Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friend Beth got sent a way nicer (more adult looking) one! Brogan was probably fuming! 😂😂😂
They're either trolling her or thought it would be right up her street, the tacky Brogan Tat classic style. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I know i love disney but that backpack is cringe af i bet charlotte sent it she looks deformed with it no offence but anyone over 12 pleas dont buy it there for sure mocking brogan 😂 @disneys dont name your baby brogan
Baby Brogan the Brat 😂

Reactions: 2
She should go back to freelance work. Having watched some of her old vlogs recently, pretty sure she said she only did 8 til 1 a few days a week so this wouldn't even take up all her time.

Reactions: 3
She probably got sacked from freelance, she can’t write her own blog posts so lord kbows how she managed to do it as a paid job for other companies.

Yes, she is definitely lonely. And that is really awful. But based purely on the impression I have of her based on her content... she really doesn’t seem like a nice person. I don’t watch her and think ‘brogan would be a great friend’. Of course I could be wrong, but she strikes me as very self-absorbed, and quite bitter. The kind of person who would happily put out someone else’s fire to make hers burn brighter. Again, I find her very similar to Gabbie Lindley.

Reactions: 15
With any vlogger you don't just want to be told what they're doing, or watch a boring piece to camera after they've done it explaining what they've done - viewers want to actually watch it happening & people will tire quickly of this boring content. I am finding Brogan's main videos ridiculously unimaginative nowadays too, its like she fills a schedule for the sake of it - do people really care how someone packs their suitcase for the umpteemth time? ...& Don't get me started on monthly favourites when half the toot she mentions, shes already mentioned in her vlogs...

I used to quite like Brogan, but her half-arsed videos lately are utterly terrible. She was much more likeable/relatable when she wasn't solely dependant on youtube for income.

Reactions: 7
Baby Brogan the Brat 😂
damn a good thread title name

She really needs to do monthly vlogs i cant watch any longer yesterday, wtf was that yesterday not a vlog how long did she spend in that towel to prove she washes? she only showed us what chocolate benji likes another weekend bag ( which im fuming over )

good luck on that deposit, only good part was benji telling her straight you cant swim well so much for being a water baby eh did you see her face when he said it 😂 hes just dying to tell us how brogan really is when camera isnt rolling

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s lonely and it’s all her own fault!
I can’t feel sorry for someone who struggles to hold down a single job, can’t maintain a working relationship with others (even for the benefit of her YouTube, she fell out with her bloody management), her friendships are almost none existent unless she needs a +1 and even then they never hang around and we all know about her family but she does nothing about improving herself! It must get to the point where you realise you are the problem.

Reactions: 1
I can’t feel sorry for someone who struggles to hold down a single job, can’t maintain a working relationship with others (even for the benefit of her YouTube, she fell out with her bloody management), her friendships are almost none existent unless she needs a +1 and even then they never hang around and we all know about her family but she does nothing about improving herself! It must get to the point where you realise you are the problem.
Also her tutor at college who does that :oops: it annoys me how she constantly has to have someone around just to pat her on the head she is becoming unhealthy crazy over beth

• Wow
Whoa, when/how did she fall out with management?! 😦😦

Reactions: 1
"It must get to the point where you realise you are the problem." Doubt it will for Brogan. Some people never reflect inwardly and realise they are the problem. Her vlogs are absolute snooze-fests lately, I can barely be bothered to skim through it. She really should do a 'quarterly vlog' at this point because there isn't enough content for a weekly vlog.

Reactions: 3
Also her tutor at college who does that :oops: it annoys me how she constantly has to have someone around just to pat her on the head she is becoming unhealthy crazy over beth
What! Half of these failings-out are news to me! What happened with her tutor??

Unpopular opinion: It didn’t hit the mark but I felt like she was at least making a bit more of an effort this week. When she showed hotel chocolat I was thinking FINALLY she’s filming what she’s doing... but then that was it other than the gym cafe. She did make herself look a bit more presentable and addressed what she does with her time a bit more than usual. I don’t know, I just felt like maybe she was beginning to take what we say here on board (we know she reads it), baby steps 👶🏻
Maybe some of her friends have given her a good talking-to 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think if I saw any of my friends live how she does, I’d bring it up nicely. It’s what a good friend would do. I’d want my friends to set up an intervention if they saw me ditch my family, fall out with everyone, quit my job, give up on trying to resolve my health issues and never leave my house.

What! Half of these failings-out are news to me! What happened with her tutor??
she has admitted it herself in some earlier vlogs she didnt get on with friends and her tutor at college and she left to open up the beauty closet with her mum then her mum chucked her out

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I agree. Not enough content for a weekly vlog and it's actually a lot longer than it should be.

If you must weekly vlog then 10-15 mins max and actually show us some stuff! Because literally anyone can film themselves in their bedroom. If you're an influencer you need to be better. This is your career.

she has admitted it herself in some later vlogs she didnt get on with friends and her tutor at college and she left to open up the beauty closet with her mum then her mum chucked her out
That's bad! To fall out with a tutor who is there to help you! Wow!
She had such ambition back in the day - I remember her saying she wanted to go to uni and do journalism. Now she's bitter about anyone who went to uni. I agree its not always necessary but she could've really used the experience to move away, develop relationships properly away from mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.