Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll submit my previously unsuccessful thread title suggestion 🤣

Brogan Tat #6: The Lion, the Witch and the ill-fitting Wardrobe

Lion (Sebbie), Witch (Bogie), ill-fitting Wardrobe (THAT jumpsuit)
Haha haha I love the ILL FITTING WARDROBE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]
BAAAAAAHHHH! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know, just conscious of letting everyone have a chance at a title not just the same few posters taking over 😊
The rule is that the one with the most likes get the title, nobody is trying to take that away. Everyone can make titles if they want to, even if there is a clear front runner.

I’m not taking over but thanks for implying that 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I finally watched the Bournmouth video - dear god how many times did she mention FOOD, she missed out on the penguin aquarium when Megan took her back in 2015 best fish and chips, best food here amazing food at this place!

Was it just me or did she start filming the same street her first flat was at as I remember seeing that wall and a car park.

Brogan please dont let your next job be a tourist guide

Reactions: 4
Brogan Tate #6 Brogan Tate 52 California dreaming of Hoop-Dee-Doo
Just throwing that one in for the freebie Disney show that costs more than $70 for ordinary folks unlike her an Banjo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
just love how shes trying to act if she was a travel vloger babe do your research first and dont just show the places that youve ate at.

Reactions: 6
I reckon it's Brogan or Benji to be honest, probably Brogan. Seems like something she'd say as she believes we only criticise her out of jealousy 🤣
This is “admin” didn’t you know, one of the reasons why she clearly has started working on weekends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is “admin” didn’t you know, one of the reasons why she clearly has started working on weekends 😂
Yeah so she has to get 2 days off during the week now :rolleyes: off topic but ash mama reid is the same as brogan her house is bought by ads but she never declared them used to love her till i found out imagne brogan getting free botox like ash reid 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.