Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Warning! OT personal rant coming but I just CAN’T with these two!

They do my bloody head in! Like most people here, I work long 10 hour shifts (sometimes 11,12 even 13 hours aren’t uncommon!) from 6am meaning I’m up at 4.45 I do my shift and then go home, cook, clean, wash up, an hour or so of actual time with my partner and I’m back in bed by 9:30 to be asleep by 10.
My partner is disabled, and like so many people his benefits have been cut meaning he has to work. He literally kills himself every day in pain because it’s the only way he can support himself. It’s really hard, especially when you have no idea when a doctor will say no more (he also has a very serious heart condition on top of physical disability) and I will be the sole provider.
WE ARE HAPPY.
We are in a loving, stable, relationship, we can afford to pay bills and even save a little every month for the inevitable rainy day. No holidays for us, (unless like last year we found an offer for rtn flights and hotels for £60 each!) but we don’t complain. Yet this bitch moans about being busy and then gets different crazy holidays every year. Multiple times!

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I know everyone has it tough Im not looking for sympathy I just needed to vent!

Reactions: 25

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
You know girls, I’ve got a fair few men in the DMs of my bogietatxo account offering g me money and asking me to be their sugar baby. On a scale of 1-10 how immoral is it to make money off someone else’s feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
If any of you ever think we are being too harsh in our judgements about good old Bogie, just recast your minds back a few weeks to the day that she used the race for life - a charity event - for her own financial gain.

Reactions: 22

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Love the way she said she booked an air bnb so they can cook their own dinner if they feel like it, for god's sake they don't cook their own dinner at home they sure as shit aren't going to on holiday, not sure hello fresh ships to California 😂😂

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
I tried to facking leave this site and be all positive and shite but fml she just winds me up and I end up back here. Begtat. Who tf takes ‘Asti’ on a train & actually gets drunk enough to ‘feel themselves’ enough to the point when you’re chewing cards whilst offering a free ‘risqué’ AD for baked potatoes?? (sorry, I meant big potato games) also who wears a Disney JUMPER and jacket (that clearly won’t fasten) to a show in LONDON? Braggy does. You will not be getting a mortgage anytime soon, so please, stop wasting the sellers time. Also, YOUR HAIR IS NOT THICK. I snap hairbands daily, I go for a haircut and i leave looking like a sheep has been sheered. You have curly hair that is all. The vino AD at your mums was ridiculous, both unrealistic & un-relatable. For a start you told us all you had an ad to film at mums with the wine. Then ‘big family meet up for my mums 50th later promoting wine but ate cake?’ Ffs. That desperate for a payday from the wine company you sell out your mums birthday and make a massive deal out of eating cake.. When the advert was for wine???? Ffs guys sorry for the rant but what can I say, just the smug face and then I could go on for another 10 minutes about the spelling mistakes but what’s the point? She’ll still make out she works so hard, when in reality she just waps out her begging pack and sends to companies hoping for the best, meanwhile you have genuine people out there applying for jobs in a similar way but for some it means feeding their family or surviving.

• Haha

Helkat207

Screen shots pleeeeease?! Bitch blocked me for saying it was lazy using those frozen jacket spuds when she’s in the house ALL DAY

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pennycray

The format of her vlogs has changed suddenly. So whereas before she would film as and when she was doing something, now she will film herself telling her viewers what she has done or is about to do but doesn’t actually bring the camera with her.
I mean, we can all do that? How much of what she has supposedly done is true in that case?
Her vlog is the only main draw in terms of views on her channel and I expect the reason why most of us started watching her in the first place. If she isn’t careful, that’s what’s going to be losing her subs and followers.
It is her full time ‘job’ so there is absolutely no excuse for her to be so lazy with it.
In terms of her career and progression everything turned sour for her when she moved in with Benji. Her complacency and laziness has gotten the best of her and she is going backwards in terms of what she produces and puts out there.
You cannot tell me what she does is lucrative or makes her a decent wage, the odd trip here and there isn’t getting you a deposit for a house Brogan.
The cheek of her coming up with travel hacks for a new video. How about the biggest hack of all, how not to act like a spoilt brat and fall out with absolutely anyone you’ve ever travelled with...

Reactions: 20

Sofiaportwood98

If she signed up ages ago and was going to do this anyway why hasn’t she raised any money? Found her donation page and she has raised £0, sorry but surely your dearest mother and Banjo would have at least sponsored!!

Also I saw her at the race for life - walking and massively struggling!! Benji was chilled, they both looked a bit pissed off tbh

Highlandcow

VIP Member

Awwwww natural curly hair today babez, which hairbrush was it that achieved this look?? Stunnin hun.

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member

ChECk yOUr aiRLiNe aLLOwENCe gUyys

You'd think all this spare time she's got, she might do a spelling/ grammar course to help improve her attempts to be a successful fuLL tiMe yOUtuBeR bLoggER trAveL LiFesTYLe diSnEY tAT hOArdeR

• Haha
Reactions: 19