need to be literate, that's how they write postcards for their mother who claims they're from a fan.

Problem is when they get old enough to read and properly understand Tattle, newspaper articles about her and worse...her pamphlet.
This actually made me LOL. Which I desperately needed today! Thank you 💗

Reactions: 8
We get it ... your kids are literate.

Do you want to impress us?

Teach other children to read by donating your time and resources.
... That is, if you can turn off The Real Housewives and RuPaul's Drag Race.

head
She didn’t even teach her own kids to read, that fell onto La’sop of course. Babs quickly realised when the toddlers were actually toddlers, that huge part of parenting was going to eat into her bathbomb and TV time so she opted out. She is the laziest cow around and she’s been getting away with it for decades because she’s surrounded by dumb enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I too watched the tit show, I mean vlog and at max speed may I add. She is bloody awful at it! You can also tell she hated every minute of the trip to Iceland.

Bab, why do you refuse to share a bed with your husband? Surely the kids are at an age where they can share a sofa bed. The whole sleeping set up just confuses me.

Reactions: 24
I realise I’ve been hogging the creation of the new thread for a long time now. I won’t do any more as I seem to have messed this one up. I’m certain that the thread suggestion chosen had the most votes at the time of creation, and I just copy and paste the suggestion exactly as originally written as that was what was voted for. That’s just how I’ve done it not to say that’s correct 🤷‍♀️
Please don't worry. I checked too and this definitely had the most votes at the time I looked. And like i said, if people aren't happy then they could always do it themselves. It just derails the thread talking about it. But honestly, I think you do a great job 😊👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I too watched the tit show, I mean vlog and at max speed may I add. She is bloody awful at it! You can also tell she hated every minute of the trip to Iceland.

Bab, why do you refuse to share a bed with your husband? Surely the kids are at an age where they can share a sofa bed. The whole sleeping set up just confuses me.
Hmm ... Maybe she treats him mean to keep him keen? :unsure:

You reckon she has a dominatrix outfit (to show off her cracking rack) with a whip and makes Stevo clean the grout (naked) with a toothbrush ... and he enjoys every second?

#FreeStevoTheGimp

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmm ... Maybe she treats him mean to keep him keen? :unsure:

You reckon she has a dominatrix outfit (to show off her cracking rack) with a whip and makes Stevo clean the grout (naked) with a toothbrush ... and he enjoys every second?

#FreeStevoTheGimp
That is an image I did not need! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I think Ste is quite fine with the sleeping arrangement, 1. I bet her sleep farts stink, 2. I reckon she snores loud enough to wake the entire street, 3. He can catch up on his hobbies 😉 #bitrude

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet she’s fuming about the events in Ukraine meaning she can’t do too many posts where she’s being the her-est her that ever her-ed😅
I fully expected that she had spent her holiday time planning out the rest of the year’s worth of takeaway ‘dances’ and she was itching to get on to some ticky tocky trend or other. Why is she banging on about Book Day? It’s nothing new, happens every year, first week in March. Get over it Bab!
as with everything this year, she seems to be justifying making a huge deal about it because it's erin's "last"....valentine’s day at primary school, world book day at primary school, mid-week inset day at primary school, etc etc. shut up babs. tbh, i doubt erin is gonna want an elaborate dressing-up costume and ethan will obvs be perfectly content being harry potter - of which we've all seen, he already has an appropriate cape and wand combo. it's a standard event that parents tend to just deal with - whether they buy a costume, create a handmade a costume, or even forget that it's world book day - in the grand scheme of things, it literally doesn't matter, because people have far bigger issues to be dealing with. it just shows how much time babs has on her hands, and the fact she's been babbling about costumes for days, i fully expect a hand-sewn masterpiece to be rolled out on Thursday, since she's obvs had duck all else to do. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
as with everything this year, she seems to be justifying making a huge deal about it because it's erin's "last"....valentine’s day at primary school, world book day at primary school, mid-week inset day at primary school, etc etc. shut up babs. tbh, i doubt erin is gonna want an elaborate dressing-up costume and ethan will obvs be perfectly content being harry potter - of which we've all seen, he already has an appropriate cape and wand combo. it's a standard event that parents tend to just deal with - whether they buy a costume, create a handmade a costume, or even forget that it's world book day - in the grand scheme of things, it literally doesn't matter, because people have far bigger issues to be dealing with. it just shows how much time babs has on her hands, and the fact she's been babbling about costumes for days, i fully expect a hand-sewn masterpiece to be rolled out on Thursday, since she's obvs had duck all else to do. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I imagine (unfortunately because of lack of privacy) that if ever Erin comes home after a World Book Day and somebody has dressed as the same character as her that all hell breaks loose in the Conway household

her attitude towards ethan DARING to start putting his stuff on the double bed in the hotel was disgusting 💔 but i had previously predicted that it would be the usual conway-holiday bedroom set-up of babs and the golden child sharing a double bed, and ethan sharing with steve. i'm pretty sure she purposefully specifies that she wants two double beds when booking her hotel room - because she'd be FUMING if she ended up in a room with a double and two singles and had to justify why she couldn't share. with her husband. although she'd probs just claim erin was desperate for a mummy-daughter sleepover, so it made sense for steve and ethan to take the single beds. 🤷🏻‍♂️

obvs she made a HUGE deal in her vlog about the importance of packing earplugs when going on holiday with steve - emphasising the obvious fact that they don't usually share a room, as the earplug drama hasn't been mentioned for months - but despite sleeping slightly close together in proximity, there is absolutely no way in hell she'd actually share a bed with the guy! she may have "treated" him to an £80-with-10%-discount half hour in the airport lounge so she could eat pastries, but in terms of the actual holiday, steve was obvs gonna be relegated to the sofa bed - fortieth birthday celebration or not! tbh, he probably didn't expect anything different as, based on his sleeping arrangements at home, he's clearly pretty used to sleeping on the sofa! 🤷🏻‍♂️

whatever the reason they don't share a bed at home - and i still don't get why babs continues to lie and pretend when the situation is so bleeping obvious - it's sad that they can't even force themselves to share a bed for a few nights while on holiday. it's so weird - and surely a strange environment for the kids to grow up in, thinking its normal for parents to never sleep in the same bed. it's not even so much the separate bedrooms thing, but more than fact that she's obviously so insecure and ashamed that they don't share a bed that she actively pretends they do - like the pretence about steve's anti-snoring pillows being on her bed and implying he has his own bedside table and lamp, when we all know he never sets foot in her room, let alone her bed, unless it's for an ad - but that she can't just be honest and use it as an opportunity to normalise couples not sharing a bed. i imagine it's more common than she thinks - in fact a quick google has taught me that it's as common as up to 25%! although admittedly, it's likely for different reasons - not simply because her bedroom is HERS and her husband does not adore her and actually does not want to be anywhere near her unwashed, stinking self wearing dirty pyjamas - and unlikely an arrangement they other couples stick to every single night. i bet steve chucks his own sheets in the washing basket way more regularly than babs' washes her sheets - which would explain how she supposedly washes a load each day, despite the lack of pyjamas/sheets/bed covers/dressing gowns/manky blankets being washed.

and i do not doubt that it is babs with the snoring issue, and the earplugs she packs for holidays are actually for steve and the kids. she didn't even justify in her vlog why she was sharing with erin and steve was with ethan, because it's totally normal for them. the kids are still kids - surely, young enough to share a bed for a few night a on holiday, especially with their own separate duvets - but they've been being used as an excuse for babs to demand steve sleep in a different bed since birth - whether it was ethan sharing a bed with her til the age of five or six, the constant "bed olympic" stories and the apparent demands for sleepovers. but the fact it's so normal to her she doesn't even mention it - except to reprimand ethan and harshly remind him that he will NOT be sleeping in the bedroom, and to duck off to the sofa - as in that moment, she obvs forgot that she usually puts a concerted amount of effort into feigning that her pink bedroom - complete with plants, her stinking old teddy, with hints of disney and rae dunn - is a room that she lovingly shares with steve! oops, babs! placed yourself at risk of the babettes exposing the big conway secret that you've been desperately trying to prove wrong ever since it was realised on tattle - that steve actually sleeps up in top top/under the stairs/curled up in his shed/on the spare mattress in ethan's room/in the bath/at his parent's house. 🤣

Reactions: 11
her attitude towards ethan DARING to start putting his stuff on the double bed in the hotel was disgusting 💔 but i had previously predicted that it would be the usual conway-holiday bedroom set-up of babs and the golden child sharing a double bed, and ethan sharing with steve. i'm pretty sure she purposefully specifies that she wants two double beds when booking her hotel room - because she'd be FUMING if she ended up in a room with a double and two singles and had to justify why she couldn't share. with her husband. although she'd probs just claim erin was desperate for a mummy-daughter sleepover, so it made sense for steve and ethan to take the single beds. 🤷🏻‍♂️

obvs she made a HUGE deal in her vlog about the importance of packing earplugs when going on holiday with steve - emphasising the obvious fact that they don't usually share a room, as the earplug drama hasn't been mentioned for months - but despite sleeping slightly close together in proximity, there is absolutely no way in hell she'd actually share a bed with the guy! she may have "treated" him to an £80-with-10%-discount half hour in the airport lounge so she could eat pastries, but in terms of the actual holiday, steve was obvs gonna be relegated to the sofa bed - fortieth birthday celebration or not! tbh, he probably didn't expect anything different as, based on his sleeping arrangements at home, he's clearly pretty used to sleeping on the sofa! 🤷🏻‍♂️

whatever the reason they don't share a bed at home - and i still don't get why babs continues to lie and pretend when the situation is so bleeping obvious - it's sad that they can't even force themselves to share a bed for a few nights while on holiday. it's so weird - and surely a strange environment for the kids to grow up in, thinking its normal for parents to never sleep in the same bed. it's not even so much the separate bedrooms thing, but more than fact that she's obviously so insecure and ashamed that they don't share a bed that she actively pretends they do - like the pretence about steve's anti-snoring pillows being on her bed and implying he has his own bedside table and lamp, when we all know he never sets foot in her room, let alone her bed, unless it's for an ad - but that she can't just be honest and use it as an opportunity to normalise couples not sharing a bed. i imagine it's more common than she thinks - in fact a quick google has taught me that it's as common as up to 25%! although admittedly, it's likely for different reasons - not simply because her bedroom is HERS and her husband does not adore her and actually does not want to be anywhere near her unwashed, stinking self wearing dirty pyjamas - and unlikely an arrangement they other couples stick to every single night. i bet steve chucks his own sheets in the washing basket way more regularly than babs' washes her sheets - which would explain how she supposedly washes a load each day, despite the lack of pyjamas/sheets/bed covers/dressing gowns/manky blankets being washed.

and i do not doubt that it is babs with the snoring issue, and the earplugs she packs for holidays are actually for steve and the kids. she didn't even justify in her vlog why she was sharing with erin and steve was with ethan, because it's totally normal for them. the kids are still kids - surely, young enough to share a bed for a few night a on holiday, especially with their own separate duvets - but they've been being used as an excuse for babs to demand steve sleep in a different bed since birth - whether it was ethan sharing a bed with her til the age of five or six, the constant "bed olympic" stories and the apparent demands for sleepovers. but the fact it's so normal to her she doesn't even mention it - except to reprimand ethan and harshly remind him that he will NOT be sleeping in the bedroom, and to duck off to the sofa - as in that moment, she obvs forgot that she usually puts a concerted amount of effort into feigning that her pink bedroom - complete with plants, her stinking old teddy, with hints of disney and rae dunn - is a room that she lovingly shares with steve! oops, babs! placed yourself at risk of the babettes exposing the big conway secret that you've been desperately trying to prove wrong ever since it was realised on tattle - that steve actually sleeps up in top top/under the stairs/curled up in his shed/on the spare mattress in ethan's room/in the bath/at his parent's house. 🤣
... In George's City flat 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I realise I’ve been hogging the creation of the new thread for a long time now. I won’t do any more as I seem to have messed this one up. I’m certain that the thread suggestion chosen had the most votes at the time of creation, and I just copy and paste the suggestion exactly as originally written as that was what was voted for. That’s just how I’ve done it not to say that’s correct 🤷‍♀️
I can't believe this even upsets people 😂. Sorry, but it's just a thread title at the end of the day. No matter what the title of the thread, we are all still here for the same reason 😂😂😂. Don't let it get to you xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
According to a 2017 survey from the National Sleep Foundation, almost one in four married couples sleep in separate beds.

Who would've thought it was that high?

🤷‍♀️

According to a 2017 survey from the National Sleep Foundation, almost one in four married couples sleep in separate beds.

Who would've thought it was that high?

🤷‍♀️
I read that as National Sheep Foundation and then couldn’t take it seriously😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Catching up on threads. I mean babs went to Iceland in a coat that doesn’t do up there are no words for that. Thank goodness she takes Sundays off or I wouldn’t be able to keep up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
26 OF MY DIRTY MUMMY SECRETS
25/10/18 Blog

Sometimes I am pretending to put the washing away upstairs. When really I am hiding watching Netflix praying no-one finds me.

Sometimes I only shave the bits that people can see. Like an ankle. If no-one can see it (and by no-one I mean like other women who may judge me. My poor husband doesn't count). I don't shave it.

Sometimes I serve my kids fruit whilst I hide in the kitchen eating a Crunchie bar.

Sometimes I lie there. Not breathing. Awake. But closing my eyes so my husband gets up with the kids.

Sometimes I pretend I have a 'bad leg' and can't take the kids swimming after school on a Thursday so my husband does (god I hate swimming lessons).

Sometimes I say to the kids "research it and tell me and I will tell you if it's right!". When I literally have no f*cking clue what their homework means.

Some things never change 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
26 OF MY DIRTY MUMMY SECRETS
25/10/18 Blog

Sometimes I am pretending to put the washing away upstairs. When really I am hiding watching Netflix praying no-one finds me.

Sometimes I only shave the bits that people can see. Like an ankle. If no-one can see it (and by no-one I mean like other women who may judge me. My poor husband doesn't count). I don't shave it.

Sometimes I serve my kids fruit whilst I hide in the kitchen eating a Crunchie bar.

Sometimes I lie there. Not breathing. Awake. But closing my eyes so my husband gets up with the kids.

Sometimes I pretend I have a 'bad leg' and can't take the kids swimming after school on a Thursday so my husband does (god I hate swimming lessons).

Sometimes I say to the kids "research it and tell me and I will tell you if it's right!". When I literally have no f*cking clue what their homework means.

Some things never change 🙄
All the time*

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.