Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bound to have fallen out with at least some of Benji's family - or at least she will once they see her true colours.she has definitely fallen out with her brother as he's been at the beach hut the last few days and she's neither mentioned him or tried to meet up .my guess is she is very jealous that he has it all together, with his job and flat etc. She has no hope of gettjng a mortgage for a flat or house. How could she afford the bills, council tax etc let alone a mortgage. Benji's family must currently be charging her very little for her rent and bills.
yeah she always mentions going and never there fraser is taken his gf and brogan seems to think its all HERS but its her FAMILY strange shes never hung out as a foursum at the beach hut be good for her, and the fake my mum is at a party yeah right you let yourself in when shes out for sure a fallen out since fraser gf came along.

Reactions: 5
yeah she always mentions going and never there fraser is taken his gf and brogan seems to think its all HERS but its her FAMILY strange shes never hung out as a foursum at the beach hut be good for her, and the fake my mum is at a party yeah right you let yourself in when shes out for sure a fallen out since fraser gf came along.
Agreed. And she cancelled drinks with them the other day.

Couples fight, that’s normal! But I bet one of these days she’ll have an epic meltdown about Benji or Benji’s family and it will come to an end. She doesn’t like his family much by the sounds of things, unless they’re making her lasagna she can eat on her own and not with them. I think that could be what ends it. That or the house not going smoothly.

Buying a house is the most stressful thing a couple will go through (I say, although I fear when I pop this babby out that might be more stressful for us!). It might break them- if they get there.
Of course! Sorry, completely normal and completely healthy to fight but it's how you react after them arguments that matters. I suppose I didn't word my comment correctly at all (sorry, working 13 hours today I'm delirious :')) My point was as it's Brogan they've probably had a *huge* fall out (or several) that when they finally break up she'll paint him into the monster she made her dad and mum. I know we didn't know the full scope ofc.

Reactions: 3
I knew it wasn’t my home, it was my partners family home and I was a guest.
My friend and her boyfriend have just bought their first house together, even though he already owned a 2 bed. She said although she basically lived there, it technically wasn’t hers so she didn’t feel she could do or say anything about the house.

As it’s been said several times, Brogan and Benji would really benefit from renting a place even for 6 months to see what it’s really like.

Reactions: 9
Of course! Sorry, completely normal and completely healthy to fight but it's how you react after them arguments that matters. I suppose I didn't word my comment correctly at all (sorry, working 13 hours today I'm delirious :')) My point was as it's Brogan they've probably had a *huge* fall out (or several) that when they finally break up she'll paint him into the monster she made her dad and mum. I know we didn't know the full scope ofc.
Haha dw! I got what you meant! 13 hours work?! Brogan wouldn’t know anything about that...

I think each fall out is chipping away at the Broji bubble. Sooner or later it’s gonna burst!

Reactions: 4
I think it's pretty clear that Brogan is extremely self-absorbed. If you watch parts of her vlogs where she talks about her friends, she only mentions that she likes them because "we're so similar" or "it's so good to be able to tell them everything". It's never about what they're like as people. And when she catches up with people she doesn't mention listening to what they've been up to, only talking about herself. I remember when Megan was away every time Brogan would mention Skyping her or catching up with her when she got back she would mostly talk about what Megan had missed in Brogan's life.

Reactions: 7
Yep, when Megan was off travelling selfish witch Brogan was upset because ‘she would have no one to rant to”.

My bf and I have just moved into our first house, and let me tell you it's stressful! Didn't Brogie mention she hoped they'd have their own place by December? Good luck with that, we moved in 2 weeks last Friday and our offer was accepted in November.. she has no idea! Think this is all to compete with star child Fraser.

Reactions: 6
My bf and I have just moved into our first house, and let me tell you it's stressful! Didn't Brogie mention she hoped they'd have their own place by December? Good luck with that, we moved in 2 weeks last Friday and our offer was accepted in November.. she has no idea! Think this is all to compete with star child Fraser.
She could be in by Christmas! We were first time buyers last year! We put our offer in in February (it was an unoccupied house that had just been done up by a developer) and we had moved in by the first weekend in May. But she likely won’t be approved for a mortgage and hasn’t saved her part of the deposit yet, so she definitely won’t be in by Christmas. Maybe next christmas!

Reactions: 2
Girls, I am shocked at your cynicism! Don’t you know that Brogan does her own taxes? She even files her own business expenses... all by herself! You’re just haters if you don’t believe that Queen B could handle the stress of buying her own home. Xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The video that made me realise that it’s all going downhill for Brogan was the Merlin challenge, which was quite frankly tit. I’m not sure how companies can see her previous work and think she will do them justice.

I’m not a fan of Adam in the slightest but him and Gary C were the stars of the show which I’m guessing is why they got their own separate break from Merlin. Adams was on another level compared to Brogans. Brogans was hectic, didn’t show anything of interest and again only spoke about things. I actually watched Adams and thought I wouldn’t mind going to Chessington.

By the way, how frosty was the atmosphere in the car with Benji on this weeks vlog? Trouble in paradise?

Reactions: 13
I actually didn't see the Merlin vlog and I just watched two mins of it. Oh what's with the fake high pitched laugh? Nope. I've noped outta that.

Girls, I am shocked at your cynicism! Don’t you know that Brogan does her own taxes? She even files her own business expenses... all by herself! You’re just haters if you don’t believe that Queen B could handle the stress of buying her own home. Xxxxxx
She used to always take them to her mums and have her accountant look at them. I’m guessing not this year?

Reactions: 2
Oh I don’t know for sure, I was asking the group
Yeah she's always banging on about her accountant , I remember in a recent weekly the accountant asked her to do something with her own receipts and Brogan practically rolled her eyes about it 😳

Reactions: 4
Yeah she's always banging on about her accountant , I remember in a recent weekly the accountant asked her to do something with her own receipts and Brogan practically rolled her eyes about it 😳
Colour me dumb, but I’ve never had an accountant... But isn’t that what accountants are for? 😂 If I paid good money for someone to sort out my taxes and they made me do half the work, I’d probably huff about it too hahahaha

Reactions: 3
Brogie sure knows how to pick the most flattering bottoms! Look at that!:[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

@MotherlyLove, goodness gracious! Where has her neck gone? [emoji33][emoji33]

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.