Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cheap plonk costs about £6 a bottle and does not go with cake!! Great advertising there... She's so desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Brogan is honestly a joke. she needs to stop the spending. A couple of months ago she bought and reviewed that "perfect" hand luggage case and now shes bought a new £130 hand luggage bag? a couple of months ago she also bought a "premium pop socket" that cost £20 plus pounds which is outrageous for a pop socket and now in her latest weekly vlog shes bought a new pop socket because it had minnie on it? jesus christ.

Reactions: 11
What’s everyone’s guesses as to what this is about?
Free trip to the States with Benj. Not WDW though. Contiki, Trek America or another along those lines. F***ing hell, why do companies keep on giving trips to this slob and bf? It's beyond me!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What’s everyone’s guesses as to what this is about?
I think it will likely be a break but maybe not as big of a break as we are all thinking. She loves to talk tit up does Brogan.

Maybe she's got a ninth hairbrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s pregnant 👀 and the period complaints were a ruse to throw us off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably had more recipets than he’d ever seen and told her to stuff em and do them herself 😂
My boyfriend & I have our own company/accountant but we’ve to do our own receipts as well 😂 Thought it was standard! She’s definitely put through everything though 🙄

Reactions: 2
I got a mega size bar of oreo an can only manage 3 bites and have had it for a week and half if that was brogan it be well gone in a few hours

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.