Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi all. I just wanted to apologise for my outburst last week. Especially to @Rags2Riches ❤ I’m truly sorry.

I’ve gone through hell with 2 family members dying and then even more life changing stuff in addition to that, plus losing my job. I hope I can still take part in this thread and taking down the grellow one. I’ve been here since the beginning and I love the kindness here and I’m gutted I broke my usual character traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

hattie20

VIP Member
I did not need to see up Emma’s skirt.

Poor Erin. Please Emma, stop this shit. I was bullied mercilessly my first term of secondary school as my mum had terminal cancer and I was seen with her in a wheelchair in a shopping centre.

Kids are cruel. I was shunned for having a dying/dead mother for fucks sake.

Erin is going to get ripped to shreds because of what you post on the internet. If you gave one tiny shit about anyone but yourself, you would delete your account and stop now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
FFS WHY HAS THIS FUCKING BITCH BEEN GIFTED A WASHING MACHINE?!?!?
Why does this talentless moron get given free stuff when there are families out there who cannot feed their kids or heat their homes 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I volunteer with a charity project and we have Referrals for families who literally have nothing. And I mean nothing. This week we bought some toys for a little boy who was turning 4 but his mum couldn’t afford anything for him cos their utilities bill has gone up. She was in tears. We bought some toys and a cake for him. It’s not her fault.
And this fucking twat gets a washing machine because she fucks about on the Internet flashing her fat gunt and pants.
She couldn’t help but boast about donating to that appeal. How fucking classless. She just had to share the bit thanking her for her extremely kind and generous donation. Just couldn’t help yourself could you massive fat twat.
Honeatly she is one of the absolute worst people on instagram. She really is a absolutely horrific bitch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

JBTat

Here's the post we've been waiting for "she's a much better version of me. Which is what you wish your kids to be". Actually Emma I wish my kids to be the best version of themselves! They are their own person, not a copy of their mother which just shows the kind of parent she's been, so narcissistic she just wants little Emma's out there.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've had the worst day ever over here Cowbags, but I'm 3 glasses of prosecco in and I'm all caught up and I just want to say you're my escape, my light relief and it warms my heart how we support each other.
I wake up every single day and I'm sure of 2 things,,,,
1. We will be on here, having a laugh and cheering each other on.
2. Emma will still be a filthy, lazy, selfish, spoilt narcissist 🤣✌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
You know what would be a nice thing to arrange for Villa super fans Grandad Rog and Ste? A ticket to watch an actual fucking football match. Why are they only allowed to do tours of the ground and to acquire merchandise? Emma who is a fan of bands has been on multiple trips to see various live artists, but Ste, Grandad Rog and Ethan are only allowed to go to football museums. And only when supervised by babs- SO strange!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Klp86

VIP Member
Just found out my daughter's got into grammar school, over the freaking moon 😀 hope everyone's got their first choices too

• Heart
Reactions: 43

hattie20

VIP Member
I’ve had a very hard afternoon. Like really hard. Like life changing medical things for a loved one hard, so I may be out of the loop.

But have we spoken about the lady cushions? Why Babs, why?

Also, you didn’t give up caffeine, you thick wanker. You exist on chocolate.

Oh my god, i shouldn’t have looked at her this evening. She just fucks me off. I’d say get some real problems. But she’s going through some tough times with her precious Dad, as am I.

So why do I feel like I am drowning, but she’s fucking off on holidays and thinking about clothes? The only clothes I think about is do my kids have clean ones, does my 8 year old have her uniform ready.

Just fuck off Emma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
8192C42E-E560-4582-A095-022D1F7A2FF9.jpeg

4FBAB348-1527-4BAC-9ED7-D803C3064711.jpeg

Perhaps people wouldn’t comment so much on her looks if she was actually honest about what she really looks like. Babs on the gram vs babs in the wild…

• Haha
  • Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly 💔💔- she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Fuck me, another book deal just dished out - as I've said previously they're handed out like smarties to insta wankers

Well Babs, here's an idea/prediction of what it will entail - particularly if like someone just mentioned it's a Christmas pamphlet.

"A Conway Christmas"

"I do Christmas from the 1st November
If you follow my insta you will remember
The Dec's are up, the hot cocks are in
I guzzle on Bailey's, canned cocks and gin

Gifted freebies and days out galore
I vlog these which you may find a bore
Three trips to Santa for my tween kiddos
They may be a bit old, but it's gifted yanno

I dote on my girl, but scold my boy
It's obvious who will get the best toy
Costco with San and her matching teeth
Shame I forgot to hang up the wreath

Tubs of quality street, roses and heroes
Calories don't count as per don't you know?
Candy canes, sweets to make my teeth rot
I don't care, I'm just thankful it's not hot

But wait, Christmas bedding must be put on
Fifty quid a pop, when it won't be on long
Squeeze myself into tight Christmas PJ's
I should probably wash those and my face

House of Conway, it's now Christmas Eve
Not a creature stirs, except for old Steve
Slaving away to finish last minute wrapping
I'd help but I've done my fanny and back in

So raise a cock (bit rude) to Christmas day
I'll film some stories of my big yellow face
Stuff yourself silly, with cocks - god I'm rude
Three cheers for Christmas - all about the food!"

Babs, you can have that one for free 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Virtue signalling. It's grotesque and uncouth.

Remember Paul Daniels ("that's magic!")? It transpired after his death that he donated THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS to various charities and homeless shelters, on the condition that his name was never mentioned. THAT'S how you do it, it should be a selfless act.
Same with George Michael. Paid a student nurse's debts off and did many other good things without the need to show it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Memmy

VIP Member
cont.

Cont.

Sometimes if I make plans with friends. And they cancel at the last minute. I pretend to be really disappointed but secretly I am OVERJOYED at not having to leave the house.

Sometimes if I see a raisin on the floor I give it a swift kick under the couch rather than picking it up.

Sometimes. I eat it.

Sometimes I say "LET'S HAVE A MCDONALDS FOR TEA!" and make out like it's a huge treat when in reality I am just desperate for a McFlurry.

Sometimes I say "amazing!" or "no way!" when I have absolutely no clue what my son is talking about.

Sometimes I tell the kids I will look after the contents of a party bag. And then proceed to eat it all after they have gone to bed terrified they will remember it exists. And Easter Eggs. And selection boxes.

Sometimes I pretend to be a bit cross my youngest wants to sleep in my bed at night when really I am happy to sniff him and escape my husband's snoring.

Sometimes I pretend I am on the toilet doing a really big poo. I'm not. I'm staring at perfect people doing perfect things on instagram.
Sometimes I pretend I'm having a fab time in Iceland when I'm f*cking miserable and miss my beloved Netflix and sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Nadurath

VIP Member
Good news babs! The weather front approaching the UK for next week is from Iceland and bringing -7C, snow, wind, etc. So lucky that you’re already prepared with weather appropriate clothing for you and the family…oh…wait…nevermind.

• Haha
Reactions: 39