Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has a spot on her forehead and shes saying if it doesn't cover up well she cant film her video??? wow. Pure laziness.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Here's my impression of brogan weekly.... "haI GuiZz, I'm brogan, you already knew that beCUSS I R brogan, duhh, I did this all myself can't you tell?! Try not to look at me for too long, I'm fat as tit on a stick and I know it, but I'll block you if you tell me... So I'm very very busy today, oh wait is it Sunday already? Guess my vlogs over now, hope you loved the content, of course you did, its MY channel and your all subbed to me....flock to me next week my sheep... BaIIIIIIiiiiiiii 🤓

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Brogan have problems with her dentist or chiropractor. I’m sure I remember something happening with them.

Reactions: 2
What an absolute selfish tight arse witch!! She hates June because all her friends birthday are in that month?!!? I dislike her more and more each week

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe some of her friends have given her a good talking-to 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think if I saw any of my friends live how she does, I’d bring it up nicely. It’s what a good friend would do. I’d want my friends to set up an intervention if they saw me ditch my family, fall out with everyone, quit my job, give up on trying to resolve my health issues and never leave my house.
She doesn’t have anyone to do that. I don’t think her own mother is even too bothered.

Reactions: 1
What an absolute selfish tight arse witch!! She hates June because all her friends birthday are in that month?!!? I dislike her more and more each week
How dare her only friends inconvenience her by being born!

• Haha
Imagine if anyone who worked in TV or film couldn’t work because of one spot. Is she for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just read the Trainwreck blog post about living with Benji. Essentially you found a place for towels and made him get rid of half his life? Right... Also how has she stopped hoarding???? And when does she cook from scratch

Reactions: 9
Yes, she is definitely lonely. And that is really awful. But based purely on the impression I have of her based on her content... she really doesn’t seem like a nice person. I don’t watch her and think ‘brogan would be a great friend’. Of course I could be wrong, but she strikes me as very self-absorbed, and quite bitter. The kind of person who would happily put out someone else’s fire to make hers burn brighter. Again, I find her very similar to Gabbie Lindley.
I feel the same. From the first time I saw her in a ski vlog, I thought she seemed like one of those stuck up girls that looks down her nose at you.
She doesn't give off a good vibe at all. Even when she's with her friends or seeming like she's having a good time, it all seems fake. She has this sort of glint in her eye that freaks me out.

Reactions: 6
I feel the same. From the first time I saw her in a ski vlog, I thought she seemed like one of those stuck up girls that looks down her nose at you.
She doesn't give off a good vibe at all. Even when she's with her friends or seeming like she's having a good time, it all seems fake. She has this sort of glint in her eye that freaks me out.
watch her trek america the girls said the same as you she fell out with them also.

• Wow
I’m amazed she hasn’t had a major fallout with Benji or his dad for that matter.
Obviously just guessing here but my bet is she has. Big time. But she’s never say she’d argued with him because she likes being #goals. I reckon that’s why she randomly takes herself off for breakfast. She’s so unhealthily codependent!

Obviously just guessing here but my bet is she has. Big time. But she’s never say she’d argued with him because she likes being #goals. I reckon that’s why she randomly takes herself off for breakfast. She’s so unhealthily codependent!
Couples fight, that’s normal! But I bet one of these days she’ll have an epic meltdown about Benji or Benji’s family and it will come to an end. She doesn’t like his family much by the sounds of things, unless they’re making her lasagna she can eat on her own and not with them. I think that could be what ends it. That or the house not going smoothly.

Buying a house is the most stressful thing a couple will go through (I say, although I fear when I pop this babby out that might be more stressful for us!). It might break them- if they get there.

Reactions: 7
She is bound to have fallen out with at least some of Benji's family - or at least she will once they see her true colours.she has definitely fallen out with her brother as he's been at the beach hut the last few days and she's neither mentioned him or tried to meet up .my guess is she is very jealous that he has it all together, with his job and flat etc. She has no hope of gettjng a mortgage for a flat or house. How could she afford the bills, council tax etc let alone a mortgage. Benji's family must currently be charging her very little for her rent and bills.

Reactions: 6
She is bound to have fallen out with at least some of Benji's family - or at least she will once they see her true colours.she has definitely fallen out with her brother as he's been at the beach hut the last few days and she's neither mentioned him or tried to meet up .my guess is she is very jealous that he has it all together, with his job and flat etc. She has no hope of gettjng a mortgage for a flat or house. How could she afford the bills, council tax etc let alone a mortgage. Benji's family must currently be charging her very little for her rent and bills.
Agreed. I said a few threads back that she should move out properly with Benji so they can get used to paying rent, bills etc together. Buying a house is a huge step and is especially big when you haven’t even budgeted together. They never even save for things like big holidays as they get them for free. Money causes the most fights in relationships after family. They won’t survive, as she’s a spender big time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.