Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogie sure knows how to pick the most flattering bottoms! Look at that!:[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
What's shocking is that was only 12 months ago and she looks so much happier/ younger / slimmer!

Reactions: 3
Colour me dumb, but I’ve never had an accountant... But isn’t that what accountants are for? 😂 If I paid good money for someone to sort out my taxes and they made me do half the work, I’d probably huff about it too hahahaha
She probably had more recipets than he’d ever seen and told her to stuff em and do them herself 😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus what is that Instagram ad.... she never drinks wine!!!!!!! And there's hardly a get together when there's only 2 place mats? She's such a lying little tit bag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screen shots pleeeeease?! witch blocked me for saying it was lazy using those frozen jacket spuds when she’s in the house ALL DAY

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus what is that Instagram ad.... she never drinks wine!!!!!!! And there's hardly a get together when there's only 2 place mats? She's such a lying little tit bag!!
The only wine she drinks is Echo Falls or Asti AKA the wine 17 year olds drink, not the wine a 52 year old should drink
Never seen her with a glass of red or white in my life - she likes cheap rose!!

Reactions: 7
Why not pick an influencer who has genuine friends and not a loser who fakes it with her mum in the middle of the day.

Reactions: 4
Colour me dumb, but I’ve never had an accountant... But isn’t that what accountants are for? 😂 If I paid good money for someone to sort out my taxes and they made me do half the work, I’d probably huff about it too hahahaha
They charge more if they do it. I organise my own to save a bit of cash on the final bill.

Reactions: 2
If you look at her Instagram feed there’s not a single picture of benji for around a month! The end is near 🤣
Also got some lovely piccies of Beggie Tat from her latest vlog! ❤
You got me singing my way lets all have that as brogans song when benji kicks her out 😂😂😂😂

They charge more if they do it. I organise my own to save a bit of cash on the final bill.
i get paid monthly from a job and i do the same with bills what i have left over is a treat an make sure i have enough till next month she spends £130 on a bag when she got a new one FREE ill be lucky to afford bread and milk each week.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Day drinking on a Wednesday is soooooo relatable... if you're a drunk or a student
Except she filmed it some time a few days ago. It was either on her stories or latest vlog that she was popping to her mums to film an ad.

Edit: 25 min point in Monday’s vlog.

Reactions: 2
Imagine turning your mum's birthday in to an AD, I'd be telling her to duck off! Anyway why lie that your mum is 50? You're 52 brogie that's not possible sweetheart.

Reactions: 8
Except she filmed it some time a few days ago. It was either on her stories or latest vlog that she was popping to her mums to film an ad.

Yeah I know but I meant what a WEIRD time to upload it hahahaha!

yeah but she made it look like she was day drinking by uploading it in the middle of the day in a wednesday.....

Reactions: 1
Imagine turning your mum's birthday in to an AD, I'd be telling her to duck off! Anyway why lie that your mum is 50? You're 52 brogie that's not possible sweetheart.
she did that with benjis birthday,, has she seriouslly kept that cake to herself :rolleyes: she made some effort does she keep looking smug on purpose or is it just the way she has a witch face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Because you always have red wine with cake, right??
Not cheese? Tapas? Steak? Charcuterie? Shows how much she does drink it!
Looking at the vid, I'd be thinking the ad was for the cake as that is what was consumed 🤪

Reactions: 5
Because you always have red wine with cake, right??
Not cheese? Tapas? Steak? Charcuterie? Shows how much she does drink it!
Looking at the vid, I'd be thinking the ad was for the cake as that is what was consumed 🤪
Right! I thought that was odd! Once I eat something sweet, I then hardly ever go back to wine. Maybe a Baileys on xmas lol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.