Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same, she had the sofa bed in her flat? Don't know why they didn't stick that in there for 'guests' then just perhaps had a table. There is no need for an adult to have that much tat and stuff as well as all the stuff in her bedroom.

This was supposed to quote the message regarding the office being a dining room but didn't quote for some reason x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought the same, she had the sofa bed in her flat? Don't know why they didn't stick that in there for 'guests' then just perhaps had a table. There is no need for an adult to have that much tat and stuff as well as all the stuff in her bedroom.

This was supposed to quote the message regarding the office being a dining room but didn't quote for some reason x
Yes she did - we have the same sofa bed but in a camel colour in our home office in our house!

She could have easily have done that, and have a desk in there too so it could be a lounge, guest room & office so they don’t have to eat in bed. Eating in bed is so rank. I can’t imagine brogan is a tidy eater, so I bet their bedding gets lots of stains

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker of gg and here but I need to comment. What exactly did she do for freelance work? btw, I did the exact trekamerica trip she did 2 months before she did (actually gave her packing advice on twitter), she managed to turn that experience into a complete car crash!

Reactions: 2
This big reveal is surely the California trip that she's not-so-subtly been hinting about? There was a blog post a while ago about some trip planning website, so I'm guessing a freebie with them.

I had the vlog on whilst tidying as it's too dull to give my full attention to :sleep:

Reactions: 5
so shes just done a 5k run and instead of going home and making a wrap shes buying one from their "local chicken place"!!! she doesnt even seem to make own food anymore the amount she eats out now is ridiculous its every single day. Shes too lazy to go and make a salad the other day and today its a wrap. i cant with her anymore.

Reactions: 7
Guys....

It’s a shame there’s only one of her... imagine if there was more 😱😂

A side note on the day drinking - I took 50 reception children on a school trip today and have come home to a cheeky glass of wine ( well a can from Aldi I’m that classy) . Brogi’s day must have been so much harder for to need a bottle of wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker of gg and here but I need to comment. What exactly did she do for freelance work? btw, I did the exact trekamerica trip she did 2 months before she did (actually gave her packing advice on twitter), she managed to turn that experience into a complete car crash!
She did social media and blog posts for brands.

so shes just done a 5k run and instead of going home and making a wrap shes buying one from their "local chicken place"!!! she doesnt even seem to make own food anymore the amount she eats out now is ridiculous its every single day. Shes too lazy to go and make a salad the other day and today its a wrap. i cant with her anymore.
Brogie doesn't run. She walks. She isn't capable of a 5K. You know because of her back *cough* being a lazy *****

Brogie takes looking rough to a whole new level. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Who goes to a chicken shop after the gym!? They are the greasiest, most unhealthy places you can go to.

Reactions: 14
Brogie takes looking rough to a whole new level. [emoji51][emoji51]
I love that she put no filter on there, like really brogan I wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t said! Thanks for clarifying 🤣

• Haha
I love that she put no filter on there, like really brogan I wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t said! Thanks for clarifying [emoji1787]
Baaahhh, I hadn't even noticed that!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who goes to a chicken shop after the gym!? They are the greasiest, most unhealthy places you can go to.
Staying trim is 70% diet. At least.

She could have actually run a 10K in the gym (whenever she can be bothered to go) and it wouldn't make a dent in the garbage she shovels in her gob....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.