Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what would be a nice thing to arrange for Villa super fans Grandad Rog and Ste? A ticket to watch an actual bleeping football match. Why are they only allowed to do tours of the ground and to acquire merchandise? Emma who is a fan of bands has been on multiple trips to see various live artists, but Ste, Grandad Rog and Ethan are only allowed to go to football museums. And only when supervised by babs- SO strange!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You know what would be a nice thing to arrange for Villa super fans Grandad Rog and Ste? A ticket to watch an actual bleeping football match. Why are they only allowed to do tours of the ground and to acquire merchandise? Emma who is a fan of bands has been on multiple trips to see various live artists, but Ste, Grandad Rog and Ethan are only allowed to go to football museums. And only when supervised by babs- SO strange!
I think what would be an even nicer gift is to not have their day plastered all over the internet foe strangers to see and comment on...I think it’s called privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope it isn't because Roger is too ill to sit through a game?

He does not look well - at all :(

All the more reason NOT to exploit his illness for attention.

Her self seeking attention (behaviour) is repulsive.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Does Ste ever go to matches or have a season ticket?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope it isn't because Roger is too ill to sit through a game?

He does not look well - at all :(

All the more reason NOT to exploit his illness for attention.

Her self seeking attention (behaviour) is repulsive.
Did someone say he's having treatment? Sitting in a full stadium while going through treatment is too risky for the suppressed immune system

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did someone say he's having treatment? Sitting in a full stadium while going through treatment is too risky for the suppressed immune system
Per Instagram post :

"Dad’s currently happy, stable and awaiting his treatment so can’t wait to relax and unwind with my gang in the SNOOOOWWWWW!!! It’s just all feels so exciting and the kids are beside themselves. I literally can’t believe it?!?! Iceland we are coming for youuuuuuuuuu"

You make a valid point. Poor guy :(

• Sad
Does Ste ever go to matches or have a season ticket?
Omg I highly doubt it since Babs has been in his life. Imagine the outrage at the price and the jealousy that she has to sit alone while his attention is elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Ste ever go to matches or have a season ticket?g
I would be shocked if Emma 1. allowed him to spend the money 2. allowed him time away from taking care of the kids. Who would make them their fish fingers? πŸ€”

I think Stephen well and truly wears the skirts in the family. But, it's w/o a belt so that's ok :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Emma you do NOT need another dress you will not fit into, will shove a belt on and not wear more than once. Think of the planet.

Reactions: 17
Didn't Emma write a post last year about Triple Threat & CBBSte enjoying Aston Villa together, or some such tit πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 17
Oh yes agreed at the moment prob not the best idea for Rog, Ste on the other hand…. 🀨. Remember on his birthday when someone asked her if he had seen the match and she said β€œoh no, WE don’t go to the games”. Psycho.

Reactions: 22
I would be shocked if Emma 1. allowed him to spend the money 2. allowed him time away from taking care of the kids. Who would make them their fish fingers? πŸ€”

I think Stephen well and truly wears the skirts in the family. But, it's w/o a belt so that's ok :LOL:
Should it have pockets so he can rummage? Or would that be too rude for Babs?

• Haha
Where is tonight's Takeaway? The local Chinese takeaway will be in panic mode, 2 weeks running and no beige food order from the Conways, they'll be alerting West Mids Police πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 27
its 7:20pm on a Saturday and Babs and Steve are watching love is blind, WHERE ARE THOSE KIDS? why are they not playing games, or watching a film, or even watching Ant and Dec? and again what time do these people eat?!

• Sad
Scrolling Netflix at 7pm on a Saturday 😭 those poor kids, we are watching ant & Dec my kids think it's the best thing since sliced bread, banished to their rooms, do they both have their own tvs or tablets and watch stuff in their own in the rooms.... What a sad existence 😭😭

• Sad
Thread title with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

Recap

The last thread pretty much covered the Iceland mini break. Babs paid Β£80 for upgrade lounge at Birmingham airport so they could β€˜use the facilities, newspapers and buffet for 3 hours’ however didn’t pay for express checkin so only had 30 minutes in the lounge where they consumed a mountain of beige pastries. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Only the belated birthday boy seemed to have appropriate attire fit the holiday. Apart from babs hiding his trunks because she is a twit forgetting his speedos. Several photos of boy E with no gloves. Babs admitted she should have bought a bigger coat. Wonder what the locals thought of her walking around in freezing temperatures with her coat undone.

They spent the first night and the following day in the hotel room because there’s snow in Iceland. Who would have thought that. The new backpacks she’d bought for herself and girl E weren’t waterproof πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Looks like PUS had to sleep on the sofa bed, what a treat for him.

They did the golden circle tour (I’ve still no idea what that actually is her vlogs don’t explain anything) and she got her πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ shot in the Blue Lagoon. Obviously missed the northern lights because babs the children need to go to bed early.

on the plane home a Babbette passed a postcard down the plane, telling Babs how WONDERFUL she is. Yeah right. Sure she did.

she spent Friday wallowing in the dreaded red leopard print pjs. Doing 6 loads of washing and cleaning. Then had a bath and changed in to the red leopard print pjs 🀒.

Uploaded an AD fir Santander and then swiftly deleted when the comments were full of people using the Ukraine flag.

She’s tried to reference the dreadful situation in Ukraine. But as usual made a mess of it. It’s not like she has a masters or was head of RE or anything…..

Saturday was emergency damage limitations. poor grandad rog has been wheeled out for the sympathy post. Taken on a tour round The Villa. Girl E who is supposedly a huge football fan was not allowed to go.
Just out of curiosity but why wasn’t my title used? I clicked the most likes on the previous thread and mine seemed to be higher? Or isn’t that how it works and you need to put something specific like a #?
Could be wrong as I’ve never created a thread before.

Only title I ever got was a Hinch one and I never got credited for that one 😞

Sorry just feeling very down about this place right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Blooming Nora that football tour post, load of utter bullshit, she looks like she is supervising the boys on day release.

• Haha
The time has come to scroll on Netflix Tattle! She looks rough, all discombobulated from being out of her wake, IG, eat, IG, watch TV, eat, IG repeat routine!!!

If she wants a new dress that's more ethical she should head over to Scamp & Dude, they now have pockets πŸ˜‰ Far too expensive for Babs!

Where is tonight's Takeaway? The local Chinese takeaway will be in panic mode, 2 weeks running and no beige food order from the Conways, they'll be alerting West Mids Police πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„
Maybe she's on a diet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.