Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the need to comment:
For me the real eye open I had with Babs was when she went to Disney and had the Insta meltdown but on her Vlog she was completely different. Like the isn't a meltdown was all an act so she could have a weekend in Disney without uploading.
Anyway, recently she's pissed me off and yes I can just block her but she's car crash.
Iceland - what an amazing place to visit, ok it's cold (not like that in the Summer). We went to Berlin a few years ago in Feb, it was -5 but we all wrapped up (kids in snow suits) to make the most of it.
Ukraine - now I have a 6 year old who I sat down today and told her in an appropriate way why was going on. I also feel that Babs HAS to address it, this is only going to get worse, she can’t ignore it. I think if she does it will damage the little career she has left.
She posted this (lame/pathetic post) on Instagram. I think she is too much of a coward to mention it again.

"I must admit I was completely in a bubble when I was on holiday this week. What a privilege to escape the worries of the real world. Today I’ve spent the day reading about the horrors that are going on in Ukraine.

When you’re online it’s expected for you to comment on huge world events. But I often struggle to find the words. I’ll be completely honest I don’t feel smart enough to express myself coherently. I worry for my kids. Their future. Sometimes I feel guilty that I bought them into a world that has been so awful the past few years.

Once you think we are getting over one thing. Another one comes along. It all seems a bit relentless and heartbreaking.

My aim is to make my very tiny space on the internet cosy and welcoming. A shelter from what’s actually going on. Full of fluff and faff. I know a lot of you often feel anxious so if I can play some small part in easing that I want to help if I can.

Tonight I will be holding my kids a little bit tighter. Feeling so lucky that Stephen is sat on the opposite couch to me. I’ll be here if you need a little respite. And I’m sending huge love to anyone who is affected. I’m so very sorry you’re experiencing this ♥

🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Didn't Emma write a post last year about Triple Threat & CBBSte enjoying Aston Villa together, or some such tit 🙄🙄
They went to Villa Park on Pus’s 40th Birthday, not to a match, but to a stadium tour like they had today, Babs sulked in the car while Pus and the two E’s went into the Villa shop and then moaned at the price of the villa shirts that Pus bought.
She’d never let him get a season ticket, I’d love if he defied her and bought one, she’d be livid 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Well the denim skirt post earlier is a classic #size18, she ain't no where near that now!
what was the context of babs sharingthat random photo of herself wearing an old size 18 denim skirt holding a cinnamon bun the size of her own head?! it was a bit random. like, was it the result of us criticising the pre-packaged cinnamon buns that she was looking at in Bonus, totally overlooking the fact that iceland - the country, not the shop - are literally known for their incredible pastries, and babs was FUMING to realise she missed out on getting herself a huge iced cinnamon bun from a local bakery, because she was shuffling around the supermarket buying crisps and haribo and whatever other generic snacks she could buy at home in Brum. upon her return, she learnt that baked goods and pastries are actually a well-recognised as Icelandic traditional cuisine - not just the fresh fish and stews that she'd immediately baulk at, but beige bleeping pastries - the absolute conway DREAM. she missed out on her ultimate favourite due to a lack of basic research, but she decided to prove tattle wrong by sharing a photo of her from years ago - she didn't need a giant freshly-baked, beautifully-iced cinnamon bun in iceland, because she's already had one! haha! SHE wins. and anyway, she can simply resort to whacking up her own cut-into-four-not-six fake bakes with jizzy icing if she fancies another. why experience the real deal when you can with a jus roll?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

i bet she's FUMING she spent £80 - altho in her stories, she did explain that she only paid for it because she got a 10% discount, otherwise steve's birthday treat could have fucked right off! - to spend half an hour in a lounge area sat in front of a plate of pastries, having to then cram a muffin, a crossiant AND a pain au chocate down her gullet in the early hours of the morning to ensure she got her money worth, while the kids appeared miserable af in the background with only one pastry each - when in actuality, they could have saved that money and spent it on all manner of delicious-looking freshly-made pastries in local bakeries - i mean, we all know that babs - apparently - runs a small shop, so loves to support small businesses - unless there's a supermarket nearby and she can by a tit ton of crisps, sweets and pizza. #priorities

also, babs browsing the supermarket SHOOKETH that - based on the temperature of the room the fridge food was stored on shelves and not in a refrigerated area. "we don't have this in england! it's inspired! we should!" sure babs, but you would be moaning continually if you had to pull on an ill-fitting warm. coat every time you had to pop inti sainsburys because they'd turned the shop itself into a giant fridge! she seriously talks so much tit, words just fall out of her mouth and she doesn't even bother to form them into sentences or insert any amount of logic. it's just meaningless babble. anyone who didn’t love the sound of their own voice would cringe listening back to that during editing. 🙉

what's this called? oh! a landscape! i forgot the word!" no babs you did not bleeping INVENT the word "landscape". 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Skimmed through the Iceland vlog, serious question... has she constantly got nits??
I'm not even being petty, she's always bleeping about with her hair, either that or the hair touching is her sign that she's lying.
Probably the latter, possibly both.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They went to Villa Park on Pus’s 40th Birthday, not to a match, but to a stadium tour like they had today, Babs sulked in the car while Pus and the two E’s went into the Villa shop and then moaned at the price of the villa shirts that Pus bought.
She’d never let him get a season ticket, I’d love if he defied her and bought one, she’d be livid 😂😂
Do you think all this pretending to support and be happy for the boys on their tour is to save her reputation from the day she sulked in the car because Stephen wanted to by villa shirts for his kids on his 40th? She can’t be doing it because she likes football or supports their football enthusiasm because it detracts from their Emma enthusiasm.

Reactions: 20
You know what would be a nice thing to arrange for Villa super fans Grandad Rog and Ste? A ticket to watch an actual bleeping football match. Why are they only allowed to do tours of the ground and to acquire merchandise? Emma who is a fan of bands has been on multiple trips to see various live artists, but Ste, Grandad Rog and Ethan are only allowed to go to football museums. And only when supervised by babs- SO strange!
Really odd. My husband would be gutted with just a stadium tour. He’d want to go to the match! Surely they can treat him to a box for the game???

Reactions: 18
Thanks for creating the thread, anyone can do it if they feel something hadn't been done right 🤷‍♀️ just saying.
Can I request a comma between "sorry" and "Barcelona", currently I'm reading it like an apology to Barcelona that she didn’t go there but I think we all agree Barcelona is relieved 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If the trip to Villa Park was a surprise for her dad, why did she say Ethan planned to wear matching tops earlier in the week 🤥

Reactions: 17
I know, I read that and it made me even more angry with her. A lot of influencers are sharing information, ways to support but then also reminding their followers their not political. To me, that is the right way to deal with this. Just like COVID and Lockdown, Babs thinks she can just ignore it. Well read the room Emma, you can’t!
She posted this (lame/pathetic post) on Instagram. I think she is too much of a coward to mention it again.

"I must admit I was completely in a bubble when I was on holiday this week. What a privilege to escape the worries of the real world. Today I’ve spent the day reading about the horrors that are going on in Ukraine.

When you’re online it’s expected for you to comment on huge world events. But I often struggle to find the words. I’ll be completely honest I don’t feel smart enough to express myself coherently. I worry for my kids. Their future. Sometimes I feel guilty that I bought them into a world that has been so awful the past few years.

Once you think we are getting over one thing. Another one comes along. It all seems a bit relentless and heartbreaking.

My aim is to make my very tiny space on the internet cosy and welcoming. A shelter from what’s actually going on. Full of fluff and faff. I know a lot of you often feel anxious so if I can play some small part in easing that I want to help if I can.

Tonight I will be holding my kids a little bit tighter. Feeling so lucky that Stephen is sat on the opposite couch to me. I’ll be here if you need a little respite. And I’m sending huge love to anyone who is affected. I’m so very sorry you’re experiencing this ♥

🤮

Reactions: 11
A very flat and abrupt end to her Saturday stories. Until the big Easter Disney trip....she won't have anymore big engagement posts, just the usual rehashed tit.

A very flat and abrupt end to her Saturday stories. Until the big Easter Disney trip....she won't have anymore big engagement posts, just the usual rehashed tit.
I thought that too, none of the usual Bab fanfare or pomp to announce her insta departure until Monday.
Must still be recovering from her ‘12 hour day’ in Iceland 🙄😂!

• Haha
Can I request a comma between "sorry" and "Barcelona", currently I'm reading it like an apology to Barcelona that she didn’t go there but I think we all agree Barcelona is relieved 😅
I didn't create the thread, not sure why you've quoted me!

Reactions: 3
Just thinking about this - once she has ‘that’ castle shot what else does she have? She is not a Disney blogger - she does not do daily trips to the parks to share info on rides, wait times, new reservation systems etc so what else does she have to offer? Sweet FA - we will obviously have several snacks pictures (nothing new here), a trip to Target and Dollar Tree (nothing new here) #rehashedcontent

I think the Iceland trip has been a double edged sword for Emma. On the one hand she got great engagement for ONE day but since then it’s been really REALLY obvious how utterly boring and devoid of original content she is. She literally has nothing. Her endless shopping hauls are boring. She doesn’t seem to be getting Ads which is no surprise as she is so BAD at them.
Hopefully her management will see soon she’s past her best ( a looooongtime ago!) and drop her and without them she will have nothing and no way of getting any ‘work’ and that’ll be the end of her ‘ career’ in social media.

Reactions: 16
Just thinking about this - once she has ‘that’ castle shot what else does she have? She is not a Disney blogger - she does not do daily trips to the parks to share info on rides, wait times, new reservation systems etc so what else does she have to offer? Sweet FA - we will obviously have several snacks pictures (nothing new here), a trip to Target and Dollar Tree (nothing new here) #rehashedcontent
Exactly. The big castle with the children's backs looking up with a post all about how hard it's been for them having their holiday cancelled a million times and the stress looking after Grandad Rog and now they are home etc etc....

And then. Nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Exactly. The big castle with the children's backs looking up with a post all about how hard it's been for them having their holiday cancelled a million times and the stress looking after Grandad Rog and now they are home etc etc....

And then. Nothing.
I’m sure she will manage a body positivity post with a message to the ‘old Emma’ too!

The Iceland trip has show she is no travel blogger. Had clearly done no research about what to pack. Then was completely thrown when her organised trip was cancelled and had to ask the Babettes for ideas!

And then. Nothing.
Her happy place because her life is so tough. It's hard to go on so many holidays and live in a house filled with all the things that bring her joy and have her dream job. She needs a break to forget about the terrible time her family are having like all the freedom and safety. It's a wobbly life having a roof over your head, a place to call home, a family

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the Iceland trip has been a double edged sword for Emma. On the one hand she got great engagement for ONE day but since then it’s been really REALLY obvious how utterly boring and devoid of original content she is. She literally has nothing. Her endless shopping hauls are boring. She doesn’t seem to be getting Ads which is no surprise as she is so BAD at them.
Hopefully her management will see soon she’s past her best ( a looooongtime ago!) and drop her and without them she will have nothing and no way of getting any ‘work’ and that’ll be the end of her ‘ career’ in social media.
I don't think BTEC Paul will drop her; because I can't see any costs involved in keeping her.

She sits on his books and he takes a cut when she gets an #ad but I can't see him putting any cash into marketing her?!

It is easy money for him. He doesn't care about her disasters because his company are really not well known so she isn't particularly bringing his reputation into her 'mistakes'.

I do agree that the work is fizzling out...she has really got the weakest agent, she isn't with a big hitter like 'Gleam'. Her days of influencing are really limited!

I don't think BTEC Paul will drop her; because I can't see any costs involved in keeping her.

She sits on his books and he takes a cut when she gets an #ad but I can't see him putting any cash into marketing her?!

It is easy money for him. He doesn't care about her disasters because his company are really not well known so she isn't particularly bringing his reputation into her 'mistakes'.

I do agree that the work is fizzling out...she has really got the weakest agent, she isn't with a big hitter like 'Gleam'. Her days of influencing are really limited!
She’s being ghosted (she does love Halloween right?)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.